• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

The place to discuss recent and trending issues is called Current Affairs Lodge

A relaxed Monday sounds like a great way to start the week! Hope you have a jolly good one yourself :)
Thanks, greenfingers! I'm all set for a laid-back Monday tomorrow - got some yummy soup and a good book ready! Have a jolly week ahead!

Thanks, greenfingers! I'm all set for a laid-back Monday tomorrow - got some yummy soup and a good book ready! Have a jolly week ahead!
You all seem to have such wonderful, relaxing weekends. I hope the cheery spirit and comfort foods brighten up your weeks ahead as well!

You all seem to have such wonderful, relaxing weekends. I hope the cheery spirit and comfort foods brighten up your weeks ahead as well!
Yup, it's great having a cheerful outlook, even when Monday rolls around. Have a fantastic week, full of energy and positivity!

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny
Yup, it's great having a cheerful outlook, even when Monday rolls around. Have a fantastic week, full of energy and positivity!
Having a relaxed morning with some comforting food is the perfect weekend booster shot. Here's to more lovely weekends ahead for all you awesome ladies in this forum! Enjoy the little things because every good thing matters! ☀️

Having a relaxed morning with some comforting food is the perfect weekend booster shot. Here's to more lovely weekends ahead for all you awesome ladies in this forum! Enjoy the little things because every good thing matters! ☀️
You're right about the booster shot. Recharging ourselves during the weekend, so we remain energised for the upcoming challenging weeks is important. Have a fab week ahead, everyone!

You're right about the booster shot. Recharging ourselves during the weekend, so we remain energised for the upcoming challenging weeks is important. Have a fab week ahead, everyone!
keeping our batteries charged is necessary to navigate the challenges that lie ahead. Here's to a splendid week full of energy and joy for you too, sunnybunny!

Reactions: doctormama
keeping our batteries charged is necessary to navigate the challenges that lie ahead. Here's to a splendid week full of energy and joy for you too, sunnybunny!
I hope all the mums here have a great week, remember to take time for yourselves too amidst the hectic schedule!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
I hope all the mums here have a great week, remember to take time for yourselves too amidst the hectic schedule!
Absolutely! Self-care is important so that we can show up as our best selves for our little ones. Have a great one!

Reactions: sunnydays
Absolutely! Self-care is important so that we can show up as our best selves for our little ones. Have a great one!
Self care is a definite must, especially with the demanding and exhausting job of being a mom. Have a groovy week!

Self care is a definite must, especially with the demanding and exhausting job of being a mom. Have a groovy week!
Yup, us moms need some 'me time' to maintain our sanity! Hope you have a lovely week as well!

• Haha
Reactions: doctormama
Yup, us moms need some 'me time' to maintain our sanity! Hope you have a lovely week as well!
Time for ourselves allows us to gather that needed energy to face the challenges ahead as mums. You have a fab one too!

Time for ourselves allows us to gather that needed energy to face the challenges ahead as mums. You have a fab one too!
Thanks, you too! we often forget how crucial it is to recharge and refuel our own selves amidst the demands of motherhood. Have a wonderful week full of fun and laughter!

Thanks, you too! we often forget how crucial it is to recharge and refuel our own selves amidst the demands of motherhood. Have a wonderful week full of fun and laughter!
It's easy for us mums to neglect ourselves when we're caught up in taking care of our loved ones. Hope you have a wonderful, stress-free week ahead!

It's easy for us mums to neglect ourselves when we're caught up in taking care of our loved ones. Hope you have a wonderful, stress-free week ahead!
You're right about that. As mothers, we're so focused on making sure everyone else is taken care of that we might neglect our own needs. Here's to hoping you'll have a great and relaxing week ahead too!

• Love
Reactions: joyful
You're right about that. As mothers, we're so focused on making sure everyone else is taken care of that we might neglect our own needs. Here's to hoping you'll have a great and relaxing week ahead too!
There's only so much one can do in a week. Hope you folks are having a good one so far!

Reactions: koala and sunnydays
The rain is welcome too, as long as it's not pouring buckets! Enjoy what's left of your day.
I agree, some rain can be soothing too! Not too sure about the rest of you folks, but I enjoy listening to the rain with a warm cup of tea snuggled up indoors. Have a peaceful night ahead!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu