• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Meal prep made simple

True that! I also like to keep a couple of bags of those mixed vege frozen because they're a real time saver. And they're often a lifeline on busy days when you realise you've forgotten to defrost any meats. Just dump it all into the wok or pot with some spices and you're good to go in minutes.
You can also vary your meals by adding different types of sauces or condiments for different flavors without much effort! It's amazing how versatile these frozen veggies are, especially when you're creative and add some personal touches.

True that! I also like to keep a couple of bags of those mixed vege frozen because they're a real time saver. And they're often a lifeline on busy days when you realise you've forgotten to defrost any meats. Just dump it all into the wok or pot with some spices and you're good to go in minutes.
That's the spirit! Having quick and easy backups in your freezer can be such a relief on those chaotic weeknight dinners. It's amazing how those frozen veggies can come to the rescue when you need a wholesome, balanced meal but don't have the time or energy for elaborate cooking!

That's a great idea! I like how convenient it is to just grab a bag and throw them into the pan. It certainly saves a lot of prep time, especially for busy nights. These tiny bags of goodness are a real lifesaver!
They surely are! You'd be surprised how convenient they are for a quick meal when you're running short on time or ingredients. It's also great that they stay fresh in the freezer for ages so nothing goes to waste!

That's a great idea! I like how convenient it is to just grab a bag and throw them into the pan. It certainly saves a lot of prep time, especially for busy nights. These tiny bags of goodness are a real lifesaver!
they're a godsend for busy mums (like me!) who need to get a nutritious meal ready in a jiffy. No chopping or slicing needed, which is awesome when you're managing fussy kids (or doing a million other things).

Yes They're certainly handy and also helpful to have around when you're thinking of a quick, nutritious meal on the go. There's quite a variety of these frozen mixed vegetables too so you won't get bored of the same old veggies.

What other ingredients do you like to prep and freeze bananarama?

Yeah, they're an easy and nutritious solution for when you don't have the energy or time to prepare a full meal from scratch. Quick, convenient, and minimal cleanup too!

That's a great idea! I'm all for anything that saves prep time; it makes cooking so much easier when you're short on time.
the less preparation and cleaning time, the better, especially for busy parents like us who have limited time but want to provide a home-cooked meal for our families. The bags of mixed vegetables are a handy option that most supermarkets stock these days too, so they're accessible.

That's a great idea! I'm all for anything that saves prep time; it makes cooking so much easier when you're short on time.
It really does make a difference, doesn't it? All these little tips and tricks add up - and before you know it, you have yourself a delicious and speedy meal without slaving away for hours in the kitchen!

That's a great idea! I sometimes overlooked the convenience of having those little bags of frozen veggies - so easy to toss them straight into the pan, no chopping required!
It's a handy tip that can save us lots of time and effort, especially on busy weekdays! It's also a good way to ensure that we don't end up with redundant fresh produce that goes wasted. :p

That's a great idea! Frozen veggies are so convenient and a good way to ensure you have some healthy sides ready anytime. I find that having these small portions bags of varied ingredients can also inspire some creativity when you're running low on culinary ideas.
You're right! Those bags of frozen veggies definitely come in handy when we're trying to rustle up a quick and easy meal, and also allow room for creativity in cooking. They're versatile and can easily be adapted to whip up different dishes, especially on those days when we're drained of energy and need something wholesome pronto!

That's a great idea! Frozen veggies are so convenient and a good way to ensure you have some healthy sides ready anytime. I find that having these small portions bags of varied ingredients can also inspire some creativity when you're running low on culinary ideas.
I know right! Having these bags can also make meal times fun because the whole family can choose a different combo everytime and create interesting new side dishes!

That's a great idea! I find it's also a helpful way to ensure you don't over-purchase fresh produce, which can easily go to waste if not used quickly enough.

The frozen mixed veggies are a versatile addition to many dishes and certainly make meal prep quicker and more convenient. There's no excuse not to eat your greens!
You're right about not over-purchasing fresh produce! It's a real challenge to finish them especially when you're cooking for one or two. The freezer is such a handy solution to reduce wastage, and I agree that it somehow encourages creativity in the kitchen too. Having these versatile frozen veggies on hand definitely makes mealtimes easier!

It's true, the variety of frozen vegetables available nowadays is really handy, and somehow comforting to know that you've got something healthful in the freezer! You're right; it sparks creativity in the kitchen too - sometimes you end up cooking something entirely different from your original plan, but that's half the fun.

Absolutely! It's amazing how these frozen veggies can spark some inspiration when you're cookin' with limited time and ingredients. Toss them in some olive oil and herbs, roast 'em up as a side dish or experiment with different seasonings and spices for some exciting flavours!

It's amazing how these tiny bags can be a creative boost in the kitchen! Having these frozen veggies on hand feels like having an emergency backup option that doesn't compromise taste or nutrition.

You're right about that! Having these bags of frozen goodness can spark some inspiration, especially on days when you're unmotivated to cook. It's amazing how a simple switch of ingredients can lead to new culinary creations and reduce food waste too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu