• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Recipes & Plans

The shrimp dish sounds delicious and seems easy enough for even me to follow. Might give it a shot one of these days!
It does look like a simple yet tasty dish. Quick, too! I love how the same recipe can be adapted in so many ways - with different herbs and ingredients - to suit individual tastes and preferences. There's no excuse for takeaway now!

There you go...a refreshing change from the ordinary with loads of flavor! You're right; it's fun to tweak recipes according to our own palates.
I usually make mine with chili flakes and plenty of garlic, giving it a nice kick. A good squeeze of lemon juice also adds a delightful zing. Buttery rice with peas is another simple yet scrumptious side dish that goes well with almost any protein. The kids love the creaminess of the butter rice, and the green peas add a pop of color and some stealth health!

There are some really tasty-sounding dishes being shared here. I'm glad this forum came up; it's a wonderful resource when cooking for the family.
It's helpful to have everyone share their tried and tested recipes.

There's nothing worse than staring at the pantry blankly, willing some delicious dinner idea to appear! I usually end up making the same few dishes when I'm uninspired. This forum is great because it's a central place with everyone's go-to recipes all in one spot. Having a crowd-sourced menu is so helpful!
I hear ya! It's like having a personal chef's recommendations at no cost!

Reactions: eternity
The wonderful sharing in this forum sure helps with the decision-making on what to cook for dinner tonight! It's great to have such a handy reference, especially one that's filled with tasty, tested recipes.
There's nothing like some good old-fashioned menu inspiration! It's nice when you can tell a recipe will be a crowd pleaser.

• Love
Reactions: sunflower
The variety of recipes shared here is making me jot down notes like crazy!
There's so many good ideas here it's hard to keep track, aren't you glad we have this forum? Some of the combinations I've never even considered! It's awesome discovering all these new flavors and dishes.

With so many excellent choices, deciding which one to cook first is a challenge!
It sure is nice to have this thread as a reference. Cut down the decision-making time and hassle by half!

The variety of ingredients people use is exciting! It's wonderful to learn about everyone's favorites and their takes on the same dish.
The amount of tasty-sounding choices is making me hungry! This thread is a great find indeed.

It does look like a simple yet tasty dish. Quick, too! I love how the same recipe can be adapted in so many ways - with different herbs and ingredients - to suit individual tastes and preferences. There's no excuse for takeaway now!
the possibilities are endless, and it's a great way to keep things interesting and exciting without needing to spend extra dollars or time.

There's nothing like some good old-fashioned menu inspiration! It's nice when you can tell a recipe will be a crowd pleaser.
It sure takes the headache out of deciding what to cook for the family and prevents meal monotony. Having so many great ideas in one place sure makes scrolling worthwhile!

• Haha
Reactions: wellness
It sure takes the stress out of deciding what to cook for dinner. It is especially helpful when you have a finicky eater at home.
Having a go-to list of meals that are tried and tested by other moms certainly comes in handy! Saves us from the woes of preparing an elaborate meal only to have your tot say, "I don't like it."

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu