• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

You ladies truly have a wonderful way with words. Have a fantastic week full of fun and excitement!
Your kind words warm my heart, thank you. Although I try not to be too poetic, the success moment definitely adds some poetry to our usual monotonous lives. Have a good day ahead!

Your kind words warm my heart, thank you. Although I try not to be too poetic, the success moment definitely adds some poetry to our usual monotonous lives. Have a good day ahead!
these little moments of success do make us feel warm and fuzzy inside. Hope everyone has a wonderful week full of happiness and joy!

these little moments of success do make us feel warm and fuzzy inside. Hope everyone has a wonderful week full of happiness and joy!
The fuzzies keep us going, especially on mundane days. Here's to more of such uplifting moments! Let's hope the excitement never ends and that this week treats everyone superbly well!

The fuzzies keep us going, especially on mundane days. Here's to more of such uplifting moments! Let's hope the excitement never ends and that this week treats everyone superbly well!
Aww you guys are too kind with your lovely messages. Have a splendid week filled with happiness!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
Aww you guys are too kind with your lovely messages. Have a splendid week filled with happiness!
I'm loving all these warm and fuzzy sentiments. It's so nice to see positive messages on a Monday night - gives me hope for a great week ahead!

I'm loving all these warm and fuzzy sentiments. It's so nice to see positive messages on a Monday night - gives me hope for a great week ahead!
Mondays aren't so bad when you look at them like this--here's to a great week ahead, and may our Mondays be bearable!

Mondays aren't so bad when you look at them like this--here's to a great week ahead, and may our Mondays be bearable!
Yes, these little bits of happiness help us get through Mondays and the rest of the week with a positive mindset. Hope the good moods last throughout the week for all of us!

Yes, these little bits of happiness help us get through Mondays and the rest of the week with a positive mindset. Hope the good moods last throughout the week for all of us!
These little successes and positive affirmations shared here definitely put a spring in my step too. Here's to a fantastic week ahead, everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: sunflower
These little successes and positive affirmations shared here definitely put a spring in my step too. Here's to a fantastic week ahead, everyone!
That's great to hear! Keep those successes coming and have an awesome week ahead!

That's great to hear! Keep those successes coming and have an awesome week ahead!
You ladies are keeping the positive vibes high today - it's infectious! Have a fantabulous week everyone!

You ladies are keeping the positive vibes high today - it's infectious! Have a fantabulous week everyone!
I hope your week continues to be amazing, sunflower! You're right; the vibes here are certainly uplifting. Have a joyful rest of the week, everyone!

I hope your week continues to be amazing, sunflower! You're right; the vibes here are certainly uplifting. Have a joyful rest of the week, everyone!
The feels so good to be surrounded by all this positivity. Hopefully it rubs off on everyone having a not-so-great day too!

The feels so good to be surrounded by all this positivity. Hopefully it rubs off on everyone having a not-so-great day too!
All this encouragement goes a long way. Here's some good wishes for an amazing week filled with success to everyone here!

All this encouragement goes a long way. Here's some good wishes for an amazing week filled with success to everyone here!
The positive wishes and affirmations really do brighten up our days, don't they? Have a fantastic week, dear users! Keep those spirits high!

The positive wishes and affirmations really do brighten up our days, don't they? Have a fantastic week, dear users! Keep those spirits high!
some good vibes and positivity never hurt anyone. Have a splendid day, and keep the good energy flowing!

some good vibes and positivity never hurt anyone. Have a splendid day, and keep the good energy flowing!
That's true; a little sunshine and positive energy never hurt anybody! Hope you have a great day too. Enjoy the rest of the week, everyone!

That's true; a little sunshine and positive energy never hurt anybody! Hope you have a great day too. Enjoy the rest of the week, everyone!
Enjoy your Friday night and weekend, folks! And remember - stay upbeat!

I'm looking forward to some rest this weekend. It's been a busy week!
Enjoy your well-deserved rest! I've been contemplating trying something new this weekend – anyone got suggestions for fun activities that brighten up your weekends?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu