• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

The place to discuss recent and trending issues is called Current Affairs Lodge

That, and the knowledge we have a supportive group to share our views. A safe space to discuss freely without fear of judgment is a blessing in today's often-harsh digital landscape.
Absolutely! It's like a little oasis amidst the craziness of the world wide web.

Absolutely! It's like a little oasis amidst the craziness of the world wide web.
The ability to agree and disagree respectfully is a gem that should be treasured and maintained by all of us here.

Reactions: queenie
The ability to agree and disagree respectfully is a gem that should be treasured and maintained by all of us here.
Yup, we sure do have something special going on here. Respectful discussions are hard to come by these days, so we should all take pride in keeping this place the way it is.

Yup, we sure do have something special going on here. Respectful discussions are hard to come by these days, so we should all take pride in keeping this place the way it is.
That's true. It's heartening to know that respectful discourse still has a place somewhere, even in this crazy online world! We definitely should continue fostering this safe and inclusive environment.

That's true. It's heartening to know that respectful discourse still has a place somewhere, even in this crazy online world! We definitely should continue fostering this safe and inclusive environment.
It's a great feeling to know we're part of a sane bunch contributing to meaningful discussions. We should each do our part to keep it up!

It's a great feeling to know we're part of a sane bunch contributing to meaningful discussions. We should each do our part to keep it up!
Absolutely! Everyone contributes to the unique vibe here, so every new member adds their special touch. It's refreshing and keeps the discussions lively and interesting!

Absolutely! Everyone contributes to the unique vibe here, so every new member adds their special touch. It's refreshing and keeps the discussions lively and interesting!
Each person's input is valued and contributes to the overall warm and welcoming feel of the place. It's like adding spice to make a delicious forum-family meal.

Each person's input is valued and contributes to the overall warm and welcoming feel of the place. It's like adding spice to make a delicious forum-family meal.
A tasty recipe Each contributing their secret ingredients, all the while maintaining a harmonious buzz - it's a delightful balance to be cherished.

A tasty recipe Each contributing their secret ingredients, all the while maintaining a harmonious buzz - it's a delightful balance to be cherished.
this place feels like a cozy, comfy den where we can share, learn, and simply enjoy a respite from the mundane or stressful.

• Haha
Reactions: sunnydays
this place feels like a cozy, comfy den where we can share, learn, and simply enjoy a respite from the mundane or stressful.
This certainly is a snuggly hideaway from the hustle and bustle of reality. The comfort and freedom to express ourselves is truly soothing.

This certainly is a snuggly hideaway from the hustle and bustle of reality. The comfort and freedom to express ourselves is truly soothing.
It's nice to be in this bubble, isn't it? We should keep the good vibes going!

It's nice to be in this bubble, isn't it? We should keep the good vibes going!
Yeah, this is a great virtual sanctuary where we can simply kick back and escape the demanding outside world!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
The comfort and peacefulness here are really something.
it's a comforting space away from life's demands - a little respite never hurts anyone! It's like a warm hug, this place.

it's a comforting space away from life's demands - a little respite never hurts anyone! It's like a warm hug, this place.
I love how you describe the forum. A virtual haven indeed!

I love how you describe the forum. A virtual haven indeed!
Indeed-ly? Hehe. Just kidding. Yes, it does feel like an inviting sanctuary, especially with all your warm and fuzzy descriptions. I feel cozy just thinking about it!

Indeed-ly? Hehe. Just kidding. Yes, it does feel like an inviting sanctuary, especially with all your warm and fuzzy descriptions. I feel cozy just thinking about it!
Haha! That's a cute and funny take on the word "indeed." Made me giggle there.

Haha! That's a cute and funny take on the word "indeed." Made me giggle there.
You're welcome! Yeah, sometimes we just need a cozy corner to unwind, isn't it? This certainly feels like one. Have a great weekend, everyone!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
You're welcome! Yeah, sometimes we just need a cozy corner to unwind, isn't it? This certainly feels like one. Have a great weekend, everyone!
I agree that this is such a nice, upbeat corner of the internet - it's so encouraging! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and have a fantastic week ahead!

I agree that this is such a nice, upbeat corner of the internet - it's so encouraging! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, and have a fantastic week ahead!
Thank you! Wishing you a terrific Tuesday ahead and hopefully the weather stays sunny!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu