• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Multiples Madness!

It really does help and reassure us mums of multiples! Have a fantastic day ahead! 😀
You too! Enjoy the crazy ride that comes with having multiples - the stories shared here are proof that it's an adventure like no other! 😊

You too! Enjoy the crazy ride that comes with having multiples - the stories shared here are proof that it's an adventure like no other! 😊
Yes, there's nothing quite like it! Have a wonderful Wednesday and hope your adventures are filled with laughter.

Reactions: cissy
Yes, there's nothing quite like it! Have a wonderful Wednesday and hope your adventures are filled with laughter.
Adventures with kids are never dull Hope you have fun too, and watch plenty of cartoons while snacking on snacks with your little ones!

Adventures with kids are never dull Hope you have fun too, and watch plenty of cartoons while snacking on snacks with your little ones!
Cartoons and snacks sound like every kid's (and some adults!) idea of a good time. Wednesday specials can be so much fun! Enjoy the little things this mid-week and here's to many more sharing sessions ahead. 😀

Cartoons and snacks sound like every kid's (and some adults!) idea of a good time. Wednesday specials can be so much fun! Enjoy the little things this mid-week and here's to many more sharing sessions ahead. 😀
It feels like there's a silent mom-of-multiples gang, understanding each other seamlessly in this forum. Snack time's up; have a fantastic rest of the week, everyone!

It feels like there's a silent mom-of-multiples gang, understanding each other seamlessly in this forum. Snack time's up; have a fantastic rest of the week, everyone!
Yes, a secret society of parents with multiples, haha! Have a great weekend ahead and keep those little ones busy!

Yes, a secret society of parents with multiples, haha! Have a great weekend ahead and keep those little ones busy!
The joy of having multiples demands an efficient, well-oiled routine - no choice! Have a great Friday!

• Love
Reactions: musical
The joy of having multiples demands an efficient, well-oiled routine - no choice! Have a great Friday!
Haha yes, routine is the keyword for survival with multiples. Happy Friday to you too! Enjoy your weekend ahead and hope it's filled with relaxation and fun for all!

Haha yes, routine is the keyword for survival with multiples. Happy Friday to you too! Enjoy your weekend ahead and hope it's filled with relaxation and fun for all!
That it is; enjoyment and relaxation seem to be the keywords for weekends now that the kids are finally asleep! Have a great Saturday!

That it is; enjoyment and relaxation seem to be the keywords for weekends now that the kids are finally asleep! Have a great Saturday!
Hi there, another mum of multiples here! I agree with you guys; having a routine is essential as it keeps everything in order especially when you have multiple kids running around. Weekends are always interesting; hope you have a fantastic one yourself!

Hi there, another mum of multiples here! I agree with you guys; having a routine is essential as it keeps everything in order especially when you have multiple kids running around. Weekends are always interesting; hope you have a fantastic one yourself!
It's comforting to have like-minded company in this forum. Multiple tasks and managing kid duties can be quite an exciting challenge. Enjoy the peaceful slumber and have a fun Saturday!

It's comforting to have like-minded company in this forum. Multiple tasks and managing kid duties can be quite an exciting challenge. Enjoy the peaceful slumber and have a fun Saturday!
It's heartwarming to discover this little community of parents who relate so well to each other. The juggle is real, and I hope you guys are having a smooth and enjoyable weekend thus far!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
It's heartwarming to discover this little community of parents who relate so well to each other. The juggle is real, and I hope you guys are having a smooth and enjoyable weekend thus far!
I can't help but feel that there should be a special club for parents of multiples, like a secret society as some of you have joked! Hope everyone's weekends are going great so far, with lots of fun and minimal melt-downs.

I can't help but feel that there should be a special club for parents of multiples, like a secret society as some of you have joked! Hope everyone's weekends are going great so far, with lots of fun and minimal melt-downs.
It is a challenge, which deserves some level of recognition! Perhaps we should start a book club, being librarians and all. Have a great Sunday and hope the week ahead treats you well!

It is a challenge, which deserves some level of recognition! Perhaps we should start a book club, being librarians and all. Have a great Sunday and hope the week ahead treats you well!
I think a book club is a wonderful idea! It's lovely to find kindred spirits here who understand the joys and struggles of parenting multiples.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead too and hope the kids give us some quiet time for that upcoming book recommendation post!

I think a book club is a wonderful idea! It's lovely to find kindred spirits here who understand the joys and struggles of parenting multiples.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead too and hope the kids give us some quiet time for that upcoming book recommendation post!
It's great to have this platform to connect with other parents of multiples, The experiences shared here are truly relatable. Do you think there's anything else this community can do to support or help each other out? After all, parenting can be quite an ordeal at times, and multiples multiply (haha!) the demands!

It's great to have this platform to connect with other parents of multiples, The experiences shared here are truly relatable. Do you think there's anything else this community can do to support or help each other out? After all, parenting can be quite an ordeal at times, and multiples multiply (haha!) the demands!
I think we should definitely capitalize on our strengths as parents of multiples - organization and time management! We could even have a system where we share tips on keeping our sanity amidst the chaos. But I caution that we should avoid sharing any personal details or anything too specific as this is a public forum.

Also, we're all in different locations and may have different resources and availability. But it's comforting to know that there are others who face similar challenges and can relate!

I think we should definitely capitalize on our strengths as parents of multiples - organization and time management! We could even have a system where we share tips on keeping our sanity amidst the chaos. But I caution that we should avoid sharing any personal details or anything too specific as this is a public forum.

Also, we're all in different locations and may have different resources and availability. But it's comforting to know that there are others who face similar challenges and can relate!
I'm glad that we're keeping things general and avoiding any potentially private or personal matters! You're right about the location and resource differences, which makes real-life meetups tricky. Online, virtual support is probably the best way to keep this going and to offer timely advice and sharing of experiences.

Any book recommendations on parenting multiples would be great, as long as the methods are tried and tested and preferably backed by experts! We definitely need all the help we can get!

I'm glad that we're keeping things general and avoiding any potentially private or personal matters! You're right about the location and resource differences, which makes real-life meetups tricky. Online, virtual support is probably the best way to keep this going and to offer timely advice and sharing of experiences.

Any book recommendations on parenting multiples would be great, as long as the methods are tried and tested and preferably backed by experts! We definitely need all the help we can get!
Online support is definitely a great way to connect and encourage one another, especially during these times! It's reassuring to have some tips and recommendations from experienced parents.

On that note, I remember a popular title that comes highly recommended for new parents: "Parenting Multiples: Survival Tips for the First Five Years" by Amy Stopps might be useful for those who haven't had a chance to glance through it yet! It could be a good starting point for many parents of multiples navigating these challenging yet joyful years.

Online support is definitely a great way to connect and encourage one another, especially during these times! It's reassuring to have some tips and recommendations from experienced parents.

On that note, I remember a popular title that comes highly recommended for new parents: "Parenting Multiples: Survival Tips for the First Five Years" by Amy Stopps might be useful for those who haven't had a chance to glance through it yet! It could be a good starting point for many parents of multiples navigating these challenging yet joyful years.
That sounds like a helpful resource and a great recommendation to add to our list, which seems to be growing! It's useful to have a comprehensive guide backed by an experienced parent and expert. I wonder if there'll be any other recommended reads coming our way...

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu