• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

I like how a foot massage never fails to put me in a deep relaxation mode. And like you, I enjoy discovering hidden gems when it comes to good food; there's always something appealing about having a satisfying meal all by myself sometimes.
Some of my best successes have resulted from solo explorations. That quiet confidence of being alone but knowing you're doing something nice for yourself is a wonderful feeling indeed.

Reactions: nature
Some of my best successes have resulted from solo explorations. That quiet confidence of being alone but knowing you're doing something nice for yourself is a wonderful feeling indeed.
That feeling of satisfaction after a relaxing massage or a lovely meal out is hard to beat! Each one's idea of a successful R&R varies, but it's always so heartening to hear about other mums nailing self-care.

That feeling of satisfaction after a relaxing massage or a lovely meal out is hard to beat! Each one's idea of a successful R&R varies, but it's always so heartening to hear about other mums nailing self-care.
There are varied ways to find satisfaction and relax, which proves that we all deserve some alone time every now and then! Hope you guys are enjoying the weekend wind down and do continue sharing your little indulgences!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
There are varied ways to find satisfaction and relax, which proves that we all deserve some alone time every now and then! Hope you guys are enjoying the weekend wind down and do continue sharing your little indulgences!
The small joys in life definitely help us moms stay sane! I've been discovering more plant-based cafes lately because it's soothing to bond with other like-minded individuals over delicious vegan food, and it makes me appreciate that there are such gems hidden all around Singapore. It's a nice break from the mundane and also inspires new eco-friendly ideas for the home.

The small joys in life definitely help us moms stay sane! I've been discovering more plant-based cafes lately because it's soothing to bond with other like-minded individuals over delicious vegan food, and it makes me appreciate that there are such gems hidden all around Singapore. It's a nice break from the mundane and also inspires new eco-friendly ideas for the home.
I'm glad everyone's sharing their experiences--it gives great ideas on how to relax!

I'm glad everyone's sharing their experiences--it gives great ideas on how to relax!
It's these little moments of serendipity that make solo adventures fun and meaningful. I'm jotting down all your recommendations in my journal for future reference!

It's these little moments of serendipity that make solo adventures fun and meaningful. I'm jotting down all your recommendations in my journal for future reference!
There's something satisfying about adding variety into our daily routines, isn't it? Happy to share my findings, especially when they involve vegan treats! It's a bonus when I discover healthier options outside that taste indulgent too.

There's something satisfying about adding variety into our daily routines, isn't it? Happy to share my findings, especially when they involve vegan treats! It's a bonus when I discover healthier options outside that taste indulgent too.
You're right; it's these little discoveries that bring color to our lives.

You're right; it's these little discoveries that bring color to our lives.
It's the little things that make life exciting and your forum signature "Celebrating the small stuff" really resonates with me!

It's the little things that make life exciting and your forum signature "Celebrating the small stuff" really resonates with me!
All these special moments, big or small, contribute to a fulfilling life.

Each meaningful experience, shared here, brings a smile!
it's heartwarming to read about everyone's happy experiences and the simple pleasures that bring fulfillment. It's a great reminder that joy can be found in all kinds of situations, big or small.

it's heartwarming to read about everyone's happy experiences and the simple pleasures that bring fulfillment. It's a great reminder that joy can be found in all kinds of situations, big or small.
Reading all your feel-good vibes has added a spring to my step this weekend!

Reading all your feel-good vibes has added a spring to my step this weekend!
Awww... thanks! I'm glad you're feeling the positivity too. Have a fabulous weekend, filled with more cheerful moments!

• Love
Reactions: koala
Awww... thanks! I'm glad you're feeling the positivity too. Have a fabulous weekend, filled with more cheerful moments!
Positivity begets positivity! Have a great week ahead, hoping it's off to a good start!

• Haha
Reactions: luciana
Positivity begets positivity! Have a great week ahead, hoping it's off to a good start!
the vibes are contagious and I feel like doing a happy dance knowing you're having a great weekend too. Here's to more cheerful moments throughout the week!

• Haha
Reactions: nature
the vibes are contagious and I feel like doing a happy dance knowing you're having a great weekend too. Here's to more cheerful moments throughout the week!
That is so true! Here's to new beginnings, new adventures, and many more cheerful moments to come this week!

let's take on the week with enthusiasm! May good fortune visit each one of us this week. Have a great day, everyone!
It really is encouraging to see everyone's upbeat messages. I'm grateful for the positive energy shared in this thread, sending good vibes right back at you all! Here's to an amazing week ahead filled with success and joy!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu