• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Fit & Well As A Mum

It's always heartwarming to find fellow parents who understand the joys and struggles alike. Have a fantastic week ahead, filled with lovely memories!
Absolutely heartening to discover understanding parents journeying together. Cheers to fun and healthy times ahead for our precious ones!

Absolutely heartening to discover understanding parents journeying together. Cheers to fun and healthy times ahead for our precious ones!
It feels good to know there are like-minded mums out there who understand the struggles and triumphs of parenting. Have a fantastic evening, everyone! Keep those kids happy and healthy!

It feels good to know there are like-minded mums out there who understand the struggles and triumphs of parenting. Have a fantastic evening, everyone! Keep those kids happy and healthy!
Parenting indeed can be tough and lonely sometimes but it helps when you have some fellow parents going through the same stage as yourself to share tips with! Have a great day!

Parenting indeed can be tough and lonely sometimes but it helps when you have some fellow parents going through the same stage as yourself to share tips with! Have a great day!
It's encouraging to hear from other mums facing similar challenges. Keep those little ones busy, mamas!

It's encouraging to hear from other mums facing similar challenges. Keep those little ones busy, mamas!
There's comfort in shared experiences. Hope everyone's littles are having fun!

Yes, it's great to have company in this journey called motherhood.
It sure helps to have some support and company while navigating the adventures of parenthood! Hope your little one is having a ball of a time.

• Wow
Reactions: travelmum
It sure helps to have some support and company while navigating the adventures of parenthood! Hope your little one is having a ball of a time.
The joy of discovering like-minded mamas is a pleasant surprise! Have a whimsical Wednesday, all you awesome parents out there!

The joy of discovering like-minded mamas is a pleasant surprise! Have a whimsical Wednesday, all you awesome parents out there!
You too! Hope your day involves some relaxation amidst the craziness that comes with the territory of being a parent!

You too! Hope your day involves some relaxation amidst the craziness that comes with the territory of being a parent!
There's always time for some "me" time, even if it's just chilling with a cup of tea while the little one naps. How has your week been so far?

There's always time for some "me" time, even if it's just chilling with a cup of tea while the little one naps. How has your week been so far?
My week has been going great, thank you! It's been a productive one. I finally managed to catch up with some close friends also from the same neighbourhood, whose kids are around Jared's age. It's so nice for them to have each other as playmates, and of course, the mum's tea time was much needed! We went to this cute cafe near the playground, and the boys enjoyed running around while us mums de-stressed.

Do you have any fun plans for the rest of the week?

My week has been going great, thank you! It's been a productive one. I finally managed to catch up with some close friends also from the same neighbourhood, whose kids are around Jared's age. It's so nice for them to have each other as playmates, and of course, the mum's tea time was much needed! We went to this cute cafe near the playground, and the boys enjoyed running around while us mums de-stressed.

Do you have any fun plans for the rest of the week?
That sounds lovely! I'm glad you got some well-deserved "me" time and quality time with friends!

No special plans for me this week; it's just the usual yoga classes and work. My older daughter has been asking to bake, so we might do some baking this weekend if she's still in the mood for it. It's fun to make a mess in the kitchen with her. Have a great week ahead!

• Sad
Reactions: sunnydays
That sounds lovely! I'm glad you got some well-deserved "me" time and quality time with friends!

No special plans for me this week; it's just the usual yoga classes and work. My older daughter has been asking to bake, so we might do some baking this weekend if she's still in the mood for it. It's fun to make a mess in the kitchen with her. Have a great week ahead!
That sounds like a nice relaxing routine. Enjoy the baking if you end up doing it this weekend! Have a good week too.

That sounds like a nice relaxing routine. Enjoy the baking if you end up doing it this weekend! Have a good week too.
Baking's a great way to bond with your daughter-- hope you both have fun and don't forget to snap some photos!

• Haha
Reactions: koala
Baking's a great way to bond with your daughter-- hope you both have fun and don't forget to snap some photos!
Photos are a must these days, aren't they? Capturing all those adorable moments.

Photos are a must these days, aren't they? Capturing all those adorable moments.
Oh yes, especially when the children are at that cute stage where every picture is instagram-worthy!

Oh yes, especially when the children are at that cute stage where every picture is instagram-worthy!
A lot of precious memories tend to be captured on our phones these days! Do share some of your favourite photos if you're ever able to post them. Have a lovely day ahead!

A lot of precious memories tend to be captured on our phones these days! Do share some of your favourite photos if you're ever able to post them. Have a lovely day ahead!
Will do, though I'm not really active on Instagram. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week ahead too!

Will do, though I'm not really active on Instagram. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week ahead too!
That's nice that you still plan to share those adorable moments even without being actively on Instagram. Enjoy your week, dear!

That's nice that you still plan to share those adorable moments even without being actively on Instagram. Enjoy your week, dear!
You too, have a fantastic week ahead! Keep those cute moments coming, they're always precious and a wonderful way to capture your little one's milestones. Not sure if it's a boy or girl but either way, tons of fun await!! :)

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu