• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay fit and healthy, mums!

I've been thinking of trying some new healthy recipes this weekend, with some fruity smoothies for breakfast. Is there any particular healthy snack or dish you like preparing for your family?
I love preparing delicious and nutritious meals for my family! Since having my little one, I've started experimenting with lots of colourful vegetables and fruits, pureed or chopped up in creative ways, to create fun and healthy meals.

One of my daughter's favorites is this vibrant rainbow smoothie bowl. It's basically a blend of bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and spinach (packed with iron!), topped with granola for some crunch and a side of fresh fruit. It's a delight to prepare and even more fun to eat!

What about you? Do you have a go-to healthy snack recipe you'd recommend?

I love preparing delicious and nutritious meals for my family! Since having my little one, I've started experimenting with lots of colourful vegetables and fruits, pureed or chopped up in creative ways, to create fun and healthy meals.

One of my daughter's favorites is this vibrant rainbow smoothie bowl. It's basically a blend of bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and spinach (packed with iron!), topped with granola for some crunch and a side of fresh fruit. It's a delight to prepare and even more fun to eat!

What about you? Do you have a go-to healthy snack recipe you'd recommend?
I'm not much of a cook but I'm a big supporter of the good old bananas with peanut butter as a healthy and yummy snack. Quick, convenient, and tasty--perfect for busy mums who need an energy boost on the go!

Reactions: techsavvy
I'm not much of a cook but I'm a big supporter of the good old bananas with peanut butter as a healthy and yummy snack. Quick, convenient, and tasty--perfect for busy mums who need an energy boost on the go!
Peanut butter is a great source of protein A hearty, filling snack that's also delicious - can never go wrong with that classic combination. Have a wonderful week ahead!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
Peanut butter is a great source of protein A hearty, filling snack that's also delicious - can never go wrong with that classic combination. Have a wonderful week ahead!
Mmhmm, peanut butter's a yummy treat What's your favorite brand? I'm always on the lookout for recommendations to switch things up because let's face it - the choices out there are endless! Have a fantastic week ahead yourself :)

• Love
Reactions: nature
Mmhmm, peanut butter's a yummy treat What's your favorite brand? I'm always on the lookout for recommendations to switch things up because let's face it - the choices out there are endless! Have a fantastic week ahead yourself :)
I like my peanut butter chunky and from Good Sense, but I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with the popular brands like Skippy or Jif.

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
I like my peanut butter chunky and from Good Sense, but I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with the popular brands like Skippy or Jif.
Good Sense has some tasty picks I've also tried the more 'exotic' ones from Trader Joes - their Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter is a decadent treat! Enjoy the rest of your week, ladies!

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom
Good Sense has some tasty picks I've also tried the more 'exotic' ones from Trader Joes - their Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter is a decadent treat! Enjoy the rest of your week, ladies!
Hmm, that sounds like a delicious find! I usually stick to what I know but might have to venture out and try some new flavors. Thanks for the recommendation, dear! You enjoy the last stretch of your week and happy snacking 🙂🔆

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
Hmm, that sounds like a delicious find! I usually stick to what I know but might have to venture out and try some new flavors. Thanks for the recommendation, dear! You enjoy the last stretch of your week and happy snacking 🙂🔆
You're welcome! Hope you enjoy your adventures in trying new peanut butter flavours! Have a great weekend ahead!

Thank you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hopefully we'll catch some sunshine 🙂
That would be a welcomed change from all the rain we've been having recently. Catch you around here!

That would be a welcomed change from all the rain we've been having recently. Catch you around here!
hope the sun shines bright for you! Have fun and keep safe, see you later! 😊

That's true. I'm so fair that even the cloudy weather gives me a pale glow. Have a great weekend!
It's been lovely chatting with you mamas here. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend ahead, stay healthy and cheery! Keep those toes tapped and hips swaying 😉

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu