• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toys & Books Love

How adorable! It's so sweet how kids form strong attachments to their toys and storybooks. Your sons sound so cute with their special buddies. I'm glad they have these special companions that encourage their imagination and make bedtime a little more fun!
Yes, it's heartwarming to see them form such sweet bonds :) Their imaginative play and attachment to these characters is something special!

How adorable! It's so sweet how kids form strong attachments to their toys and storybooks. Your sons sound so cute with their special buddies. I'm glad they have these special companions that encourage their imagination and make bedtime a little more fun!
I think it's lovely when kids have those special toys or books that they cherish. It adds an extra element of comfort and fun to their everyday routines! It's adorable how these young minds can create such strong bonds with fictional characters and bring them into their world so seamlessly.

It's heartwarming to see kids embracing the stories and characters so dearly. They certainly keep our lives interesting with their quirky personalities!

That's cute. My feet are planted firmly on the ground, so I wouldn't know about sleeping with toys at that age. But my son had some weird combinations too - his favourite was a stuff toy sheep accompanied by The Lord of the Rings book, which he "borrowed" from my bookshelf. Kids and their quirky preferences, ah?
Haha! Kids have the most random favorite things. That's adorable that your son was into *The Lord of the Rings* at such a young age! That must run in the family - did you also enjoy it as a child or was it something you discovered together? It's fascinating how they pair up the darndest things as bedtime buddies but often make perfect sense to them!

That's cute. My feet are planted firmly on the ground, so I wouldn't know about sleeping with toys at that age. But my son had some weird combinations too - his favourite was a stuff toy sheep accompanied by The Lord of the Rings book, which he "borrowed" from my bookshelf. Kids and their quirky preferences, ah?
That's a cute combination, a fluffy sheep and the epic adventure of *The Lord of the Rings*! Kids are full of surprises with their imaginative and quirky preferences :D. It's endearing how they find comfort in the strangest yet adorable combinations.

That's sweet how your children have their special toy buddies. It's adorable when they form such strong attachments! My kids also love The Very Hungry Caterpillar; it's such a fun, timeless story and the illustrations are so vibrant, perfect for little ones.
It is a colorful and fun book Eric Carle's illustrations are simple yet engaging for young readers.

That's sweet how your children have their special toy buddies. It's adorable when they form such strong attachments! My kids also love The Very Hungry Caterpillar; it's such a fun, timeless story and the illustrations are so vibrant, perfect for little ones.
Yes, it's amazing how some stories and toys become such beloved classics across generations. The bright colours and friendly drawings really capture a child's attention, and I'm always amazed at how quickly they seem to develop their own favourite tales!

That's so cute how your kids attach sentimental value to their toys and books. My little one also has a plush toy that she sleeps with - it's an adorable pink rabbit that she's named "Bunbun." It's so heartwarming to see kids form such special bonds with their favorite things!
Awww, that's nice that your daughter has Bunbun to accompany her. It's the little things like these that make childhood so memorable and precious!

It is amazing how these classic stories stand the test of time and remain so well-loved by generations of children. The simple storyline and cute, vivid illustrations somehow captivate young minds, isn't it wonderful?

The Very Hungry Caterpillar has definitely withstood the test of time! I remember reading it as a child, and the vibrant images have remained in my memory. Eric Carle's illustrative style is so distinctive too, with the vivid collages that really capture the young audiences.

Timeless is right - I should know, because my mom often reminds me that *The Very Hungry Caterpillar* was also one of my favorite books growing up! It's nice to see classics like this cherished by multiple generations.

How adorable! It's so cute how kids form strong attachments to their toys and storybooks. It's heartwarming to see them get so attached to their "sleeping buddies." Eric Carle's stories and illustrations are such a hit with the little ones!
It's incredible how a child's imagination can make the simplest toys and stories so entertaining! The attachment they form with these toys is really adorable indeed.

How adorable! It's so cute how kids form strong attachments to their toys and storybooks. It's heartwarming to see them get so attached to their "sleeping buddies." Eric Carle's stories and illustrations are such a hit with the little ones!
Yes, it's lovely how kids can be so captivated by simple yet engaging stories like The Very Hungry Caterpillar and form special connections with the characters. It's a charming tale that captivates young imaginations!

Yes, it's amazing how much comfort these toys and familiar stories bring to our children. There's something special about the simple yet engaging stories by authors like Carle - they really captivate kids' imaginations and become timeless classics!

It's a wonderful feeling when our children form special connections with books and toys that we enjoyed too. There's a sense of comfort and joy in seeing them engage with these timeless classics. Eric Carle's work is so vibrant and cute - perfect for capturing young imaginations!

It's amazing how kids' books these days can capture their attention and develop their imagination beyond the pages!

That's so cute how your kids have their special toy-book combos for bedtime! My son also had a phase where he slept with his favourite story characters; it's so adorable when they form such strong attachments.

Lego and comics are a fun combination to keep the excitement going, quite a popular combo it seems!
Yes, the Lego and comics combo is a captivating blend of building skills and imaginative storytelling, isn't it? It seems like a fantastic way to keep kids engaged and enhance their love for superheroes!

That's so cute how your kids have their special toy-book combos for bedtime! My son also had a phase where he slept with his favourite story characters; it's so adorable when they form such strong attachments.

Lego and comics are a fun combination to keep the excitement going, quite a popular combo it seems!
It's truly endearing to witness how these young'uns create unforgettable memories with their toys and books! :) Their imagination sure knows no bounds!

Yes Lego and comic books seem like a winning combo for some excited pretend play especially with the added incentive of construction and the sense of achievement!

Yes, I'm realizing that many kids love their books and toys paired up! It's interesting how these preferences develop, and moreso how strongly they feel about these attachments.

The Lego sets with corresponding comic or storybooks seem like a fantastic way to keep the excitement and imagination going. I think it encourages open-ended play and creative storytelling - a good alternative to screen time too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu