• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Fit & Well As A Mum

You too, have a fantastic week ahead! Keep those cute moments coming, they're always precious and a wonderful way to capture your little one's milestones. Not sure if it's a boy or girl but either way, tons of fun await!! :)
I'm looking forward to all the fun memories I will create with him this week then! No plans for the weekend yet, but I'm sure it'll involve lots of playtime indoors and outdoors. Hopefully, the rain holds off!
Have a fantastic week yourself and enjoy every moment with your little one. Do you have any fun activities lined up?

I'm looking forward to all the fun memories I will create with him this week then! No plans for the weekend yet, but I'm sure it'll involve lots of playtime indoors and outdoors. Hopefully, the rain holds off!
Have a fantastic week yourself and enjoy every moment with your little one. Do you have any fun activities lined up?
That's wonderful--make the most of those precious moments indeed! I've got my hands full with work this week, so no elaborate plans with the family. Just some swimming practice for an upcoming competition and a movie night at home while tucking into some homemade popcorn. Should be fun nevertheless!

That's wonderful--make the most of those precious moments indeed! I've got my hands full with work this week, so no elaborate plans with the family. Just some swimming practice for an upcoming competition and a movie night at home while tucking into some homemade popcorn. Should be fun nevertheless!
Swimming competition sounds like fun and it's great that you're helping your little one practice. Homemade popcorn always makes everything better - what's your favourite flavour?

Swimming competition sounds like fun and it's great that you're helping your little one practice. Homemade popcorn always makes everything better - what's your favourite flavour?
Buttered popcorn is my ultimate comfort snack, though I also enjoy a good Cheesy Flavour. But I usually go for the classic Sweet & Salty, or a savory edge with some pepper and garlic salt. It's fun to mix it up sometimes with cinnamon sugar or even chocolate sprinkles too! Can't say no to some extra sweetness.

Buttered popcorn is my ultimate comfort snack, though I also enjoy a good Cheesy Flavour. But I usually go for the classic Sweet & Salty, or a savory edge with some pepper and garlic salt. It's fun to mix it up sometimes with cinnamon sugar or even chocolate sprinkles too! Can't say no to some extra sweetness.
Mmm the flavours sound delicious! I enjoy the classic sweet & salty too, can never go wrong with that. But have not tried it with cinnamon sugar - that sounds interesting!

Mmm the flavours sound delicious! I enjoy the classic sweet & salty too, can never go wrong with that. But have not tried it with cinnamon sugar - that sounds interesting!
Yes, Cinnamon Sugar is a tasty treat and goes so well with the buttery taste! A real delight if you have a sweet tooth! Have a great day ahead!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu