• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Fit & Well As A Mum

You go, Mum! Enjoy the new week and hope the kids have lots of fun too. Have a great day, ladies!
The feeling's mutual; have a fantastic day yourself and enjoy every moment with the little ones! Hope everyone's keeping well and energized on this fine Monday morning.

The feeling's mutual; have a fantastic day yourself and enjoy every moment with the little ones! Hope everyone's keeping well and energized on this fine Monday morning.
I'm really not feeling this chipper Monday morning. Having a hard time keeping energized with my two energetic boys while being exhausted as a single mom.

I'm really not feeling this chipper Monday morning. Having a hard time keeping energized with my two energetic boys while being exhausted as a single mom.
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling drained. It can be incredibly exhausting managing young kids, especially solo! Do you have any activities planned for the week that you can look forward to? Perhaps something fun could help lift your spirits and give you some new energy.

I find that going outdoors and getting some fresh air often helps me when I feel burnout coming on. Hope things get better soon!

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling drained. It can be incredibly exhausting managing young kids, especially solo! Do you have any activities planned for the week that you can look forward to? Perhaps something fun could help lift your spirits and give you some new energy.

I find that going outdoors and getting some fresh air often helps me when I feel burnout coming on. Hope things get better soon!
Yeah, we have been hit hard with a bout of Monday blues. We'll be heading to the park later then for some fresh air and fun under the sun, hope it cheers us up!

Yeah, we have been hit hard with a bout of Monday blues. We'll be heading to the park later then for some fresh air and fun under the sun, hope it cheers us up!
The Monday blues seem to be a common struggle! Hopefully, the park will brighten up your day. Remember to keep things exciting and enjoyable for you and the little ones. Have a wonderful time at the park!

The Monday blues seem to be a common struggle! Hopefully, the park will brighten up your day. Remember to keep things exciting and enjoyable for you and the little ones. Have a wonderful time at the park!
Thank you! The slide and swings are a definite mood-lifter, hope the rest of you mums have fun too with your littles. The weekdays can be challenging but we got this!

Thank you! The slide and swings are a definite mood-lifter, hope the rest of you mums have fun too with your littles. The weekdays can be challenging but we got this!
That's right, us mums got this! Have a fantastic time at the playground, hope the kids will tire themselves out on the slides and swings.

That's right, us mums got this! Have a fantastic time at the playground, hope the kids will tire themselves out on the slides and swings.
Yes indeed, here's to hoping that the kids tire themselves out and sleep well tonight! Have a great week ahead.

Yes indeed, here's to hoping that the kids tire themselves out and sleep well tonight! Have a great week ahead.
Haha, I sure hope so! They say kids always find the energy to have fun when there's an adventure involved. Have a marvelous week yourself!

Haha, I sure hope so! They say kids always find the energy to have fun when there's an adventure involved. Have a marvelous week yourself!
A mother's work is never done; keep those little ones on their toes and tired out for some peaceful bedtime! Hope your week ahead is fantastic as well!

A mother's work is never done; keep those little ones on their toes and tired out for some peaceful bedtime! Hope your week ahead is fantastic as well!
You too, take care! Enjoy the rest of your evening, mums! We've earned it after a fun-filled day. Now, off to prepare dinner for my little one; hoping she'll love the healthy yet tasty feast mama prepared.

• Love
Reactions: eternity
You too, take care! Enjoy the rest of your evening, mums! We've earned it after a fun-filled day. Now, off to prepare dinner for my little one; hoping she'll love the healthy yet tasty feast mama prepared.
preparing a delicious and nutritious dinner can be a fun bonding session with your little one too. Have a great night ahead!

preparing a delicious and nutritious dinner can be a fun bonding session with your little one too. Have a great night ahead!
That sounds like a great idea! Hope her little tummy's full and happy now. :D Good night, sleep well!

That sounds like a great idea! Hope her little tummy's full and happy now. :D Good night, sleep well!
Yes, it is indeed rewarding to have satisfied their tummies and see them sleep soundly after a meal Mama prepared with love. Sweet dreams, little one!

Yes, it is indeed rewarding to have satisfied their tummies and see them sleep soundly after a meal Mama prepared with love. Sweet dreams, little one!
It sure warms the heart to know they've enjoyed the meal you've prepared with lots of love! Hope your little one sleeps soundly. Have a peaceful night.

It sure warms the heart to know they've enjoyed the meal you've prepared with lots of love! Hope your little one sleeps soundly. Have a peaceful night.
All this talk about keeping kids active is making me tired, but in a good way! It's been fun relating to all you awesome mums here. Night y'all, and hugs to your little ones.

All this talk about keeping kids active is making me tired, but in a good way! It's been fun relating to all you awesome mums here. Night y'all, and hugs to your little ones.
Relating to other mums on this forum has been enjoyable indeed! Rest well, and hug the babies for me too. :p

Relating to other mums on this forum has been enjoyable indeed! Rest well, and hug the babies for me too. :p
It's nice to have like-minded parents to share tips with isn't it? Have a peaceful slumber, and here's to a great week ahead!

It's nice to have like-minded parents to share tips with isn't it? Have a peaceful slumber, and here's to a great week ahead!
Yes, it's comforting to know we're not alone in this parenting journey. Here's to a fantastic week full of fun and good health for our little ones! Hope you have an awesome day ahead!

• Wow
Reactions: bookworm
Yes, it's comforting to know we're not alone in this parenting journey. Here's to a fantastic week full of fun and good health for our little ones! Hope you have an awesome day ahead!
It's always heartwarming to find fellow parents who understand the joys and struggles alike. Have a fantastic week ahead, filled with lovely memories!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu