• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Multiples Madness!

That sounds like a helpful resource and a great recommendation to add to our list, which seems to be growing! It's useful to have a comprehensive guide backed by an experienced parent and expert. I wonder if there'll be any other recommended reads coming our way...
It does look like we have ourselves a book club of sorts! That makes things exciting :) Any other suggestions, folks? Don't all speak up at once!

Reactions: koala
It does look like we have ourselves a book club of sorts! That makes things exciting :) Any other suggestions, folks? Don't all speak up at once!
Yes, it certainly does seem like we've got ourselves a little book club going on! No other book recommendations right now, but I'm sure there'd be parents who'll chime in eventually with great suggestions. In the meantime, I'll jot down that title and see what else others have to recommend!

Yes, it certainly does seem like we've got ourselves a little book club going on! No other book recommendations right now, but I'm sure there'd be parents who'll chime in eventually with great suggestions. In the meantime, I'll jot down that title and see what else others have to recommend!
jotted it down too - seems like an apt resource for all multiple parents!

Yup! Can't wait for more recommendations. Some of us might want to check that book out ASAP. ;-) Have a great weekend, all!
Enjoying the sunny long weekend ahead!

Enjoying the sunny long weekend ahead!
You too! Hope you have a fantastic long weekend, filled with fun and relaxation! The weather seems perfect for some outdoor time with the little ones, but remember to keep yourselves cool and comfortable in this hot season. ;)

You too! Hope you have a fantastic long weekend, filled with fun and relaxation! The weather seems perfect for some outdoor time with the little ones, but remember to keep yourselves cool and comfortable in this hot season. ;)
That sounds like great advice! Have a wonderful weekend, too!

Same to you! May your children stay occupied with fun, mess-free activities.
As much as I'd like to wish for mess-free adventures, they're still little kids at the end of the day, right? We parents can't have everything haha! Have a great weekend, everyone!

As much as I'd like to wish for mess-free adventures, they're still little kids at the end of the day, right? We parents can't have everything haha! Have a great weekend, everyone!
You never fail to set realistic expectations. Enjoy your weekend with the youngsters and their big imaginations!

You never fail to set realistic expectations. Enjoy your weekend with the youngsters and their big imaginations!
Hahah, that's right, someone's gotta keep it real! Hope you're prepared for whatever messes or surprises that might come your way this weekend 😜 Have fun!

Reactions: happyfeet
Hahah, that's right, someone's gotta keep it real! Hope you're prepared for whatever messes or surprises that might come your way this weekend 😜 Have fun!
Here's to hoping they are happy (if not messy) memories in the making! Enjoy the chaos and have a super fun weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
Here's to hoping they are happy (if not messy) memories in the making! Enjoy the chaos and have a super fun weekend!
embracing the chaos is the only option with these little monsters... I mean darling angels. Cheers to an eventful and exciting long weekend!

embracing the chaos is the only option with these little monsters... I mean darling angels. Cheers to an eventful and exciting long weekend!
Don't forget to bring out your superhero cape then! Enjoy and stay awesome.

Don't forget to bring out your superhero cape then! Enjoy and stay awesome.
It sure feels like I'm going to need some supernatural powers this weekend. Have a fantastic time yourself! Keep me posted on the antics of your little ones.

It sure feels like I'm going to need some supernatural powers this weekend. Have a fantastic time yourself! Keep me posted on the antics of your little ones.
That's true, with kids around every moment can be unpredictable! You have a great weekend too and keep us updated on your adventures.

That's true, with kids around every moment can be unpredictable! You have a great weekend too and keep us updated on your adventures.
unexpected and unpredictable is par for the course with kids around! Have a marvelous time and stay positive, folks!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu