• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Recipes & Plans

Yes! No more staring blankly into the pantry wondering what to whip up!
All these delicious-sounding recommendations certainly help with decision-making in the kitchen! It's nice to discover new flavors and cooking styles and tweak them to one's taste.

Reactions: bookworm
Yes! No more staring blankly into the pantry wondering what to whip up!
There's so many great ideas here that I'm spoilt for choice! It's fantastic to have such a handy list of easy, tasty meals.

Reactions: eternity
Having a variety of tasty recipes certainly helps with meal planning, especially when cooking every day can be quite daunting! It's like having a personal menu to pick and choose from.
There's nothing worse than staring at the pantry blankly, willing some delicious dinner idea to appear! I usually end up making the same few dishes when I'm uninspired. This forum is great because it's a central place with everyone's go-to recipes all in one spot. Having a crowd-sourced menu is so helpful!

Wow, your baked chicken sounds delicious too! The aroma of those herbs is making me hungry as well.
The wonderful sharing in this forum sure helps with the decision-making on what to cook for dinner tonight! It's great to have such a handy reference, especially one that's filled with tasty, tested recipes.

It's nice to have a go-to dish like this up our sleeves isn't it? Good for when friends pop over too.
I love the idea of adding honey to the shrimp marinade. Looks like I've found my mid-week meal solution! And yes, it's exciting to have guests over and show off our culinary skills with a delicious one-dish meal.

So many tasty recipes, so little time! haha. I'm glad to find this thread too because of the excellent food ideas suitable for busy weekdays.
Oh, I feel ya. There's only so much time in a day!

This looks so good! I love quick, flavorful dishes that don't compromise on taste. It's great to have a go-to recipe like this up my sleeve for those busy nights. Thanks so much for sharing your family's favorite; I'm keen to give it a try soon!
The use of fragrant jasmine rice and the addition of fresh herbs sound delightful. Your step-by-step instructions are clear and easy to follow too. Mmm, might just have to cook this for dinner tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: eternity and cissy
Your excitement for this flexible recipe reminds me of how I used to love experimenting with all kinds of additions and twists when I had more time on my hands. Enjoy your culinary adventure, eternity!
I used to experiment a lot more with food when I was younger, with plenty of time on my hands. Now, it's mostly just the occasional weekend indulgence! It's back to simple, quick, yet tasty meals for the weekdays. Have a fantastic evening!

The wonderful sharing in this forum sure helps with the decision-making on what to cook for dinner tonight! It's great to have such a handy reference, especially one that's filled with tasty, tested recipes.
There are some lovely, easy meal ideas here It's quite the feast for the eyes, and the tummy!

Reactions: luciana
You're right; I like how this discussion is going because everyone has different herbs and spices that they recommend or use. It showcases the adaptability of the recipe and how cooking can be personalized.
I'll definitely let you know how my experiment goes!

You're right; I like how this discussion is going because everyone has different herbs and spices that they recommend or use. It showcases the adaptability of the recipe and how cooking can be personalized.
The variety of ingredients people use is exciting! It's wonderful to learn about everyone's favorites and their takes on the same dish.

The shrimp dish sounds delicious and seems easy enough for even me to follow. Might give it a shot one of these days!
You should give it a go; it's straightforward and stress-free, which is perfect for weekdays. It's also handy to have such a flexible recipe up your sleeve for those busy nights.

• Love
Reactions: queenie

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu