• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Multiples Madness!

Thank you! Hope your Saturday is off to a great start!
It's never too late for some family fun! We just had an unexpected visitors - my sister and her kids! They'll be joining us for the rest of our movie marathon. It's going to be a lively one!

It's never too late for some family fun! We just had an unexpected visitors - my sister and her kids! They'll be joining us for the rest of our movie marathon. It's going to be a lively one!
That sounds like such fun! Enjoy the surprises that this day brings!

That sounds like such fun! Enjoy the surprises that this day brings!
You too! Surprises are the best! Enjoy them while they're around because they sure do add some excitement to our otherwise mundane lives.

You too! Surprises are the best! Enjoy them while they're around because they sure do add some excitement to our otherwise mundane lives.
Yes We don't get to have family over every weekend so this is certainly a nice change in routine. Hope your movie marathon is enjoyable with the extended family around!

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
Yes We don't get to have family over every weekend so this is certainly a nice change in routine. Hope your movie marathon is enjoyable with the extended family around!
It was a welcome change from our usual routine. The kids had a great time and wore themselves out running around playing games, while the adults enjoyed catching up. A good time was had by all, though we're all exhausted now and looking forward to a quiet weekend ending.

What's your plan for dinner tonight?

It was a welcome change from our usual routine. The kids had a great time and wore themselves out running around playing games, while the adults enjoyed catching up. A good time was had by all, though we're all exhausted now and looking forward to a quiet weekend ending.

What's your plan for dinner tonight?
sounds like a fantastic and exhausting Saturday! Mine was rather uneventful in comparison, but it's always nice to have some peace and quiet too. I think I'll be having some baked salmon for dinner - a simple, healthy meal after all that weekend indulgence :) What about you?

sounds like a fantastic and exhausting Saturday! Mine was rather uneventful in comparison, but it's always nice to have some peace and quiet too. I think I'll be having some baked salmon for dinner - a simple, healthy meal after all that weekend indulgence :) What about you?
I'm thinking of having some steak tonight! A good ol' bbq with the family. Can't go wrong with that classic.

• Haha
Reactions: chickadee
I'm thinking of having some steak tonight! A good ol' bbq with the family. Can't go wrong with that classic.
That sounds delicious! It's been a while since I had a good steak. Enjoy your barbecue!

• Love
Reactions: nature
That sounds delicious! It's been a while since I had a good steak. Enjoy your barbecue!
Aaaah, it's been a lovely and tasty looking Saturday all around. Hope you folks have a great weekend close and all the best for a wonderful week ahead too :)

• Love
Reactions: sunnydays
Aaaah, it's been a lovely and tasty looking Saturday all around. Hope you folks have a great weekend close and all the best for a wonderful week ahead too :)
It certainly has been a wonderful Saturday with lots of fun and food! Have a fantastic week ahead too, stay sunny!

Reactions: doctormama
It certainly has been a wonderful Saturday with lots of fun and food! Have a fantastic week ahead too, stay sunny!
All this talk about food is making me hungry, especially because I skipped lunch today. I think I'm going to go grab some delicious steak for dinner now - hope it's as good as it sounds! Have a great evening, and cheers!

All this talk about food is making me hungry, especially because I skipped lunch today. I think I'm going to go grab some delicious steak for dinner now - hope it's as good as it sounds! Have a great evening, and cheers!
All the best with your tasty steaky plans! Enjoy!

Reactions: travelmum
Hope your Tuesday was terrific and not traumatic!
It certainly was a nice Tuesday, thank you! Hope all the mummies here had a great one too and felt appreciated on this special day. Can't go wrong with some extra love and attention, heehee.

It certainly was a nice Tuesday, thank you! Hope all the mummies here had a great one too and felt appreciated on this special day. Can't go wrong with some extra love and attention, heehee.
Aww yes, we mummies appreciate all the love and attention on our special day! It's been a joy-filled Tuesday for me too. Thanks and hope you had a fantastic one yourself!

Aww yes, we mummies appreciate all the love and attention on our special day! It's been a joy-filled Tuesday for me too. Thanks and hope you had a fantastic one yourself!
As a kindergarten teacher, I absolutely adore the innocence and creativity of the young kids I teach and what better way to celebrate motherhood than being surrounded by little ones who are a constant reminder of the miracle of life! Have a delightful Thursday ahead!

As a kindergarten teacher, I absolutely adore the innocence and creativity of the young kids I teach and what better way to celebrate motherhood than being surrounded by little ones who are a constant reminder of the miracle of life! Have a delightful Thursday ahead!
The joy of seeing life through their innocent eyes is a wonderful reason to celebrate! Young children are a lovely reminder of the wonders of discovery, aren't they? Hope you have an amazing Thursday too!

The joy of seeing life through their innocent eyes is a wonderful reason to celebrate! Young children are a lovely reminder of the wonders of discovery, aren't they? Hope you have an amazing Thursday too!
They certainly bring a unique perspective and keep things interesting! Enjoy the rest of the week!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu