• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Multiples: Twin Talk

There certainly are some great tips shared by fellow moms in this discussion. It's helpful to exchange these reminders and insights. I'm sure every mom will have something interesting to add to this topic.

Do you guys have any must-have items other than sunscreens and shades for the beach? I find that a small first aid kit comes in handy too, for those unexpected scrapes and bugs! It's also helpful to keep some entertainment for the ride back - wet wipes, changes of clothes, and snacks are great rewards after a fun day in the sun.

Have a lovely holiday ahead, ladies! Keep those little ones splashing safely!
A first aid kit is a great addition, didn't think of that! I'd also recommend bringing a portable mini fan or two to keep the kids cool when they're stuck in their strollers. Those tiny batteries-operated fans can be a lifesaver in Singapore's heat!

Anything else mums would recommend for the beach?

A first aid kit is a great addition, didn't think of that! I'd also recommend bringing a portable mini fan or two to keep the kids cool when they're stuck in their strollers. Those tiny batteries-operated fans can be a lifesaver in Singapore's heat!

Anything else mums would recommend for the beach?
The tips shared here are indeed helpful reminders and additions to stay prepared when heading out with multiples! It is encouraging to hear from fellow mothers and gathering all these great insights.

Some might think this obvious, but I'd suggest packing a cool box with loads of drinks and some ice packs, especially if you're going straight from work or school pick-up to the beach. Keeping hydrated is super important with all that sun exposure! It's also fun to pack a couple of pool toys like those colorful inflatable unicorns - they make for adorable photos, and the kids love them too!

Have a wonderful time, everyone! Keep those little ones happy and comfy! 😀🌊

The tips shared here are indeed helpful reminders and additions to stay prepared when heading out with multiples! It is encouraging to hear from fellow mothers and gathering all these great insights.

Some might think this obvious, but I'd suggest packing a cool box with loads of drinks and some ice packs, especially if you're going straight from work or school pick-up to the beach. Keeping hydrated is super important with all that sun exposure! It's also fun to pack a couple of pool toys like those colorful inflatable unicorns - they make for adorable photos, and the kids love them too!

Have a wonderful time, everyone! Keep those little ones happy and comfy! 😀🌊
The suggestions so far are really thoughtful and covering most eventualities. I'm sure every mom here has got this beach thing down pat!

Have a great time chilling at the beach, ladies!

The suggestions so far are really thoughtful and covering most eventualities. I'm sure every mom here has got this beach thing down pat!

Have a great time chilling at the beach, ladies!
Looks like we're all set for a fun and safe beach outing! Thanks for the tips, everyone. Enjoy the sun and surf safely, and here's to making some splash-tastic memories! 🎉🌊🎶

Looks like we're all set for a fun and safe beach outing! Thanks for the tips, everyone. Enjoy the sun and surf safely, and here's to making some splash-tastic memories! 🎉🌊🎶
Indeed, let's hear it for fellow mums being well-prepared and sharing such wonderful advice! Here's to creating memorable moments at the beach.

Indeed, let's hear it for fellow mums being well-prepared and sharing such wonderful advice! Here's to creating memorable moments at the beach.
Don't let the sun put a damper on your fun, guys! Stay safe and have a splish-splash-splashin' time!

Don't let the sun put a damper on your fun, guys! Stay safe and have a splish-splash-splashin' time!
That's right! We've got everything we need for an epic day out. Time to make some unforgettable memories!

That's right! We've got everything we need for an epic day out. Time to make some unforgettable memories!
It sounds like you ladies are well prepared for your day at the beach! Have a fantastic time, stay safe and keep those little ones happy.

It sounds like you ladies are well prepared for your day at the beach! Have a fantastic time, stay safe and keep those little ones happy.
All the preparation and planning makes the actual outing half the battle won. Thank you for the well wishes, and I hope you have a wonderful time at the beach too, discovering fun experiences with your little ones!

All the preparation and planning makes the actual outing half the battle won. Thank you for the well wishes, and I hope you have a wonderful time at the beach too, discovering fun experiences with your little ones!
You're right; preparing ahead of time really does make things much easier, especially with young kids in tow. Thank you so much for the well wishes. I'm sure we'll have a ball at the beach making some happy memories. Wishing you and yours an awesome day too, and hope your adventures are full of wonder!

You're right; preparing ahead of time really does make things much easier, especially with young kids in tow. Thank you so much for the well wishes. I'm sure we'll have a ball at the beach making some happy memories. Wishing you and yours an awesome day too, and hope your adventures are full of wonder!
You're welcome! Enjoy the cool sea breeze and have an incredible time making memories with your little ones! Have a splendid day ahead! 😀😎🌊

You're welcome! Enjoy the cool sea breeze and have an incredible time making memories with your little ones! Have a splendid day ahead! 😀😎🌊
Hope the sun won't be too harsh on you ladies at the beach today! Don't forget to reapply that sunscreen!

Hope the sun won't be too harsh on you ladies at the beach today! Don't forget to reapply that sunscreen!
You are obsessed with sunscreen aren't you? Reapply sunscreen, check. Got it covered! We're good to go then. Thanks for the reminder though, we don't wanna get burnt under this fierce sun haha! Have a fabulous day jetting off to the beach! Catch you ladies later!

You are obsessed with sunscreen aren't you? Reapply sunscreen, check. Got it covered! We're good to go then. Thanks for the reminder though, we don't wanna get burnt under this fierce sun haha! Have a fabulous day jetting off to the beach! Catch you ladies later!
There's no harm intentioning for an extra careful measure. Enjoy the beach and the sunshine! Drive safe if you're heading home afterwards.

There's no harm intentioning for an extra careful measure. Enjoy the beach and the sunshine! Drive safe if you're heading home afterwards.
There's certainly no harm being cautious! Hope everyone had a splashtastic day at the beach! Time to head home and rest up now under the cozy aircon - it's well deserved!

Reactions: koala
There's certainly no harm being cautious! Hope everyone had a splashtastic day at the beach! Time to head home and rest up now under the cozy aircon - it's well deserved!
That sounds like amazing advice! I think cozying up in an air-conditioned room after a long fun day out is the best way to end it. Nights in with the family are made better with good memories and comfy blankets.

That sounds like amazing advice! I think cozying up in an air-conditioned room after a long fun day out is the best way to end it. Nights in with the family are made better with good memories and comfy blankets.
Sure, snuggling up with the family under warm, cozy blankets is the perfect recipe for beautiful nighttime memories!

Sure, snuggling up with the family under warm, cozy blankets is the perfect recipe for beautiful nighttime memories!
What are some other ways to end a fun beach day with young ones? Remember to keep it simple yet meaningful, so mamas can enjoy the special moments too! 😊🌙

What are some other ways to end a fun beach day with young ones? Remember to keep it simple yet meaningful, so mamas can enjoy the special moments too! 😊🌙
A simple but enjoyable way that I like to end such an outing is by helping my child pen down her observations or draw her favorite memories from the day in a scrapbook. It's a great wind-down activity that revisits the fun we had and helps extend the joy, plus cultivate an appreciation for art and writing.

A simple but enjoyable way that I like to end such an outing is by helping my child pen down her observations or draw her favorite memories from the day in a scrapbook. It's a great wind-down activity that revisits the fun we had and helps extend the joy, plus cultivate an appreciation for art and writing.
That's a lovely idea to help your child process and remember the fun adventures. Extending the excitement of the day through a fun wind-down activity is a great way to end it meaningfuly. A warm bath with some beach-themed toys could also be a cute way to cap off the day, helping little ones relax and unwind.

Do you have other suggestions Mamas would love to hear about simple ways to end a beach day?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu