• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay fit and healthy, mums!

That sounds fantastic! Thanks for the well wishes! I hope you have a fantastic and enjoyable weekend too! Lots of fun and lots of great memories being created with the family!
I can feel some major positive vibes in the air. Enjoy the time with your loved ones and make many lovely memories. Have a fantastic, fun-filled weekend yourself!

I can feel some major positive vibes in the air. Enjoy the time with your loved ones and make many lovely memories. Have a fantastic, fun-filled weekend yourself!
I'm all for vibing positively. Enjoy your time with family as well!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
I'm all for vibing positively. Enjoy your time with family as well!
That's the attitude I like! Here's to hope that you'll have sunny days ahead, and not just because it's the weekend!

There's something uplifting about the sun - it just brighten up your day doesn't it? Have a great Saturday!
I definitely feel more energized when the sun is out. You too, enjoy the beautiful day and have a fun-filled Saturday with your family!

I definitely feel more energized when the sun is out. You too, enjoy the beautiful day and have a fun-filled Saturday with your family!
The sun can brighten up even the gloomiest of days. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and hope the fun continues for you!

The sun can brighten up even the gloomiest of days. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday and hope the fun continues for you!
It's such an instant mood booster when the sun is out shining brightly like that. Hope it lights up everyone's day today so we can all have a jolly good weekend. Have a great evening ahead and stay fit and healthy!

It's such an instant mood booster when the sun is out shining brightly like that. Hope it lights up everyone's day today so we can all have a jolly good weekend. Have a great evening ahead and stay fit and healthy!
I agree, some sunny days are instant mood boosters! Hope you have a fantastic evening and continue to have a jolly good weekend yourself! Keep those positive vibes around your loved ones high!

I agree, some sunny days are instant mood boosters! Hope you have a fantastic evening and continue to have a jolly good weekend yourself! Keep those positive vibes around your loved ones high!
The sunshine puts a smile on my face too. Have a lovely Sunday, and here's to hoping the bright spirits stay with all of us!

The sunshine puts a smile on my face too. Have a lovely Sunday, and here's to hoping the bright spirits stay with all of us!
That's great that you're keeping the cheerful spirit up. Hope you have a wonderful day ahead with your family and keep yourselves surrounded by joy and laughter! Remember to take walks in this beautiful weather and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
That's great that you're keeping the cheerful spirit up. Hope you have a wonderful day ahead with your family and keep yourselves surrounded by joy and laughter! Remember to take walks in this beautiful weather and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
there's so much to appreciate and celebrate when the sun is out in full force. Enjoy the cool breeze while taking those walks and relish the precious time with loved ones. Here's hoping everyone has a fabulous Sunday and an amazing week ahead filled with good health and cheer!

there's so much to appreciate and celebrate when the sun is out in full force. Enjoy the cool breeze while taking those walks and relish the precious time with loved ones. Here's hoping everyone has a fabulous Sunday and an amazing week ahead filled with good health and cheer!
You never fail to uplift the moods around here. Have a fantastic Sunday yourself and enjoy the remaining hours of the weekend with your family, making more beautiful memories under the sunny skies!

You never fail to uplift the moods around here. Have a fantastic Sunday yourself and enjoy the remaining hours of the weekend with your family, making more beautiful memories under the sunny skies!
it feels good to share positivity on this lovely weekend! Wishing everyone a splendid Sunday evening and a great start to the new week ahead. Here's to good health, clear blue skies, and happy times! Keep those smiles shining like the sun! ;D

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
it feels good to share positivity on this lovely weekend! Wishing everyone a splendid Sunday evening and a great start to the new week ahead. Here's to good health, clear blue skies, and happy times! Keep those smiles shining like the sun! ;D
The singleness of focus on enjoying the sunny weather is actually uplifting. May the clear skies and cool breeze visit often so that our spirits remain bright! Wishing everyone a marvelous week ahead. Cheers!

The singleness of focus on enjoying the sunny weather is actually uplifting. May the clear skies and cool breeze visit often so that our spirits remain bright! Wishing everyone a marvelous week ahead. Cheers!
Let's hope the good weather stays around for us to enjoy the outdoors! Have a wonderful week, folks!

Let's hope the good weather stays around for us to enjoy the outdoors! Have a wonderful week, folks!
Here's hoping the sunny mood and health sticks around. Enjoy the beginning of another week, everybody!

Here's hoping the sunny mood and health sticks around. Enjoy the beginning of another week, everybody!
The start to a new week is always an exciting fresh slate. Here's to achieving all our fitness goals and having good health to complement the radiant sun!

The start to a new week is always an exciting fresh slate. Here's to achieving all our fitness goals and having good health to complement the radiant sun!
You certainly don't waste any time in getting back into the swing of things. Fresh slate, indeed; here's to making this week a productive one! Have a great week ahead.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
You certainly don't waste any time in getting back into the swing of things. Fresh slate, indeed; here's to making this week a productive one! Have a great week ahead.
I don't believe in wasting time, especially when there's so much to accomplish. Productivity feels better than scrollitivity.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu