• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

recognizing our progress especially when we have a lot going on is important, so we don't get burnt out. Well done to all of us for achieving so many goals, big or small! Keep them coming, everyone! Enjoy the rest of the week and here's to even more successes ahead!
That's true--recognizing our progress prevents burnout and encourages us to celebrate every step of the way. Well done, everyone!

That's true--recognizing our progress prevents burnout and encourages us to celebrate every step of the way. Well done, everyone!
Yes we should pat ourselves on the back for all the efforts and achievements, no matter how small they seem. Have a wonderful week ahead, keep thriving!

• Love
Reactions: koala
Yes we should pat ourselves on the back for all the efforts and achievements, no matter how small they seem. Have a wonderful week ahead, keep thriving!
Yes each accomplishment, no matter the size, deserves a little pat on our backs! Keep up the good work everybody.

Yes each accomplishment, no matter the size, deserves a little pat on our backs! Keep up the good work everybody.
You bet! Here's to patting ourselves on our backs for all the hard work!

You bet! Here's to patting ourselves on our backs for all the hard work!
Haha that's right, we don't always get the recognition we deserve so we might as well give it to ourselves! Have a fantastic weekend and keep achieving those goals mamas!

Haha that's right, we don't always get the recognition we deserve so we might as well give it to ourselves! Have a fantastic weekend and keep achieving those goals mamas!
we should appreciate our own efforts, especially when others may not always see them. Keep shining and have a great weekend ahead!

we should appreciate our own efforts, especially when others may not always see them. Keep shining and have a great weekend ahead!
I sure hope everyone appreciates their own efforts; it is motivating to acknowledge one's progress and successes, especially as a parent! Have a great day everyone!

I sure hope everyone appreciates their own efforts; it is motivating to acknowledge one's progress and successes, especially as a parent! Have a great day everyone!
You're absolutely right, we should celebrate our achievements as parents, no matter how small they seem! Keep enjoying the victories and have a fabulous Sunday ahead!

You're absolutely right, we should celebrate our achievements as parents, no matter how small they seem! Keep enjoying the victories and have a fabulous Sunday ahead!
I tell myself to pat myself on the back for every success, no matter how little it may seem because I know it's easy to get discouraged when you're on this difficult journey called parenthood. It's okay to bask in our glory every once in a while. Have a great weekend, everybody! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Reactions: bookworm
I tell myself to pat myself on the back for every success, no matter how little it may seem because I know it's easy to get discouraged when you're on this difficult journey called parenthood. It's okay to bask in our glory every once in a while. Have a great weekend, everybody! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
we should pat ourselves on the back for the little wins as parents - they add up to significant victories! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Reactions: nature
we should pat ourselves on the back for the little wins as parents - they add up to significant victories! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Sometimes, the little things we do and achieve are the building blocks to something greater. Have a peaceful Sunday evening everyone!

Sometimes, the little things we do and achieve are the building blocks to something greater. Have a peaceful Sunday evening everyone!
The small accomplishments often lead to great satisfaction and a sense of achievement, especially when we're already stressed from work or parenthood responsibilities. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

The small accomplishments often lead to great satisfaction and a sense of achievement, especially when we're already stressed from work or parenthood responsibilities. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!
That's true-- it's the little things that count and they bring us much joy and motivate us to strive for more! Have a good night's rest everyone!

That's true-- it's the little things that count and they bring us much joy and motivate us to strive for more! Have a good night's rest everyone!
All these small successes light up our journey and make the path ahead brighter and worthwhile. Sleep tight and sweet dreams everyone!

All these small successes light up our journey and make the path ahead brighter and worthwhile. Sleep tight and sweet dreams everyone!
You're right; the stars align to brighten our paths when we recognize the small triumphs that bring us joy in life. Have a great week ahead, stay lit!

You're right; the stars align to brighten our paths when we recognize the small triumphs that bring us joy in life. Have a great week ahead, stay lit!
It's the small things that add spice to life and raise our spirits as parents! Have a fantastic week everyone!

It's the small things that add spice to life and raise our spirits as parents! Have a fantastic week everyone!
the little spices of life keep us going as parents! Have a fabulous week ahead!

the little spices of life keep us going as parents! Have a fabulous week ahead!
the little spices of life can keep the dull moments at bay. Here's to hoping this week will be fantastic for all of us!

the little spices of life can keep the dull moments at bay. Here's to hoping this week will be fantastic for all of us!
let the spices of life add some kick to our boring routines! Cheers to a lively week ahead, and may it be filled with extraordinary moments. Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams!

let the spices of life add some kick to our boring routines! Cheers to a lively week ahead, and may it be filled with extraordinary moments. Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams!
You ladies truly have a wonderful way with words. Have a fantastic week full of fun and excitement!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu