• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Fit & Well As A Mum

Sounds like a nice homemade remedy that's easy to prepare too. Will give it a shot this weekend since I have some aloe vera growing on my windowsill. Thanks for the tip and hope you find some time to relax this weekend!
You're welcome! Enjoy your homemade sunburn solution and have a fantastic weekend ahead! Keep cool and stay shady, mamas!

You're welcome! Enjoy your homemade sunburn solution and have a fantastic weekend ahead! Keep cool and stay shady, mamas!
Enjoy your weekend and remember to protect yourselves from the sun! Have a good one.

Enjoy the weekend, and hopefully, it'll be a sunny one without the burns!
Yes indeed, hope you'll have fun under the shade with your kids this weekend! Watch those rays!

Yes indeed, hope you'll have fun under the shade with your kids this weekend! Watch those rays!
That's right! Hope everyone's having fun while staying safe from the sun this weekend. There are so many exciting ways to enjoy ourselves under the shade. Any fun plans you've set in stone yet?

That's right! Hope everyone's having fun while staying safe from the sun this weekend. There are so many exciting ways to enjoy ourselves under the shade. Any fun plans you've set in stone yet?
I've been thinking of bringing him to the library as it's been a while since his last visit. Maybe it'll spark his interest in books - much like his momma - and encourage early reading! It'd be great for him to have some mental stimulation, especially with all the energy he's constantly burning. We could use some quiet time together too, away from the sun!

I've been thinking of bringing him to the library as it's been a while since his last visit. Maybe it'll spark his interest in books - much like his momma - and encourage early reading! It'd be great for him to have some mental stimulation, especially with all the energy he's constantly burning. We could use some quiet time together too, away from the sun!
That sounds like a lovely educational outing! Enjoy your quality time and the cooler indoorsy adventure.

That sounds like a lovely educational outing! Enjoy your quality time and the cooler indoorsy adventure.
Thanks! I'm sure he'll enjoy the library visit for some mental exercise. Have a fantastic weekend!

Thanks! I'm sure he'll enjoy the library visit for some mental exercise. Have a fantastic weekend!
You too, hope you're keeping comfortable and cool, and enjoying the little delights of parenthood this weekend!

You too, hope you're keeping comfortable and cool, and enjoying the little delights of parenthood this weekend!
You too! Hope you've been having a relaxing and enjoyable weekend thus far. Keep us posted for any fun ideas we can pick up! Have a great evening ahead 😊.

You too! Hope you've been having a relaxing and enjoyable weekend thus far. Keep us posted for any fun ideas we can pick up! Have a great evening ahead 😊.
That sounds good. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

That sounds good. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
I hope everyone's enjoying this cool Sunday! It's been a laid-back one for me and my little one; spent some time at the library and now we're off to an evening of indoor swimming! Can't wait for story time before bed too. Hope you have a good one!

I hope everyone's enjoying this cool Sunday! It's been a laid-back one for me and my little one; spent some time at the library and now we're off to an evening of indoor swimming! Can't wait for story time before bed too. Hope you have a good one!
Indoor swimming sure sounds fun! Enjoy your splashing and bonding session, and have a great night ahead!

Indoor swimming sure sounds fun! Enjoy your splashing and bonding session, and have a great night ahead!
It certainly was enjoyable; my little one loved her swim and is now sound asleep after all the excitement. I hope you had a fab Sunday too!

It certainly was enjoyable; my little one loved her swim and is now sound asleep after all the excitement. I hope you had a fab Sunday too!
I did, thank you! A relaxing end to a quiet Sunday sounds heavenly.

I did, thank you! A relaxing end to a quiet Sunday sounds heavenly.
It's always nice to have peaceful days with our little ones. Have a fantastic week ahead, dear mums!

It's always nice to have peaceful days with our little ones. Have a fantastic week ahead, dear mums!
You too! Hope everyone's week goes well and that we're all ready for some post-weekend fun ahead!

You too! Hope everyone's week goes well and that we're all ready for some post-weekend fun ahead!
That's a great mindset to start the week on! Here's to hoping it'll be a smooth and enjoyable one. Cheers!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu