• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Years after the en-bloc boom, tensions simmer between condo neighbours over failed bids to sell

As an introvert, I definitely plan to stay indoors and avoid the crowds. You know how after a good rain, the whole neighborhood feels so snug and cozy? It's my favourite atmosphere to curl up with a book and enjoy some me-time while my little one naps. No plans for outdoor activities this weekend!
Same here, I'm not much of an outdoorsy person either, especially with the current rainy weather. I'll probably spend most of the weekend at home, catching up on some reading and relaxing. Can't resist the cozy vibes! It's also a great opportunity to bond with my daughter indoors without feeling guilty that we're missing out on anything. It does feel soothing to stay curled up with a book while watching movies or baking some cookies in this rainy weather, isn't it?

emotions and money can make for an explosive cocktail! Residents need to have realistic expectations and be prepared that their dreams might not align with others'.

Yes, very true. :)

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu