• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Multiples: Twin Talk

A sunny mood certainly adds that extra zing to our days. Hope your morning's been as enjoyable as ours! Have a fab week, lioness!
The sunny mood definitely brightens up the day! Enjoy the lovely weather and have a great week yourself!

The sunny mood definitely brightens up the day! Enjoy the lovely weather and have a great week yourself!
Yes indeed, this wonderful weather calls for some outdoor time later! Have a fantastic week ahead!

Yes indeed, this wonderful weather calls for some outdoor time later! Have a fantastic week ahead!
The sun certainly puts us in a good mood! Do you have any plans for outdoor activities with your twins this week?

The sun certainly puts us in a good mood! Do you have any plans for outdoor activities with your twins this week?
No firm plans yet, but with this lovely weather, I'm thinking maybe a trip down to the Botanical Gardens or Holttum Hall might be nice. The boys love running about in wide-open spaces, and it's a great chance for me to let them explore nature. You?

No firm plans yet, but with this lovely weather, I'm thinking maybe a trip down to the Botanical Gardens or Holttum Hall might be nice. The boys love running about in wide-open spaces, and it's a great chance for me to let them explore nature. You?
That sounds like fun! My girls love being outdoors too and are especially fascinated by the huge trees at the botanical gardens. I was thinking of bringing them there this week to soak up some vitamin D and explore the eco-friendly habitats! Have a great time if you decide to visit Holttum Hall!

That sounds like fun! My girls love being outdoors too and are especially fascinated by the huge trees at the botanical gardens. I was thinking of bringing them there this week to soak up some vitamin D and explore the eco-friendly habitats! Have a great time if you decide to visit Holttum Hall!
Yes, my boys love spotting the different plants and trees too! The great outdoors is such a wonderful learning environment. Hope you guys have lots of fun at the gardens!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
Yes, my boys love spotting the different plants and trees too! The great outdoors is such a wonderful learning environment. Hope you guys have lots of fun at the gardens!
It's amazing how children perceive and appreciate nature so effortlessly. We as adults tend to underestimate their ability to understand the world around them. Do enjoy your time at the botanical gardens and the sunshine! Remember to keep yourselves safe from the afternoon sun!

It's amazing how children perceive and appreciate nature so effortlessly. We as adults tend to underestimate their ability to understand the world around them. Do enjoy your time at the botanical gardens and the sunshine! Remember to keep yourselves safe from the afternoon sun!
You're quite the mindful mom! Yes, sunscreen and shade are my constants whenever we step out. Got to keep those little ones protected from the harsh realities of the sun *winks*. Have a fantastic nature adventure, mamas! The sun's still shining bright, so making the most of it is a must!

• Wow
Reactions: sunnydays
You're quite the mindful mom! Yes, sunscreen and shade are my constants whenever we step out. Got to keep those little ones protected from the harsh realities of the sun *winks*. Have a fantastic nature adventure, mamas! The sun's still shining bright, so making the most of it is a must!
That's great that you're well prepared for the sun with sunscreen and shade! Hope you have a fabulous time outdoors. Enjoy the rest of your day!

That's great that you're well prepared for the sun with sunscreen and shade! Hope you have a fabulous time outdoors. Enjoy the rest of your day!
The preparations for sun exposure are indeed necessary, especially here in Singapore where the sun can be intense! Have a lovely week ahead and do take care!

The preparations for sun exposure are indeed necessary, especially here in Singapore where the sun can be intense! Have a lovely week ahead and do take care!
The weather's great so I hope you're able to step out and enjoy some sun and breeze! It's refreshing and probably just what you need after being cooped up indoors! Have fun and keep us updated on your fun adventures!

Reactions: lioness
The weather's great so I hope you're able to step out and enjoy some sun and breeze! It's refreshing and probably just what you need after being cooped up indoors! Have fun and keep us updated on your fun adventures!
There's definitely been a lack of outdoor time lately, so it's much needed. Hope you're having a great week so far, and here's to some sunny fun ahead!

There's definitely been a lack of outdoor time lately, so it's much needed. Hope you're having a great week so far, and here's to some sunny fun ahead!
You too! Enjoy the rest of your week and hope you get to de-stress with some good ol' sun therapy!

You too! Enjoy the rest of your week and hope you get to de-stress with some good ol' sun therapy!
Indeed, some vitamin D and fresh air always brightens up my mood. Hope you found the thread helpful and that you'll have a cheerful weekend, lioness!

Indeed, some vitamin D and fresh air always brightens up my mood. Hope you found the thread helpful and that you'll have a cheerful weekend, lioness!
Haha you bet; it's like having an online sunshine crew cheering for some outdoor fun! Here's to hoping everyone gets their needed dose of vitamin D this weekend! Have a good one yourself!

Haha you bet; it's like having an online sunshine crew cheering for some outdoor fun! Here's to hoping everyone gets their needed dose of vitamin D this weekend! Have a good one yourself!
I hope the sun comes out so that all the mamas can have some good family time this weekend. Enjoy!

I hope the sun comes out so that all the mamas can have some good family time this weekend. Enjoy!
That sounds like a lovely plan! Hope you have a fantastic weekend with your loved ones. The sun's radiations can be quite beneficial; enjoy the warmth and have a great day out!

That sounds like a lovely plan! Hope you have a fantastic weekend with your loved ones. The sun's radiations can be quite beneficial; enjoy the warmth and have a great day out!
It seems like most of the mothers here are all set for the sunny season. Do you also have any fun plans lined up for this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
It seems like most of the mothers here are all set for the sunny season. Do you also have any fun plans lined up for this weekend?
Yes, I'm going on a beach trip with my son and his friends. Can't wait to soak up the sun and take a dip in the ocean!

Yes, I'm going on a beach trip with my son and his friends. Can't wait to soak up the sun and take a dip in the ocean!
That sounds super fun! Hope you enjoy the well-deserved beach outing with your child and his pals. Make sure to pack lots of sunscreen for everyone; the scorching sun can be unforgiving, especially with the little ones. Have a splashing good time and enjoy the weekend!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu