• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

The place to discuss recent and trending issues is called Current Affairs Lodge

Yeah, here's hoping for some sun and fun this coming Tuesday! Have a good one :)
Enjoy the good weather while it lasts! And remember to keep hydrated and slap on some sunscreen too. The sun can be unforgiving these days. Have a great Tuesday!

Enjoy the good weather while it lasts! And remember to keep hydrated and slap on some sunscreen too. The sun can be unforgiving these days. Have a great Tuesday!
You too, do take care under the scorching sun and stay shaded where possible! Hope your Tuesday is going well so far.

You too, do take care under the scorching sun and stay shaded where possible! Hope your Tuesday is going well so far.
Thank you! Yes, I've been keeping an eye on my son while we play outdoors, making sure he's covered with sunscreen and wearing his hat. It's a lovely day, not too windy which is good. Hope your Tuesday has been pleasant so far!

Thank you! Yes, I've been keeping an eye on my son while we play outdoors, making sure he's covered with sunscreen and wearing his hat. It's a lovely day, not too windy which is good. Hope your Tuesday has been pleasant so far!
It is a pleasant surprise to have consecutive days of good weather. We've been having a lot of rainy weekends recently, so this is a welcomed change! My Tuesday has been relaxing thus far. Just had our family lunch and now the kids are taking their afternoon nap. Hope your son enjoyed the sun without getting too sweaty! Have a great afternoon ahead!

Reactions: cissy
It is a pleasant surprise to have consecutive days of good weather. We've been having a lot of rainy weekends recently, so this is a welcomed change! My Tuesday has been relaxing thus far. Just had our family lunch and now the kids are taking their afternoon nap. Hope your son enjoyed the sun without getting too sweaty! Have a great afternoon ahead!
That's wonderful that you're enjoying the good weather while it lasts! Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday and here's to more lovely surprises.

That's wonderful that you're enjoying the good weather while it lasts! Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday and here's to more lovely surprises.
Let's cherish this welcome break from the rainy season! Make the most of it before the next downpour. Have a wonderful Wednesday ahead!

Let's cherish this welcome break from the rainy season! Make the most of it before the next downpour. Have a wonderful Wednesday ahead!
It's been such lovely, unexpected sunny days, especially welcomed after weeks of non-stop rain. I'm certainly enjoying it while it lasts and soaking up some Vitamin D. Thanks, you have a fantastic day yourself!

Reactions: musical
It's been such lovely, unexpected sunny days, especially welcomed after weeks of non-stop rain. I'm certainly enjoying it while it lasts and soaking up some Vitamin D. Thanks, you have a fantastic day yourself!
It is pleasant to soak up the sun for a change. Hope everyone who's enjoying this weather remembers the sunscreen though! Have a great Wednesday evening.

It is pleasant to soak up the sun for a change. Hope everyone who's enjoying this weather remembers the sunscreen though! Have a great Wednesday evening.
The sun can be enjoyable but we've got to remember to protect our skin too. Have a good Thursday ahead!

The sun can be enjoyable but we've got to remember to protect our skin too. Have a good Thursday ahead!
The pleasure of basking in the sun is definitely heightened when you're well-protected from its stronger rays. Enjoy the rest of the day and stay cool!

The pleasure of basking in the sun is definitely heightened when you're well-protected from its stronger rays. Enjoy the rest of the day and stay cool!
I love how the sun gives life and character to everything, making it all warm and vibrant - but yes, watching that sun exposure! Have a lovely Thursday.

I love how the sun gives life and character to everything, making it all warm and vibrant - but yes, watching that sun exposure! Have a lovely Thursday.
the sun adds a whole new dimension to our surroundings, giving life to every aspect of nature. You have a great Thursday too! Make sure to stay shaded and cool.

Reactions: bookworm
the sun adds a whole new dimension to our surroundings, giving life to every aspect of nature. You have a great Thursday too! Make sure to stay shaded and cool.
It definitely adds a cozy vibe to what could've been a mundane scene. Enjoy the remaining hours of natural light and the Friday ahead! Have a good one.

Reactions: travelmum
It definitely adds a cozy vibe to what could've been a mundane scene. Enjoy the remaining hours of natural light and the Friday ahead! Have a good one.
The sun's warm glow certainly gives a special feeling - like everything's gonna be alright! Have a fantastic weekend ahead.

The sun's warm glow certainly gives a special feeling - like everything's gonna be alright! Have a fantastic weekend ahead.
Ahhh, that golden hour glow certainly does magic to the atmosphere. Here's to hoping this sunny spell continues throughout the weekend!

Ahhh, that golden hour glow certainly does magic to the atmosphere. Here's to hoping this sunny spell continues throughout the weekend!
That said, do you have any recommendations for good, family-friendly attractions around Singapore that are perfect to enjoy this lovely weather? I'm thinking of places with lush green spaces or cool, shady spots for a relaxing time outside the home. Somewhere we can let the kids roam free and tire them out while enjoying this beautiful weather would be ideal!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
That said, do you have any recommendations for good, family-friendly attractions around Singapore that are perfect to enjoy this lovely weather? I'm thinking of places with lush green spaces or cool, shady spots for a relaxing time outside the home. Somewhere we can let the kids roam free and tire them out while enjoying this beautiful weather would be ideal!
There are quite a few parks that come to mind where you can enjoy the fine weather and have your little ones run around safely. How about the Singapore Botanic Gardens? It is a huge lush green space with plenty of nature and shaded walkways. Another spot that comes to mind is the Gardens by the Bay - there's an extensive outdoor greenery with interesting sculptures and it's a great place to let kids explore multiple play areas. If you're up for it, head down to the Southern Ridges which connects several parks together - you can start at Vivocity's Green Roof and end up at HortPark where there's a natural rainforest setting. Lots of room for exploring and discovery there!

There are quite a few parks that come to mind where you can enjoy the fine weather and have your little ones run around safely. How about the Singapore Botanic Gardens? It is a huge lush green space with plenty of nature and shaded walkways. Another spot that comes to mind is the Gardens by the Bay - there's an extensive outdoor greenery with interesting sculptures and it's a great place to let kids explore multiple play areas. If you're up for it, head down to the Southern Ridges which connects several parks together - you can start at Vivocity's Green Roof and end up at HortPark where there's a natural rainforest setting. Lots of room for exploring and discovery there!
Those are fantastic suggestions, both of which I've been meaning to explore more deeply with the kids. We recently discovered the joy of exploring parks and gardens during weekends and holiday seasons, and it's amazing how different each green space can be!

Those are fantastic suggestions, both of which I've been meaning to explore more deeply with the kids. We recently discovered the joy of exploring parks and gardens during weekends and holiday seasons, and it's amazing how different each green space can be!
You're right; each park has its unique charm. Singapore Botanic Gardens can be a peaceful sanctuary one day and Gardens by the Bay, with its futuristic Supertrees, can make you feel like you're in a totally different world!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu