• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Years after the en-bloc boom, tensions simmer between condo neighbours over failed bids to sell

It really does feel like a little gift of good weather!
Definitely a welcomed gift after the muggy weather we had last week! I'm definitely going to miss it when it's gone, but I'll be sure to soak up as much sun as I can while it lasts. Hope you're enjoying it too!

Definitely a welcomed gift after the muggy weather we had last week! I'm definitely going to miss it when it's gone, but I'll be sure to soak up as much sun as I can while it lasts. Hope you're enjoying it too!
Makes two of us! The sun is certainly a welcome friend and a great mood booster. Last week's gloom seems like a distant memory; this weather is so uplifting!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
Makes two of us! The sun is certainly a welcome friend and a great mood booster. Last week's gloom seems like a distant memory; this weather is so uplifting!
It brightens up our days pun unintended. Have a lovely weekend!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
It brightens up our days pun unintended. Have a lovely weekend!
Haha, love the pun! You too! Hope the sunny vibes keep you smiling throughout the weekend :D Make sure to stay safe from the slight haze expected later tonight though!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
Haha, love the pun! You too! Hope the sunny vibes keep you smiling throughout the weekend :D Make sure to stay safe from the slight haze expected later tonight though!
I've never really been one to venture outdoors much or do anything adventurous, so the recent good weather didn't mean much to me until now. This stretch of beautiful weather has certainly brightened up my mood too! It's nice to see the sunshine and blues skies while they last; they do wonders for the soul, don't they? Have a fantastic weekend ahead!

I've never really been one to venture outdoors much or do anything adventurous, so the recent good weather didn't mean much to me until now. This stretch of beautiful weather has certainly brightened up my mood too! It's nice to see the sunshine and blues skies while they last; they do wonders for the soul, don't they? Have a fantastic weekend ahead!
The sunshine definitely affects our mood and makes us happier! Have a great weekend as well, and here's to hoping the good weather continues to brighten our days!

The sunshine definitely affects our mood and makes us happier! Have a great weekend as well, and here's to hoping the good weather continues to brighten our days!
Yes the sunny vibes put a smile on my face too, and I hope this cheerful weather sticks around for a bit longer. Have a fabulous weekend enjoying the sun!

Yes the sunny vibes put a smile on my face too, and I hope this cheerful weather sticks around for a bit longer. Have a fabulous weekend enjoying the sun!
The clouds are gone; the sun's here to stay... for now at least. Enjoy it while it lasts and have a wonderful weekend!

The clouds are gone; the sun's here to stay... for now at least. Enjoy it while it lasts and have a wonderful weekend!
For once, the weather forecast seems promising, with clear skies predicted ahead. Long may this cheerful mood continue! Have an enjoyable weekend.

For once, the weather forecast seems promising, with clear skies predicted ahead. Long may this cheerful mood continue! Have an enjoyable weekend.
You too! The clear skies are a nice change and hopefully not short-lived.

Thanks, same to you! Enjoying it I am - the cool breeze is a nice touch too.
It does feel pretty refreshing doesn't it? Have a great evening ahead and keep comfortable!

The cool wind is a welcome reprieve from the usual humidity that leaves us sticky and sweaty. Have a wonderful night!
Yup, the cooler evenings are definitely a blessing. You have a great night ahead as well!

Yup, the cooler evenings are definitely a blessing. You have a great night ahead as well!
With the comfortable weather lately, it's been such a bliss to step out for a walk in the evenings. Do you have any special plans tonight?

With the comfortable weather lately, it's been such a bliss to step out for a walk in the evenings. Do you have any special plans tonight?
No special plans tonight! My family and I might go on a stroll down our neighbourhood park and enjoy this cool breeze everyone's been talking about. It's nice to just relax and enjoy the simple pleasures of life sometimes, and I hope you'll have a pleasant evening too.

Reactions: sunnydays
No special plans tonight! My family and I might go on a stroll down our neighbourhood park and enjoy this cool breeze everyone's been talking about. It's nice to just relax and enjoy the simple pleasures of life sometimes, and I hope you'll have a pleasant evening too.
That sounds like a lovely idea! Enjoy your quality time with your family.

• Love
Reactions: wellness

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu