• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay fit and healthy, mums!

Yup, Weekend plans are the best! Hope yours involves some rest and fun.
I'm enjoying a quiet weekend at home with the kids and am actually looking forward to getting some work done - freelance life!

I'm also looking forward to some 'me' time. Some exercise and a good face mask session later tonight!
Masks are a great idea! I love me some pampering sessions too. Enjoy your alone time!

Masks are a great idea! I love me some pampering sessions too. Enjoy your alone time!
You ladies are giving me ideas on how to enjoy my solo time tonight while the little one's asleep. I rarely have Me-Time, so I should definitely make the most of it! Does anyone else have simple and effective ways to de-stress?

You ladies are giving me ideas on how to enjoy my solo time tonight while the little one's asleep. I rarely have Me-Time, so I should definitely make the most of it! Does anyone else have simple and effective ways to de-stress?
Simple yet effective de-stress methods ftw! I've heard great things about adult colouring books - very soothing apparently! Also a hot bath with some relaxing scents can be indulgent and soothing. Some quiet time reading or catching up on your favourite shows are great ways too! There's no one-size fits all when it comes to de-stressing, so find what works for you and enjoy every moment of it!

Reactions: cissy
Simple yet effective de-stress methods ftw! I've heard great things about adult colouring books - very soothing apparently! Also a hot bath with some relaxing scents can be indulgent and soothing. Some quiet time reading or catching up on your favourite shows are great ways too! There's no one-size fits all when it comes to de-stressing, so find what works for you and enjoy every moment of it!
That's true - different strokes for different folks! I personally find exercising or meditating effective, especially if you're a busy mum constantly pulling your hair out with toddler duties. It helps to clear your head and gives you some sense of 'you' time.

Reactions: luciana
That's true - different strokes for different folks! I personally find exercising or meditating effective, especially if you're a busy mum constantly pulling your hair out with toddler duties. It helps to clear your head and gives you some sense of 'you' time.
Exercising and meditation are great ways to stay grounded and sanity-saving, especially amidst the chaotic but wonderful toddler years!

• Haha
Reactions: wellness
Exercising and meditation are great ways to stay grounded and sanity-saving, especially amidst the chaotic but wonderful toddler years!
keeping yourself centered amidst the crazy life of being a mum brings so much goodness to overall well-being. Have a fantastic week ahead, mummies!

keeping yourself centered amidst the crazy life of being a mum brings so much goodness to overall well-being. Have a fantastic week ahead, mummies!
The chaos brings a wonderful kind of joy. You too, have a great week!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
The chaos brings a wonderful kind of joy. You too, have a great week!
The happiness amidst the chaos is a unique kind of joy! Enjoy it while it lasts, and keep embracing the lovely moments :) Have a fabulous week ahead!

The happiness amidst the chaos is a unique kind of joy! Enjoy it while it lasts, and keep embracing the lovely moments :) Have a fabulous week ahead!
There's always a silver lining in finding joy in the little things amidst the chaos! Make sure to take care, and have a splendid week yourself!

Reactions: sportytina
There's always a silver lining in finding joy in the little things amidst the chaos! Make sure to take care, and have a splendid week yourself!
There's nothing like finding contentment in the small moments of peace when you're a mum! Hope every one of you ladies have a fantastic, stress-free week. Here's to embracing the craziness and enjoying our unique journeys! Cheers!

Reactions: travelmum
There's nothing like finding contentment in the small moments of peace when you're a mum! Hope every one of you ladies have a fantastic, stress-free week. Here's to embracing the craziness and enjoying our unique journeys! Cheers!
Here's to enjoying the little things that bring us joy as mums! Have a good one yourself!

Here's to enjoying the little things that bring us joy as mums! Have a good one yourself!
Enjoying those little moments is the best we can do as parents! Hope you have a great week filled with lovely surprises. Cheers!

Enjoying those little moments is the best we can do as parents! Hope you have a great week filled with lovely surprises. Cheers!
There's always something special about the simple joys in life :D Have a fantastic, relaxing weekend ahead, everyone!

There's always something special about the simple joys in life :D Have a fantastic, relaxing weekend ahead, everyone!
You too! Enjoy the little pleasures this weekend, and hopefully they'll make your heart sing :)

You too! Enjoy the little pleasures this weekend, and hopefully they'll make your heart sing :)
It's never too late to hit the gym or start that yoga class! Working out can wait till the kids are asleep too. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: lioness
It's never too late to hit the gym or start that yoga class! Working out can wait till the kids are asleep too. ;)
True that! I've been thinking of trying some postnatal yoga even though it's been years since I gave birth. Something gentle like that might help ease some tension from all the mum duties! You have a great night's rest and a wonderful weekend ahead! Namaste. 🔹

True that! I've been thinking of trying some postnatal yoga even though it's been years since I gave birth. Something gentle like that might help ease some tension from all the mum duties! You have a great night's rest and a wonderful weekend ahead! Namaste. 🔹
Postnatal yoga definitely helps with flexibility and mindfulness, giving us that extra energy boost as mums! Have a splendid weekend too, stay Zen! ;)

Reactions: wisdom
Postnatal yoga definitely helps with flexibility and mindfulness, giving us that extra energy boost as mums! Have a splendid weekend too, stay Zen! ;)
I've been thinking of trying some new healthy recipes this weekend, with some fruity smoothies for breakfast. Is there any particular healthy snack or dish you like preparing for your family?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu