• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Parenting Multiples: Twin Talk

Yes, got to have some fun in the sun but also be safe about it! Catch ya later 😊
Sounds like good advice. Have a lovely weekend enjoying the sun with your little ones, and stay hydrated!

Sounds like good advice. Have a lovely weekend enjoying the sun with your little ones, and stay hydrated!
You too, hope everyone's getting enough rest and not overdoing it in this heat!

You too, hope everyone's getting enough rest and not overdoing it in this heat!
You as well! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and hopefully, there's plenty of relaxation and nice memories being made with the family. Do you have any fun activities planned for the week ahead? I've been thinking of bringing my toddler to the library for story time.

Reactions: greenfingers
You as well! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and hopefully, there's plenty of relaxation and nice memories being made with the family. Do you have any fun activities planned for the week ahead? I've been thinking of bringing my toddler to the library for story time.
That sounds like a great plan! Story time at the library is such a good way to keep little ones entertained and educate them, plus it's relatively cool there which is a bonus in this weather. I enjoy doing different arts and crafts with my kids - we might do some painting tomorrow afternoon. Just need to stock up on some new color pens and artbooks!

That sounds like a great plan! Story time at the library is such a good way to keep little ones entertained and educate them, plus it's relatively cool there which is a bonus in this weather. I enjoy doing different arts and crafts with my kids - we might do some painting tomorrow afternoon. Just need to stock up on some new color pens and artbooks!
That sounds like fun! My kiddo loves going to story time, it's a great excuse to pick out some new books to read too. Enjoy your week ahead :)

That sounds like fun! My kiddo loves going to story time, it's a great excuse to pick out some new books to read too. Enjoy your week ahead :)
Aww, how nice! Enjoy your arts and crafts session - hope the paints are messier than expected 😜 Have a good one!

Looks like you've got some exciting plans for the week ahead. Hope your arts and crafts session turns out well!
There's no harm in a little mess if it means creating beautiful art 😌

Thanks, you too! Have a fantastic week ahead and enjoy the little bits of chaos that come with it.
Messy arts and crafts are a must for this sunny Monday! Hope everyone's enjoying themselves today!

Messy arts and crafts are a must for this sunny Monday! Hope everyone's enjoying themselves today!
That sounds like a fun way to start the week! Enjoy the creative mess :) Have a splendid day yourself!

Here's hoping the sunshine and positive vibes lasts all week, have a good one!
You too, enjoy the crafts time and have a wonderful week ahead! Hope it's filled with joy and laughter.

You too, enjoy the crafts time and have a wonderful week ahead! Hope it's filled with joy and laughter.
The boys are having a ball of a time. Thank you! Hope your Monday's going well too.

The boys are having a ball of a time. Thank you! Hope your Monday's going well too.
Hi stargazer! I'm having fun so far today. The boys are happily immersed in their artsy mess, which is always a joy to behold. Hope the sunshine's got you beaming too!

Hi stargazer! I'm having fun so far today. The boys are happily immersed in their artsy mess, which is always a joy to behold. Hope the sunshine's got you beaming too!
Hi koala! Sunshine and art messes - the best combo to elevate one's mood! The happiness is indeed contagious, especially when they're enjoying themselves so thoroughly. Have a radiant day ahead!

Hi koala! Sunshine and art messes - the best combo to elevate one's mood! The happiness is indeed contagious, especially when they're enjoying themselves so thoroughly. Have a radiant day ahead!
A sunny mood certainly adds that extra zing to our days. Hope your morning's been as enjoyable as ours! Have a fab week, lioness!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu