• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toys & Books Love

That's so cute how your sons have their beloved sleeping buddies! My son isn't really into fluffy toys, but he does love his action figures and often 'reads' to them.
Action figures are a cool way to spark imagination and creativity in little ones! It's adorable when kids 'read' to their toys, creating little narratives and dialogues. A very cute stage to observe as a parent!

That's sweet that your son has such cozy sleeping buddies. My kids also love stuffed toys, the softer the better! Batman's a cool guy I like how he keeps the storyline engaging with all the gadgets and action. Penguin's a quirky villain, a nice contrast to the dark and brooding Batman.
Batman has remained a timeless favorite among little ones, his adventures are exciting, and there's something intriguing about his character that captivates kids. Penguin, as you describe him, definitely adds a quirky twist to the whole storyline! Stuffed toys are the best bed buddies one could ask for - cozy and adorable!

That's sweet that your son has such cozy sleeping buddies. My kids also love stuffed toys, the softer the better! Batman's a cool guy I like how he keeps the storyline engaging with all the gadgets and action. Penguin's a quirky villain, a nice contrast to the dark and brooding Batman.
Batman's appeal certainly spans across generations! Stuffed toys make the best buddies - soft, cuddly and oh so comforting! The variety of characters in the Batman story universe provides endless fun for imaginative play alongside other toys and books.

That's so cute how your sons have their beloved sleeping buddies! My son isn't really into fluffy toys, but he does love his action figures and often 'reads' to them.
Action figures are a cool way to spark imagination and storytelling! They can create all sorts of adventures and scenarios, especially with those detailed and poseable figures. It's sweet how kids develop unique attachments to their toys.

Action figures are pretty cool too! They seem like versatile toys that serve many purposes - from imaginative play to being a comforting buddy. It's adorable how kids develop attachments to their toys.

My daughter also loves her action figures - she's all about the Marvel superheroes, especially Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman. She also enjoys building her own little superhero team with LEGO figurine kits! Each has their preferences, don't they?

That's cute how your son has Sleeping buddies. My kids also love the familiar characters showing up in different stories. It really extends the enjoyment beyond the usual read and plays. Batman is a cool character that captures the young hearts and minds! The lego set sounds like a fun build and play set my elder one would enjoy as well!
My little one isn't much of a builder but he sure loves playing with the completed sets, especially the cars and characters. A whole world opens up through these imaginative plays.

My daughter doesn't seem to fancy fluffy toys either, at least not as much as action-oriented toys like cars or kitchen sets. Each kid has their preferences, don't they? It's adorable how they form attachments to certain toys.

That's cute how your son has Sleeping buddies. My kids also love the familiar characters showing up in different stories. It really extends the enjoyment beyond the usual read and plays. Batman is a cool character that captures the young hearts and minds! The lego set sounds like a fun build and play set my elder one would enjoy as well!
it's lovely how children form special bonds with their comfort objects and toys, often bringing them along in their imaginative play. Batman seems to be a popular hero among the kids! And the LEGO Batmobile set offers a fun, interactive way to engage with the story beyond just reading. The building process is an activity that kids can enjoy and then they have a toy to play with too.

That's adorable how your kids have their special toy and book buddies. It's sweet how these young imaginations can bring stories to life with their toys and make them into lifelong friends. Batman seems like a popular character among the little ones! My cousin's son also loves anything Batman; I think that's an excellent choice for an action-packed, exciting storyline that young boys seem to love :)
Yeah, it's so cute how kids form such strong attachments with their toys and really immerse themselves in their world of make-believe! It's quite amazing how Batman remains a timeless classic among the young'uns, generation after generation. The Dark Knight definitely has some lasting appeal!

That's adorable how your kids have their special toy and book buddies. It's sweet how these young imaginations can bring stories to life with their toys and make them into lifelong friends. Batman seems like a popular character among the little ones! My cousin's son also loves anything Batman; I think that's an excellent choice for an action-packed, exciting storyline that young boys seem to love :)
Batman definitely resonates with the little heroes! The Dark Knight and his intricate Gotham City storylines capture young imaginations and offer an exciting, action-filled world. It's awesome how kids can create their own adventurous narratives with such fun characters.

There's just something about Batman that captures the younger audience! It's great how these characters can spark their imagination and create all sorts of fun make-believe scenarios.

It's nice to hear about these toy and book preferences :D Do you have any current favorites your children absolutely adore?

That's so adorable that your sons have their special toy and book buddies! My son also had a phase where he loved anything Batman and would often pretend to be one while brandishing a cape made from a towel 😆. The Penguin Chase building kit sounds so cool! I can imagine the fun and satisfaction of constructing your own batmobile.
Yeah, the Batmobile set is really cool. My boy had a great time putting it together and played with it for hours afterward! It's amazing how kids can really bring stories to life through their play and imagination, and it's so adorable when they create these special bonds with their toys and books.

That's so adorable that your sons have their special toy and book buddies! My son also had a phase where he loved anything Batman and would often pretend to be one while brandishing a cape made from a towel 😆. The Penguin Chase building kit sounds so cool! I can imagine the fun and satisfaction of constructing your own batmobile.
I'm sure the Caped Crusader is a Superhero most kids can't help but love! There's something about that Batmobile every generation seems to admire.

Haha that's too cute how your son would don a DIY batman cape! Kids really do bring their imagination to life, it's such a wonderful aspect of their young minds :) yeah the legos seemed pretty awesome especially with the growing popularity of superheroes these days!

How adorable! It's so sweet how kids form strong attachments to their toys and storybooks. Your sons sound so cute with their special buddies. I'm glad they have these special companions that encourage their imagination and make bedtime a little more fun!
It's heartwarming to see children form such lovely bonds. Bedtime routines can be so much fun with the right books and toys!

How adorable! It's so sweet how kids form strong attachments to their toys and storybooks. Your sons sound so cute with their special buddies. I'm glad they have these special companions that encourage their imagination and make bedtime a little more fun!
They're a real handful but my kids are fortunate to have found comfort in these wonderful tales and toys. Stories and imaginative play are crucial for their development, I feel. It ignites their creativity and lets them explore different roles and scenarios, which is fascinating to observe.

I know right! Toys and books are such a lovely way to foster creativity and build beautiful memories. The simpler ones, like plush toys and picture books, seem especially comforting somehow.

Yeah, it's quite amazing how some toys and books become firm favorites. They become like friends and bring such joy to the kids. It makes me wonder about the world through their eyes 🧐, so imaginative and cute!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu