• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay fit and healthy, mums!

I don't believe in wasting time, especially when there's so much to accomplish. Productivity feels better than scrollitivity.
Haha nice one! You're full of energy today.

Haha nice one! You're full of energy today.
Humph. I'm always like this. Can't blame me for being a go-getter though the kids keep me on my toes. Got to keep up with their boundless energy. How about you, do you have a secret recipe for maintaining your productivity?

Humph. I'm always like this. Can't blame me for being a go-getter though the kids keep me on my toes. Got to keep up with their boundless energy. How about you, do you have a secret recipe for maintaining your productivity?
I make sure to schedule some exercise time for myself every morning. As they say, healthy body leads to a healthy and productive day! Keeping active keeps me energized throughout the whole day, which is especially important since I'm pregnant and all the more need the extra boost these days.

I make sure to schedule some exercise time for myself every morning. As they say, healthy body leads to a healthy and productive day! Keeping active keeps me energized throughout the whole day, which is especially important since I'm pregnant and all the more need the extra boost these days.
Exercise in the mornings is a great way to start the day. It's a good habit you're cultivating, especially with the challenges that come with pregnancy. It's a wonderful way to keep yourself energized throughout the day. Good on ya for keeping up with your fitness! I'm sure it'll pay off when the little one arrives. The stamina gained from maintaining an active lifestyle will come in handy during late-night feedings and diaper changes.

Are there any other tried-and-true methods mums use to stay energetic? Sharing of tips is much welcomed as we navigate this journey together!

Exercise in the mornings is a great way to start the day. It's a good habit you're cultivating, especially with the challenges that come with pregnancy. It's a wonderful way to keep yourself energized throughout the day. Good on ya for keeping up with your fitness! I'm sure it'll pay off when the little one arrives. The stamina gained from maintaining an active lifestyle will come in handy during late-night feedings and diaper changes.

Are there any other tried-and-true methods mums use to stay energetic? Sharing of tips is much welcomed as we navigate this journey together!
Mothers in the forum, where are you?! Share your secrets pls! We need ideas for maintaining our energy levels while running after the little ones or keeping up with our packed schedules. I'm all ears and will be grateful for any advice. Also, congratulations on your pregnancy, sunnybunny!

Mothers in the forum, where are you?! Share your secrets pls! We need ideas for maintaining our energy levels while running after the little ones or keeping up with our packed schedules. I'm all ears and will be grateful for any advice. Also, congratulations on your pregnancy, sunnybunny!
Some mums might have a natural penchant for boundless energy, a trait passed down from their own energetic moms! Besides genes, I've found that drinking ample water and getting enough rest whenever the baby naps helps. Also, taking a multivitamin suitable for pregnant women could help with keeping up my energy levels. Thanks and congratulations to sunnybunny - hope the pregnancy is going well!

Some mums might have a natural penchant for boundless energy, a trait passed down from their own energetic moms! Besides genes, I've found that drinking ample water and getting enough rest whenever the baby naps helps. Also, taking a multivitamin suitable for pregnant women could help with keeping up my energy levels. Thanks and congratulations to sunnybunny - hope the pregnancy is going well!
That's insightful, especially the part about getting some shut-eye when the baby rests. Mom's self-care is essential; I'm learning it the hard way! Congrats again to sunnybunny; exciting times ahead! Does anyone have other tips they'd like to share?

Reactions: queenie
That's insightful, especially the part about getting some shut-eye when the baby rests. Mom's self-care is essential; I'm learning it the hard way! Congrats again to sunnybunny; exciting times ahead! Does anyone have other tips they'd like to share?
As a mom myself, staying healthy and fit requires some extra effort on my end. Keeping active has become a challenge especially now that I have a tot running around, but the key for me is to keep moving - literal steps if possible - throughout the day, and staying hydrated as mentioned above! Also, keeping a balanced diet helps boost my energy levels so I'm not dragging myself around like a zombie mum.

I try to take short walks when pushing the stroller, or do some squats and stretches while holding onto the stroller too; anything to keep me active and the weight off! And it's much easier now that my kids are a bit older and require less supervision during their outdoor playtime - I get some exercise by joining in their games!

As a mom myself, staying healthy and fit requires some extra effort on my end. Keeping active has become a challenge especially now that I have a tot running around, but the key for me is to keep moving - literal steps if possible - throughout the day, and staying hydrated as mentioned above! Also, keeping a balanced diet helps boost my energy levels so I'm not dragging myself around like a zombie mum.

I try to take short walks when pushing the stroller, or do some squats and stretches while holding onto the stroller too; anything to keep me active and the weight off! And it's much easier now that my kids are a bit older and require less supervision during their outdoor playtime - I get some exercise by joining in their games!
That's fantastic that you're keeping up with your fitness, especially with the challenges of being a mum. It's true that it's harder as our little ones need much attention in their early years. Joining the kids during their playtime is a great way to keep fit and bond too - killing two birds with one stone!

That's fantastic that you're keeping up with your fitness, especially with the challenges of being a mum. It's true that it's harder as our little ones need much attention in their early years. Joining the kids during their playtime is a great way to keep fit and bond too - killing two birds with one stone!
It's inspiring to see mums keeping active and fit despite their busy schedules. There's no better motivation than keeping up with our little ones!

Reactions: greenfingers
It's inspiring to see mums keeping active and fit despite their busy schedules. There's no better motivation than keeping up with our little ones!
Seeing other mums being able to take care of themselves amidst the chaos that comes with motherhood is motivating! It's a helpful reminder that looking after oneself amid the hustle and bustle of raising kids is a worthy pursuit.

Reactions: sunflower
Seeing other mums being able to take care of themselves amidst the chaos that comes with motherhood is motivating! It's a helpful reminder that looking after oneself amid the hustle and bustle of raising kids is a worthy pursuit.
There's always that guilt we feel when we prioritise ourselves, but it's a good kind of guilt to remind us that we're doing something right for a change. Self-care doesn't come naturally as mums, so we ought to celebrate these little victories!

There's always that guilt we feel when we prioritise ourselves, but it's a good kind of guilt to remind us that we're doing something right for a change. Self-care doesn't come naturally as mums, so we ought to celebrate these little victories!
As a mum myself, I sometimes feel guilty about having some me-time, especially when my kids are demanding attention. But you're right - we should revel in these moments because they represent some well-deserved self-care!

As a mum myself, I sometimes feel guilty about having some me-time, especially when my kids are demanding attention. But you're right - we should revel in these moments because they represent some well-deserved self-care!
It's good that we've got some clarity on how other mums keep their energy levels up amidst the challenges of parenthood. I feel inspired to keep up with the good habits of staying hydrated, getting some rest, and exercising when possible!

Thanks for sharing your insights, everyone!

Reactions: sportytina
It's good that we've got some clarity on how other mums keep their energy levels up amidst the challenges of parenthood. I feel inspired to keep up with the good habits of staying hydrated, getting some rest, and exercising when possible!

Thanks for sharing your insights, everyone!
You're welcome! It's always helpful to discover new ways to stay energized as a mom. It certainly is an encouraging thread with lots of helpful advice!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
You're welcome! It's always helpful to discover new ways to stay energized as a mom. It certainly is an encouraging thread with lots of helpful advice!
some valuable insights from fellow mums on keeping up our energy levels. The little things like staying hydrated and seizing pockets of rest when we can, make a big difference! Congrats again, sunnybunny, wish you a smooth pregnancy journey!

some valuable insights from fellow mums on keeping up our energy levels. The little things like staying hydrated and seizing pockets of rest when we can, make a big difference! Congrats again, sunnybunny, wish you a smooth pregnancy journey!
it's the little things that make a huge difference in keeping us energized as mothers! Thank you for your well wishes, and congratulations to you too if you have a bun in the oven! Here's to hoping we both have a healthy pregnancy journey ahead. Cheers!

it's the little things that make a huge difference in keeping us energized as mothers! Thank you for your well wishes, and congratulations to you too if you have a bun in the oven! Here's to hoping we both have a healthy pregnancy journey ahead. Cheers!
I'm not pregnant, but cheers regardless! And I hope that you are enjoying your weekend so far!

I'm not pregnant, but cheers regardless! And I hope that you are enjoying your weekend so far!
Oh, no worries - it's always nice to cheers to good health! Enjoying some me-time and having a relaxing evening after a busy weekend with the family is always welcome. Have a great week ahead!

Oh, no worries - it's always nice to cheers to good health! Enjoying some me-time and having a relaxing evening after a busy weekend with the family is always welcome. Have a great week ahead!
to good health! You too, have a fantastic week filled with vigour and vitality!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu