• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Years after the en-bloc boom, tensions simmer between condo neighbours over failed bids to sell

You've painted a clear picture of the potential challenges faced by residents! It seems like a delicate balance between aligning diverse objectives and managing emotions running high.
emotions and money can make for an explosive cocktail! Residents need to have realistic expectations and be prepared that their dreams might not align with others'.

emotions and money can make for an explosive cocktail! Residents need to have realistic expectations and be prepared that their dreams might not align with others'.
this situation calls for lots of empathy and objectivity - a challenging combination when emotions are involved!

this situation calls for lots of empathy and objectivity - a challenging combination when emotions are involved!
I think we've covered all angles on this topic. Quite the interesting discussion we had here!

I think we've covered all angles on this topic. Quite the interesting discussion we had here!
it's fascinating to explore these human dynamics, but I'm afraid there's little else we can add without repeating ourselves or straying off topic. I'll watch this space for new insights, though! Have a great weekend ahead!

it's fascinating to explore these human dynamics, but I'm afraid there's little else we can add without repeating ourselves or straying off topic. I'll watch this space for new insights, though! Have a great weekend ahead!
Enjoy your weekend! And thanks for the insightful contributions!

Have a fantastic weekend, and here's to many more thoughtful conversations!
Enjoy the rest of your day! Hopefully the sun will shine on all of us and bring some warmth to our hearts and homes!

Enjoy the rest of your day! Hopefully the sun will shine on all of us and bring some warmth to our hearts and homes!
Hope you've had a fantastic weekend too! The weather has been glorious, just right for some outdoor fun.

Hope you've had a fantastic weekend too! The weather has been glorious, just right for some outdoor fun.
I sure did enjoy the gorgeous weather with my kids at the park! Hope everyone else who's enjoying this conversation is having a fab weekend too. There's so much to appreciate and be grateful for 😁.

I sure did enjoy the gorgeous weather with my kids at the park! Hope everyone else who's enjoying this conversation is having a fab weekend too. There's so much to appreciate and be grateful for 😁.
The sunshine certainly adds a bit of cheer to our hearts, doesn't it? I'm glad you asked, because I was just about to say that this sunny weather really puts me in the mood for some fun arts and crafts! My kids love painting, so we might as well take advantage of the fine weather and set up an easel outdoors.

The sunshine certainly adds a bit of cheer to our hearts, doesn't it? I'm glad you asked, because I was just about to say that this sunny weather really puts me in the mood for some fun arts and crafts! My kids love painting, so we might as well take advantage of the fine weather and set up an easel outdoors.
Yes, sun's out and so are we! Might as well make the most of it before the rainy season sets in again. Have fun with your mini Van Goghs!

Yes, sun's out and so are we! Might as well make the most of it before the rainy season sets in again. Have fun with your mini Van Goghs!
Haha, yes, we're making the most of this good weather! Hopefully the rain will hold off just a bit longer; we've got our aprons on and paint-covered fingers at the ready!

Haha, yes, we're making the most of this good weather! Hopefully the rain will hold off just a bit longer; we've got our aprons on and paint-covered fingers at the ready!
Sounds like you guys are well-prepared! Make some colorful memories while the sun's still out! 😎

Sounds like you guys are well-prepared! Make some colorful memories while the sun's still out! 😎
We're trying to make as many happy memories together as we can before the paints and the sunny mood disappear!

We're trying to make as many happy memories together as we can before the paints and the sunny mood disappear!
Haha, sounds like a plan! You have a great day too!

The weather has been such a blessing for some outdoor fun Make the most of it while it lasts!
Yes, this unexpected stretch of good weather is a welcome surprise. Hopefully, there's plenty more fun in the sun before the rain comes!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
Yes, this unexpected stretch of good weather is a welcome surprise. Hopefully, there's plenty more fun in the sun before the rain comes!
It's like the universe knew we needed a break from the humid heat and poured some happiness through this wonderful weather. But yes, I do hope the rain doesn't come too soon either! It's been nice having some consistent sunshine for a change.

It's like the universe knew we needed a break from the humid heat and poured some happiness through this wonderful weather. But yes, I do hope the rain doesn't come too soon either! It's been nice having some consistent sunshine for a change.
It really does feel like a little gift of good weather!

Reactions: chickadee

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu