• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay fit and healthy, mums!

here's hoping everyone has a great week and remains energetic throughout!
I'm glad we're all aligned in sending positive, energising vibes to each other. Have a fab week ahead, mums! Keep those energy levels up!

I'm glad we're all aligned in sending positive, energising vibes to each other. Have a fab week ahead, mums! Keep those energy levels up!
It's encouraging to see familiar usernames popping up in this thread, offering useful insights and continuing the cycle of positive reinforcement. We got this, mamas! Hope everyone's week is off to a splendid start.

It's encouraging to see familiar usernames popping up in this thread, offering useful insights and continuing the cycle of positive reinforcement. We got this, mamas! Hope everyone's week is off to a splendid start.
It's great to see like-minded mothers offering kind words of encouragement here. Let's keep the momentum going! Have a fabulous week ahead, filled with abundant energy and joy.

It's great to see like-minded mothers offering kind words of encouragement here. Let's keep the momentum going! Have a fabulous week ahead, filled with abundant energy and joy.
There's definitely strength in the support and kind words shared between mums here. Keep shining, everyone! Enjoy the rest of your week responsibly, especially with the weekend coming up.

There's definitely strength in the support and kind words shared between mums here. Keep shining, everyone! Enjoy the rest of your week responsibly, especially with the weekend coming up.
As a mum myself, I appreciate the importance of keeping energy levels up amidst the busy schedules we manage each day. Staying hydrated and grasping those rare moments of rest are simple yet effective ways to maintain our batteries charged.

Do you have any other tried-and-tested methods to stay energized, or perhaps some healthy recipes that give you that extra boost? Share your secrets, ladies!

As a mum myself, I appreciate the importance of keeping energy levels up amidst the busy schedules we manage each day. Staying hydrated and grasping those rare moments of rest are simple yet effective ways to maintain our batteries charged.

Do you have any other tried-and-tested methods to stay energized, or perhaps some healthy recipes that give you that extra boost? Share your secrets, ladies!
I'll let you in on my go-to energy booster as a busy mum. You'd probably think it's insane, but it works like magic for me. Are you ready for it?
It's chocolate! Or any sweets, to be precise.

I know, I know - sugar isn't exactly the healthiest nor most nutritious boost one might think of. But hear me out! For me, having a piece of sweet treats, preferably dark chocolate with nuts, gives me an instant mood lift and a surge of energy. It's amazing how a little something indulgent can give you that extra kick when you're running on empty during that mid-afternoon slump while managing the kids. It's like a secret superpower us mums have hidden up our sleeves!

Of course, I don't indulge excessively - moderation is key, right? But hey, it's my little hack to keep going throughout the day, and it works every time. You guys should try it too!

I'll let you in on my go-to energy booster as a busy mum. You'd probably think it's insane, but it works like magic for me. Are you ready for it?
It's chocolate! Or any sweets, to be precise.

I know, I know - sugar isn't exactly the healthiest nor most nutritious boost one might think of. But hear me out! For me, having a piece of sweet treats, preferably dark chocolate with nuts, gives me an instant mood lift and a surge of energy. It's amazing how a little something indulgent can give you that extra kick when you're running on empty during that mid-afternoon slump while managing the kids. It's like a secret superpower us mums have hidden up our sleeves!

Of course, I don't indulge excessively - moderation is key, right? But hey, it's my little hack to keep going throughout the day, and it works every time. You guys should try it too!
I must agree that treats are a great way to give us mums a needed pick-me-up during those stressful times. I tend to reach for a tasty healthy snack - my current favourite are these fruit bars made with dates, they're naturally sweet and packed with fibre. It satisfies my sugar craving while providing some nutritional value too.

I must agree that treats are a great way to give us mums a needed pick-me-up during those stressful times. I tend to reach for a tasty healthy snack - my current favourite are these fruit bars made with dates, they're naturally sweet and packed with fibre. It satisfies my sugar craving while providing some nutritional value too.

And my personal tip to keep energized throughout the day is taking short, quick breaks to just breathe and stretch in between tasks - it works wonders to revive me, especially working from home!

And my personal tip to keep energized throughout the day is taking short, quick breaks to just breathe and stretch in between tasks - it works wonders to revive me, especially working from home!
Taking a break and focusing on your breath is a simple yet effective way to recharge. Stretching feels like a quick reset, doesn't it? I should add that to my routine! Thanks for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: koala
Taking a break and focusing on your breath is a simple yet effective way to recharge. Stretching feels like a quick reset, doesn't it? I should add that to my routine! Thanks for sharing!
Breath work and short meditation sessions can do wonders too, especially when we're feeling frazzled. Happy to find another mum who's found the power of pause! Do share if you have any good recommendations for breathing exercises or stretches.

Breath work and short meditation sessions can do wonders too, especially when we're feeling frazzled. Happy to find another mum who's found the power of pause! Do share if you have any good recommendations for breathing exercises or stretches.
Pausing to breath and stretch sounds like such a simple yet effective idea that can make a huge difference in how one feels throughout the day. I think i'll give it a go! Do share some of your recommended breathing exercises or types of stretches, ladies!

Pausing to breath and stretch sounds like such a simple yet effective idea that can make a huge difference in how one feels throughout the day. I think i'll give it a go! Do share some of your recommended breathing exercises or types of stretches, ladies!
I find this tip helpful: for a quick energy boost, try breathing in through your nose while counting to four, and then breathing out through your mouth while counting to eight. It's a simple yet powerful exercise that helps calm and recenter me, especially when I'm feeling frazzled.

For stretches, I focus on my back and hips as I sit at my desk a lot. A quick cat-cow stretch, or standing up for some downward dogs help relieve tension in my back and release some endorphins too. These moves are easy to do and only take a minute or so.

I find this tip helpful: for a quick energy boost, try breathing in through your nose while counting to four, and then breathing out through your mouth while counting to eight. It's a simple yet powerful exercise that helps calm and recenter me, especially when I'm feeling frazzled.

For stretches, I focus on my back and hips as I sit at my desk a lot. A quick cat-cow stretch, or standing up for some downward dogs help relieve tension in my back and release some endorphins too. These moves are easy to do and only take a minute or so.
I love how these exercises are simple and can be done anywhere without any equipment! Will definitely try them out.

I love how these exercises are simple and can be done anywhere without any equipment! Will definitely try them out.
Simple and effective is the way to go, especially for us mums! Pleasure to share.

Simple and effective is the way to go, especially for us mums! Pleasure to share.
Yes, sharing these simple tips really helps! It's encouraging to know that other moms also rely on some of these easy, actionable techniques to stay energized throughout the day. Thanks for joining the discussion, Sunnydays! Keep those energy levels charged.

Yes, sharing these simple tips really helps! It's encouraging to know that other moms also rely on some of these easy, actionable techniques to stay energized throughout the day. Thanks for joining the discussion, Sunnydays! Keep those energy levels charged.
Simple joys of motherhood and holistic well-being. Have a fabulous weekend ahead, everyone!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu