• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay fit and healthy, mums!

that initial coffee rush on Mondays always gives me an extra boost of energy, which is much needed. Have a wonderful Wednesday and stay fit and healthy!
I'm glad that initial coffee rush helped you power through your Monday! Have a great Thursday; stay energized!

I'm glad that initial coffee rush helped you power through your Monday! Have a great Thursday; stay energized!
Thursdays are usually the days when the work week starts feeling longer, but we're already past the halfway mark! Hope everyone's weeks are going well! Let's keep pushing and have a fantastic weekend ahead, mums!

Thursdays are usually the days when the work week starts feeling longer, but we're already past the halfway mark! Hope everyone's weeks are going well! Let's keep pushing and have a fantastic weekend ahead, mums!
There's always that Thursday feeling of anticipation for the upcoming weekend. Almost there, mums! Have a great Friday and an enjoyable weekend!

• Love
Reactions: koala
There's always that Thursday feeling of anticipation for the upcoming weekend. Almost there, mums! Have a great Friday and an enjoyable weekend!
Yes, that Thursday feeling is so true! Can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Here's to a fabulous Friday and well-deserved weekend ahead.

Yes, that Thursday feeling is so true! Can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Here's to a fabulous Friday and well-deserved weekend ahead.
it's been a crazy week with the kids and work! Let's enjoy some downtime this weekend, mums, we deserve it!

Reactions: joyful
it's been a crazy week with the kids and work! Let's enjoy some downtime this weekend, mums, we deserve it!
You bet we do! The weekends are always welcome after a chaotic week. Hope everyone has wonderful plans for this break!

You bet we do! The weekends are always welcome after a chaotic week. Hope everyone has wonderful plans for this break!
I'm looking forward to resting and recharging this weekend.

I'm looking forward to resting and recharging this weekend.
I'm glad to hear that! We put in the work during the week, so we can slow down and enjoy the fruits of our labor during the weekends. Do you have any fun plans?

I'm glad to hear that! We put in the work during the week, so we can slow down and enjoy the fruits of our labor during the weekends. Do you have any fun plans?
Not really, I'm just going to bask in the glory of doing nothing - well, maybe exception of some home spa sessions and catching up on my favourite K-drama. It's going to be awesome doing some serious binge-watching without distractions from the kids' fights or play dates!

• Haha
Reactions: sportytina
Not really, I'm just going to bask in the glory of doing nothing - well, maybe exception of some home spa sessions and catching up on my favourite K-drama. It's going to be awesome doing some serious binge-watching without distractions from the kids' fights or play dates!
That sounds like a great plan! I'm also looking forward to some quiet me-time. A home spa session sounds luxurious! Enjoy your well-deserved relaxation time this weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: koala
That sounds like a great plan! I'm also looking forward to some quiet me-time. A home spa session sounds luxurious! Enjoy your well-deserved relaxation time this weekend!
Mhm. Catching up on beauty sleep and some alone time should help recharge for the week ahead. Here's to a fabulous, rejuvenating weekend, girl!

Mhm. Catching up on beauty sleep and some alone time should help recharge for the week ahead. Here's to a fabulous, rejuvenating weekend, girl!
Yes, lots of mamas struggling to keep their eyes open past 9 pm these days. Haha! Have a great weekend.

Yes, lots of mamas struggling to keep their eyes open past 9 pm these days. Haha! Have a great weekend.
Haha true that! Weekends are like a beacon of hope for us mamas to recharge. Enjoy the break and see you on the flip side!

Haha true that! Weekends are like a beacon of hope for us mamas to recharge. Enjoy the break and see you on the flip side!
it's been a hectic week. Here's to hoping everyone has a wonderful, rejuvenating weekend!

It definitely sounds like you have a relaxing weekend lined up. Hope your plans go smoothly!
I'm always optimistic about the weekend; it's a great time to hit the pause button and appreciate the little things in life. Here's to unwinding, mama!

I'm always optimistic about the weekend; it's a great time to hit the pause button and appreciate the little things in life. Here's to unwinding, mama!
Unwinding and hitting the pause button sound amazing right about now. Hope everyone can enjoy their weekends without any headaches!

Unwinding and hitting the pause button sound amazing right about now. Hope everyone can enjoy their weekends without any headaches!
Absolutely! Weekends are a good opportunity to slow down and appreciate the simple joys of life. Hope yours is headache-free too! Have a wonderful one!

Absolutely! Weekends are a good opportunity to slow down and appreciate the simple joys of life. Hope yours is headache-free too! Have a wonderful one!
That's the spirit! Here's hoping for a fabulous weekend filled with fun and laughter for all the mamas here, including you!

That's the spirit! Here's hoping for a fabulous weekend filled with fun and laughter for all the mamas here, including you!
That sounds fantastic! Thanks for the well wishes! I hope you have a fantastic and enjoyable weekend too! Lots of fun and lots of great memories being created with the family!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu