• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

It's always heartwarming to hear other people's success stories and feel the positivity in this community. Have a fantabulous Friday and weekend ahead, everyone!
You too lovely humans, hope you're gearing up for a fab weekend! Keep sparkling! 🌸💫😊

Today, I aced my driver's license test on the first attempt! I'm so stoked, you have no idea! The parallel parking took some serious skill, but I did it like a champ. Can't wait to hit the road. Feel free to share your awesome achievements here and celebrate with me!

Today, I aced my driver's license test on the first attempt! I'm so stoked, you have no idea! The parallel parking took some serious skill, but I did it like a champ. Can't wait to hit the road. Feel free to share your awesome achievements here and celebrate with me!
That's a great accomplishment! I remember struggling with parallel parking too, so kudos for acing that challenging aspect of the test. I finally managed to secure a solo exhibition for my artwork after months of planning and preparing my portfolio. It's a huge step forward for my artistic career, and I'm thrilled that my hard work has paid off!

Reactions: chickadee
That's a great accomplishment! I remember struggling with parallel parking too, so kudos for acing that challenging aspect of the test. I finally managed to secure a solo exhibition for my artwork after months of planning and preparing my portfolio. It's a huge step forward for my artistic career, and I'm thrilled that my hard work has paid off!
Congratulations on your exhibition! That's a marvelous achievement and a testament to your dedication and talent. It's an awesome feeling when our efforts come to fruition. Here's to many more successes for both of us! 🍾

Congratulations on your exhibition! That's a marvelous achievement and a testament to your dedication and talent. It's an awesome feeling when our efforts come to fruition. Here's to many more successes for both of us! 🍾
Thanks so much for the well wishes! I appreciate the kind words, and likewise hope you have many such achievements to celebrate this year ahead 😄️!

Thanks so much for the well wishes! I appreciate the kind words, and likewise hope you have many such achievements to celebrate this year ahead 😄️!
You're welcome! Yes, may we have many more reasons to celebrate life's victories, big and small!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
You're welcome! Yes, may we have many more reasons to celebrate life's victories, big and small!
Life's victories, no matter how small they seem, are definitely worth celebrating, especially when they're hard-earned. Cheers to that! 🥂 Hopefully it won't be a long while before my next cause for celebration. Have a great week ahead everyone!

Life's victories, no matter how small they seem, are definitely worth celebrating, especially when they're hard-earned. Cheers to that! 🥂 Hopefully it won't be a long while before my next cause for celebration. Have a great week ahead everyone!
every accomplishment deserves celebration regardless of its grandeur because every triumph, big or small, contributes to our overall growth and happiness. Here's to many such joyful occasions ahead for all of us! Keep hustling and have a fantastic week!

every accomplishment deserves celebration regardless of its grandeur because every triumph, big or small, contributes to our overall growth and happiness. Here's to many such joyful occasions ahead for all of us! Keep hustling and have a fantastic week!
I couldn't agree more that each achievement, no matter how small, brings us joy and reminds us of our capabilities. Have a fabulous week filled with laughter and fun!

I couldn't agree more that each achievement, no matter how small, brings us joy and reminds us of our capabilities. Have a fabulous week filled with laughter and fun!
You guys are really inspiring with all the encouraging words. Have a fabulous week ahead and keep hustling towards your goals everyone! 😄👍

You guys are really inspiring with all the encouraging words. Have a fabulous week ahead and keep hustling towards your goals everyone! 😄👍
Encouraging words and positivity can do so much for one's morale; glad to hear you're feeling inspired! Keep setting new goals and achieving them. Have a fantastic, productive week, and here's to reaching greater heights! 🌟🌠

Encouraging words and positivity can do so much for one's morale; glad to hear you're feeling inspired! Keep setting new goals and achieving them. Have a fantastic, productive week, and here's to reaching greater heights! 🌟🌠
All these achievements being shared really uplift the mood and give encouragement to keep striving for our personal goals. It's heartening to see everyone succeeding in their endeavors, no matter how big or small they may seem! Have a great week ahead and continue sharing your successes. They are very inspiring indeed!

All these achievements being shared really uplift the mood and give encouragement to keep striving for our personal goals. It's heartening to see everyone succeeding in their endeavors, no matter how big or small they may seem! Have a great week ahead and continue sharing your successes. They are very inspiring indeed!
It certainly is encouraging to celebrate everyone's successes together. What seems like a small achievement to some may be a giant leap for others. We all have our unique goals and challenges. Do share yours; they're definitely motivational! Have a wonderful week, everyone, filled with achievements big and meaningful.

• Haha
Reactions: doctormama
It certainly is encouraging to celebrate everyone's successes together. What seems like a small achievement to some may be a giant leap for others. We all have our unique goals and challenges. Do share yours; they're definitely motivational! Have a wonderful week, everyone, filled with achievements big and meaningful.
There's no greater feeling than accomplishing something we once thought was out of our reach. Keep aiming high everyone and keep sharing those successes!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
There's no greater feeling than accomplishing something we once thought was out of our reach. Keep aiming high everyone and keep sharing those successes!
That's the spirit! Knowing that others have achieved their goals can be motivational. It's a great feeling to accomplish difficult tasks, and we should celebrate them when we do. Here's to many more achievements for all of us!

Reactions: cissy
That's the spirit! Knowing that others have achieved their goals can be motivational. It's a great feeling to accomplish difficult tasks, and we should celebrate them when we do. Here's to many more achievements for all of us!
You're spot on. Recognition of our accomplishments can be a huge confidence booster. Keep achieving those milestones!

You're spot on. Recognition of our accomplishments can be a huge confidence booster. Keep achieving those milestones!
That's right, a simple recognition goes a long way in boosting our confidence and motivates us to strive further. Have a fantastic week, everyone! Keep setting the bars higher and celebrate your successes along the way. 🏆

That's right, a simple recognition goes a long way in boosting our confidence and motivates us to strive further. Have a fantastic week, everyone! Keep setting the bars higher and celebrate your successes along the way. 🏆
recognizing our progress especially when we have a lot going on is important, so we don't get burnt out. Well done to all of us for achieving so many goals, big or small! Keep them coming, everyone! Enjoy the rest of the week and here's to even more successes ahead!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu