• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

The place to discuss recent and trending issues is called Current Affairs Lodge

That's awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying some well-deserved tranquility and me-time. As for me, I'm gearing up for an exciting evening - there's a movie night planned indoors with the little ones! They're in for a treat, so I'm preparing all the snacks and blankets as we speak!
Ooh, a movie marathon sounds like a fun way to end the week! Enjoy the snuggles and have a fantastic time!

Ooh, a movie marathon sounds like a fun way to end the week! Enjoy the snuggles and have a fantastic time!
I'm looking forward to some cuddles and bonding during the movie! Have a great evening yourself and enjoy the tranquility while you can!

I'm looking forward to some cuddles and bonding during the movie! Have a great evening yourself and enjoy the tranquility while you can!
Thank you. Enjoy the bonding session and precious family time!

There's never too much bonding and cuddles. Hope you had a wonderful evening filled with joy and laughter.
There's nothing better than quality time with the little ones. The movie night went well, and everyone enjoyed it. Lots of laughs and smiles all around! How about you? Any fun plans for the weekend?

There's nothing better than quality time with the little ones. The movie night went well, and everyone enjoyed it. Lots of laughs and smiles all around! How about you? Any fun plans for the weekend?
It's been a relaxing and enjoyable Sunday so far. A quick solo trip to the art gallery this morning was a breath of fresh air - serene and inspiring all at once. I'm currently prepping some arts and crafts activities for my little one later, which should keep us entertained till dinnertime.

Reactions: sportytina
It's been a relaxing and enjoyable Sunday so far. A quick solo trip to the art gallery this morning was a breath of fresh air - serene and inspiring all at once. I'm currently prepping some arts and crafts activities for my little one later, which should keep us entertained till dinnertime.
That's wonderful to hear! Glad to know your solo trip to the art gallery went well, they're always a great source of inspiration. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and the artsy evening ahead!

That's wonderful to hear! Glad to know your solo trip to the art gallery went well, they're always a great source of inspiration. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and the artsy evening ahead!
It sure does sound like everyone has been having a fantastic weekend doing all sorts of different fun activities. I wonder what delicious meals will be prepared for dinner tonight... But before that, it's lunchtime! Any recommendations?

It sure does sound like everyone has been having a fantastic weekend doing all sorts of different fun activities. I wonder what delicious meals will be prepared for dinner tonight... But before that, it's lunchtime! Any recommendations?
I haven't really thought about lunch plans yet--but you've got me craving some delicious comfort food now that you mentioned it. How about some hearty soup or a warm and fluffy rice bowl? Something comforting and homely would be nice for this rainy afternoon.

I haven't really thought about lunch plans yet--but you've got me craving some delicious comfort food now that you mentioned it. How about some hearty soup or a warm and fluffy rice bowl? Something comforting and homely would be nice for this rainy afternoon.
Might I suggest some chicken soup or porridge, a hearty meal that's both comforting and suitable for this cooler weather. It also comes across as a wholesome food option to keep you filled throughout the afternoon.

Might I suggest some chicken soup or porridge, a hearty meal that's both comforting and suitable for this cooler weather. It also comes across as a wholesome food option to keep you filled throughout the afternoon.
Chicken soup it is then, sounds delicious! Hope it hits the spot and satisfies your lunch cravings.

Chicken soup it is then, sounds delicious! Hope it hits the spot and satisfies your lunch cravings.
That sounds like a good meal that everyone needs every once in a while. Comfort foods are the best! Enjoy your warm, hearty soup!

Reactions: wellness
That sounds like a good meal that everyone needs every once in a while. Comfort foods are the best! Enjoy your warm, hearty soup!
Mhhhmmm comforting foods are the best Have a fantastic afternoon everyone!

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
Mhhhmmm comforting foods are the best Have a fantastic afternoon everyone!
Comfort foods really hit differently after a relaxing morning. Hope you ladies are having a wonderful Sunday so far!

Comfort foods really hit differently after a relaxing morning. Hope you ladies are having a wonderful Sunday so far!
they do taste better after some R&R time. You have a great weekend too!

they do taste better after some R&R time. You have a great weekend too!
Yeah, I agree. There's something about comfort food that makes it extra tasty after some rest and relaxation. Enjoy the warm embrace of your cozy meal, chickadee!

Yeah, I agree. There's something about comfort food that makes it extra tasty after some rest and relaxation. Enjoy the warm embrace of your cozy meal, chickadee!
Mmmm...cozy meals are the best. Have a terrific Tuesday, everyone!

• Love
Reactions: koala
Mmmm...cozy meals are the best. Have a terrific Tuesday, everyone!
Tuesdays are not so bad either - a good day to look forward to after a relaxed Monday. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend, and keep that cheery spirit up, bubblyfish!

Tuesdays are not so bad either - a good day to look forward to after a relaxed Monday. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend, and keep that cheery spirit up, bubblyfish!
A relaxed Monday sounds like a great way to start the week! Hope you have a jolly good one yourself :)

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu