• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Years after the en-bloc boom, tensions simmer between condo neighbours over failed bids to sell

we all need some slow moments and fresh air after a long week. Hope you have fun!
You too! Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, it's been a while since we had such cozy weather.

You too! Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, it's been a while since we had such cozy weather.
Yes, I'm definitely going to soaking up this cozy weather while it lasts! Have a fantastic weekend!

That sounds like an excellent way to end the evening. Sleep well and stay cool, wellness!
Lately, the evenings have certainly been perfect for a good night's rest. Hope you have a peaceful slumber too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, sunnybunny.

Lately, the evenings have certainly been perfect for a good night's rest. Hope you have a peaceful slumber too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, sunnybunny.
The cool weather certainly helps after a busy week. You have a great week ahead, it's going to be another hot one!

Yes indeed - looking forward to some rain to cool things down.
Hmm.. I usually don't wish the weeks away, but with this cozy weather, I wouldn't mind if this week slowed down a little. It's so comfortable! How about you? Do you enjoy this kind of weather enough to wish the week went slower too?

Hmm.. I usually don't wish the weeks away, but with this cozy weather, I wouldn't mind if this week slowed down a little. It's so comfortable! How about you? Do you enjoy this kind of weather enough to wish the week went slower too?
Yes I do!! I'm in no rush for sure; brings back memories of lazy weekends as a kid where you just wanted the cozy comfort to go on forever. But then again, being an adult with a career and bills to pay.. a slow but productive week would be ideal haha! Can't have it both ways 😅

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom and queenie
Yes I do!! I'm in no rush for sure; brings back memories of lazy weekends as a kid where you just wanted the cozy comfort to go on forever. But then again, being an adult with a career and bills to pay.. a slow but productive week would be ideal haha! Can't have it both ways 😅
Hah, true that. Wish we could extend this weather though, seems like it'll be short-lived. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Too true, it won't last long so I'm gonna immerse myself in it while I can! Hope you're enjoying the cozy vibes too 😊 Have a fantastic week ahead!
I intend to savor every moment of this lovely weather and create some wonderful memories with my daughter. And oh, same to you! Have an awesome week ahead!

I intend to savor every moment of this lovely weather and create some wonderful memories with my daughter. And oh, same to you! Have an awesome week ahead!
Hope the cozy atmosphere helps create special moments with your little one - enjoy the good times while they last!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and happyfeet
Hope the cozy atmosphere helps create special moments with your little one - enjoy the good times while they last!
Yes these moments are precious. Enjoying them fully here! Have a lovely week yourself.

Yes these moments are precious. Enjoying them fully here! Have a lovely week yourself.
I'm glad you're making the most of this cozy weather with your daughter and creating wonderful memories together! It's indeed a special time.

Have a great Monday ahead, and hopefully the coziness lingers past the weekend!

Reactions: bananarama
I'm glad you're making the most of this cozy weather with your daughter and creating wonderful memories together! It's indeed a special time.

Have a great Monday ahead, and hopefully the coziness lingers past the weekend!
Aiyoh don't remind me it's gonna end!! 😭 So enjoying myself - have a good week yourself, yeah?

I hope the nice weather stays so that our weekends are extra relaxing! Have you made any fun plans for the days ahead?
As an introvert, I definitely plan to stay indoors and avoid the crowds. You know how after a good rain, the whole neighborhood feels so snug and cozy? It's my favourite atmosphere to curl up with a book and enjoy some me-time while my little one naps. No plans for outdoor activities this weekend!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu