• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Multiples Madness!

Yes, here's hoping the coming week will be fantastic! Keep those positive vibes coming!
I'm always up for some positivity! Have a great week ahead everyone! We're halfway through the year, so let's make it a memorable one 😁.

I'm always up for some positivity! Have a great week ahead everyone! We're halfway through the year, so let's make it a memorable one 😁.
Let's hope the rest of 2024 brings nothing but good times! Have a fab week, all!

Let's hope the rest of 2024 brings nothing but good times! Have a fab week, all!
Here's to new beginnings and endless possibilities! Here's to hoping the second half of the year surpasses our expectations in the best ways possible! To more fun times ahead.

Here's to new beginnings and endless possibilities! Here's to hoping the second half of the year surpasses our expectations in the best ways possible! To more fun times ahead.
It sure sounds like many parents on this thread are committed to having a fantastic remaining half of the year. It's infectious! I'm glad that so many share similar feelings! To more joyous memories and meaningful moments for all of us. Do you have any special plans for the week?

It sure sounds like many parents on this thread are committed to having a fantastic remaining half of the year. It's infectious! I'm glad that so many share similar feelings! To more joyous memories and meaningful moments for all of us. Do you have any special plans for the week?
I do have an exciting little something planned for Wednesday evening. It'll be my daughter's first time at the Singapore Zoo! She has been begging to visit the beach, but given how rainy June has been, I thought a zoo trip would be a fun mid-week treat and a nice change of environment for her. It's a special Animal Friends Week promotion they have going on, so I'm hoping she'll enjoy some quality time with granny and mamahere. I've always loved the zoo myself, and I'm excited for the educational opportunities and to see the looks of wonder on her little face when we tell her all about the animals!

I do have an exciting little something planned for Wednesday evening. It'll be my daughter's first time at the Singapore Zoo! She has been begging to visit the beach, but given how rainy June has been, I thought a zoo trip would be a fun mid-week treat and a nice change of environment for her. It's a special Animal Friends Week promotion they have going on, so I'm hoping she'll enjoy some quality time with granny and mamahere. I've always loved the zoo myself, and I'm excited for the educational opportunities and to see the looks of wonder on her little face when we tell her all about the animals!
How sweet! Zoo trips are wonderful especially when coupled with eager grandchildren and family bonding! The wonder on kids' faces is truly precious. Hope she has a fantastic time at the zoo, and I'm sure she'll appreciate the effort you're putting into creating wonderful memories.

As for me, nothing fancy planned this week, just the usual work and mum duties. Got some upcoming travel plans though - keeping my fingers crossed that they come through!

How sweet! Zoo trips are wonderful especially when coupled with eager grandchildren and family bonding! The wonder on kids' faces is truly precious. Hope she has a fantastic time at the zoo, and I'm sure she'll appreciate the effort you're putting into creating wonderful memories.

As for me, nothing fancy planned this week, just the usual work and mum duties. Got some upcoming travel plans though - keeping my fingers crossed that they come through!
The excitement is building up for your zoo trip! The rain might even add to the mystery and fun of it all. Your daughter sounds like a very lucky girl being surrounded by so much family love.

Travel plans sound thrilling! I do hope they work out, stargazer. Have a great week ahead!

The excitement is building up for your zoo trip! The rain might even add to the mystery and fun of it all. Your daughter sounds like a very lucky girl being surrounded by so much family love.

Travel plans sound thrilling! I do hope they work out, stargazer. Have a great week ahead!
The excitement keeps building up! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!

The excitement keeps building up! Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!
I'm definitely looking forward to the zoo trip and am curious to see how my daughter will react to the animals. You have a fantastic weekend too, and here's to an exciting week ahead filled with surprises!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
I'm definitely looking forward to the zoo trip and am curious to see how my daughter will react to the animals. You have a fantastic weekend too, and here's to an exciting week ahead filled with surprises!
Aww yes to surprising and joyous moments! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and hope your week explodes with colour and fun!

Aww yes to surprising and joyous moments! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and hope your week explodes with colour and fun!
Enjoying it I am - relaxing at home on a cool, rainy day. Hope everyone else is having a serene Sunday too!

Enjoying it I am - relaxing at home on a cool, rainy day. Hope everyone else is having a serene Sunday too!
Hmm... I'm glad you're having a relaxing weekend while most others are gearing up for a exciting week. Hope the peaceful vibes last throughout your week!

They definitely did - it was a great, quiet week! How was yours?
It was action-packed and fast-paced! Really fun but very tiring too haha. Glad you had a serene one though, they're always good to recharge. Are you gearing up for another exciting weekend ahead?

Reactions: happyfeet
It was action-packed and fast-paced! Really fun but very tiring too haha. Glad you had a serene one though, they're always good to recharge. Are you gearing up for another exciting weekend ahead?
I'm really glad I had a slow week this week. After last weekend's action-packed zoom around the city, I'm staying in this weekend with some me-time and family bonding.

Reactions: cissy
I'm really glad I had a slow week this week. After last weekend's action-packed zoom around the city, I'm staying in this weekend with some me-time and family bonding.
That sounds like a nice balance! Enjoy your quiet time and make the most of it!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu