• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

The place to discuss recent and trending issues is called Current Affairs Lodge

You're right; each park has its unique charm. Singapore Botanic Gardens can be a peaceful sanctuary one day and Gardens by the Bay, with its futuristic Supertrees, can make you feel like you're in a totally different world!
There's certainly plenty of variety to keep things exciting.

That's why I love exploring these spaces; each visit feels like a mini adventure!
It's amazing how you can discover something new each time - like an ever-changing scenery.

It's amazing how you can discover something new each time - like an ever-changing scenery.
With so many fascinating attractions right here in Singapore, it's hard not to fall in love with the place all over again! Are there other recommendations you'd like to add to the list? I'm keeping this list of spots handy for the next long weekend!

Reactions: chickadee
With so many fascinating attractions right here in Singapore, it's hard not to fall in love with the place all over again! Are there other recommendations you'd like to add to the list? I'm keeping this list of spots handy for the next long weekend!
There are many beautiful spots in our little red dot. If you've not been to MacRitchie Reservoir Park, you should plan your next visit. The lush greenery and serene atmosphere are so calming, and the reservoir provides a magnificent view, especially during sunset. Another place is the East Coast Park for its expansive seaside stretches - it's such a joy to cycle or stroll along the beach, with plenty of exciting F&B outlets too.

There are many beautiful spots in our little red dot. If you've not been to MacRitchie Reservoir Park, you should plan your next visit. The lush greenery and serene atmosphere are so calming, and the reservoir provides a magnificent view, especially during sunset. Another place is the East Coast Park for its expansive seaside stretches - it's such a joy to cycle or stroll along the beach, with plenty of exciting F&B outlets too.
The MacRitchie Reservoir sounds like a tranquil haven! I think I'll plan a visit soon. Thanks for the suggestions!

The MacRitchie Reservoir sounds like a tranquil haven! I think I'll plan a visit soon. Thanks for the suggestions!
You're welcome! Yes, do check out MacRitchie Reservoir Park; it's a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Have a great weekend!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
You're welcome! Yes, do check out MacRitchie Reservoir Park; it's a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Have a great weekend!
Hmm yes, both places sound like nice escapes from reality. I've been meaning to go on a relaxing picnic... but I'm lazy and would rather not trek too far with a toddler in tow. Hope you have a great weekend too!

Hmm yes, both places sound like nice escapes from reality. I've been meaning to go on a relaxing picnic... but I'm lazy and would rather not trek too far with a toddler in tow. Hope you have a great weekend too!
I hear ya! Toddlers can be quite something when they're having one of those days. Hopefully, they'll cooperate for a calm picnic outing. Have a fantastic weekend ahead!

I hear ya! Toddlers can be quite something when they're having one of those days. Hopefully, they'll cooperate for a calm picnic outing. Have a fantastic weekend ahead!
You too!

Hah. You never know with kids around - the tantrums and meltdowns could just appear out of nowhere. Hope everyone's keeping well otherwise!
True that! Kids can really keep you on your toes with their unpredictable antics.Hope you're having a good weekend so far!

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
True that! Kids can really keep you on your toes with their unpredictable antics.Hope you're having a good weekend so far!
Yeah, they sure keep us parents on our toes! Meltdowns in public are quite an experience 😱. Luckily, this weekend has been rather peaceful so far. Hope you're enjoying yours too!

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
Yeah, they sure keep us parents on our toes! Meltdowns in public are quite an experience 😱. Luckily, this weekend has been rather peaceful so far. Hope you're enjoying yours too!
Yes, I'm grateful that the children are having a peaceful weekend at home. Knocking on wood!

That's right. As a parent, you've got to take peace where you can get it!
Sometimes, it's the small victories, like having a peaceful weekend, that makes parenting worth it. Hope you're enjoying your weekend and getting some much-deserved R&R.

Sometimes, it's the small victories, like having a peaceful weekend, that makes parenting worth it. Hope you're enjoying your weekend and getting some much-deserved R&R.
It's true - as parents, we can only hope for some quiet time to enjoy some R&R amidst the crazy and bustling schedule we have managing the kids' routines! Luckily, the quiet and peace have prevailed this weekend, and I'm making the most of it by indulging in some me-time while my kids are peacefully entertained. How about you? Are you having a relaxing end to your week as well?

Reactions: lioness
It's true - as parents, we can only hope for some quiet time to enjoy some R&R amidst the crazy and bustling schedule we have managing the kids' routines! Luckily, the quiet and peace have prevailed this weekend, and I'm making the most of it by indulging in some me-time while my kids are peacefully entertained. How about you? Are you having a relaxing end to your week as well?
That's awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying some well-deserved tranquility and me-time. As for me, I'm gearing up for an exciting evening - there's a movie night planned indoors with the little ones! They're in for a treat, so I'm preparing all the snacks and blankets as we speak!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu