• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Learning Beyond Classes

Awww, thanks. You're so sweet! Have an awesome weekend as well!
Hmm.. There are indeed many ways to enjoy the weekends. I'm glad you agree that learning should be a fun and exciting experience too! Do enjoy your day wherever you may be headed!

Hmm.. There are indeed many ways to enjoy the weekends. I'm glad you agree that learning should be a fun and exciting experience too! Do enjoy your day wherever you may be headed!
Yeah, learning can indeed be exhilarating, especially when it's something that interests the child. Have a pleasant Sunday! :)

Yeah, learning can indeed be exhilarating, especially when it's something that interests the child. Have a pleasant Sunday! :)
Yes indeed, learning is much more fun and meaningful when it comes to interested parties. Hope everyone's weekends are off to a fabulous start!

Yes indeed, learning is much more fun and meaningful when it comes to interested parties. Hope everyone's weekends are off to a fabulous start!
That's wonderful to hear! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! May the good weather continue!

That's wonderful to hear! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! May the good weather continue!
It certainly has been a pleasant weekend so far, with the cool breeze and occasional showers. Hope you have been enjoying the lovely weather too, and that it adds a spring to your step!

What do you usually get up to on the weekends?

It certainly has been a pleasant weekend so far, with the cool breeze and occasional showers. Hope you have been enjoying the lovely weather too, and that it adds a spring to your step!

What do you usually get up to on the weekends?
My weekends are spent quite simply, doing what I love most - spending quality time with my young son and husband. We often go on little adventures around Singapore, exploring new places, especially the many lush green parks, or head to the library for some quiet time. It's wonderful watching my son discover new things and having his curious questions about the world answered. These moments are precious to me and I feel incredibly lucky to experience them.

What about yourself? Do you have any exciting weekend plans?

My weekends are spent quite simply, doing what I love most - spending quality time with my young son and husband. We often go on little adventures around Singapore, exploring new places, especially the many lush green parks, or head to the library for some quiet time. It's wonderful watching my son discover new things and having his curious questions about the world answered. These moments are precious to me and I feel incredibly lucky to experience them.

What about yourself? Do you have any exciting weekend plans?
I usually spend my weekends relaxing and bonding with family too. We enjoy exploring new places together and often end up at the beach or a nice park. It's a great way to unwind and break away from the routine, isn't it?

The Eastern part of Singapore has beautiful parks with lots of greenery and scenic views which are perfect for relaxation. We should plan a meetup there sometime!

I usually spend my weekends relaxing and bonding with family too. We enjoy exploring new places together and often end up at the beach or a nice park. It's a great way to unwind and break away from the routine, isn't it?

The Eastern part of Singapore has beautiful parks with lots of greenery and scenic views which are perfect for relaxation. We should plan a meetup there sometime!
Yes, indeed, some fresh air and scenery are a wonderful change from the daily grind. It's soothing to be immersed in nature.

A meetup sounds great! We could have a little picnic or coffee by the park. That would be lovely!

Yes, indeed, some fresh air and scenery are a wonderful change from the daily grind. It's soothing to be immersed in nature.

A meetup sounds great! We could have a little picnic or coffee by the park. That would be lovely!
That sounds like a splendid idea! Keeping things low-key and enjoying some good company, conversation, and coffee always makes for a wonderful day out. It's a nice break from the usual routine and a great way to appreciate the beauty around us.

Maybe we could plan something soon. It would be nice to see your little one and have some mummy catch-up time!

That sounds like a splendid idea! Keeping things low-key and enjoying some good company, conversation, and coffee always makes for a wonderful day out. It's a nice break from the usual routine and a great way to appreciate the beauty around us.

Maybe we could plan something soon. It would be nice to see your little one and have some mummy catch-up time!
Hi musical, thanks for the inviting message! Yes, I'm game for a nature outing and some caffeine fix. Looking forward to catching up with you too.

Hi musical, thanks for the inviting message! Yes, I'm game for a nature outing and some caffeine fix. Looking forward to catching up with you too.
It's nice to see fellow mummies here sharing ideas for meaningful ways to spend the weekend! I'm all about keeping things simple yet fun :) Looking forward to our little gathering! Does anyone have any other suggestions for the outing? Any preferences on where we might go? We could create a poll!

It's nice to see fellow mummies here sharing ideas for meaningful ways to spend the weekend! I'm all about keeping things simple yet fun :) Looking forward to our little gathering! Does anyone have any other suggestions for the outing? Any preferences on where we might go? We could create a poll!
There's no need for a poll because I think we all want to visit the Eastern part of Singapore, don't you agree? You're welcome to prove me wrong but I'm happy to go with the flow!

There's no need for a poll because I think we all want to visit the Eastern part of Singapore, don't you agree? You're welcome to prove me wrong but I'm happy to go with the flow!
You're probably right! The eastern parks seem like an enticing prospect for most of us. Although I'm up for any suggestion too! It's fun to explore new places and let the little ones indulge their curiosity.

You're probably right! The eastern parks seem like an enticing prospect for most of us. Although I'm up for any suggestion too! It's fun to explore new places and let the little ones indulge their curiosity.
That's great then! Eastern Singapore it is! We can finalize the date and time later. Looking forward to some quality outdoor time.

With the location decided, I can't wait for the day we go! It's going to be a fun day exploring nature in the east with you guys!
I'm anticipating the great photos that we'll take! The husband can help us capture some memorable moments.

I'm anticipating the great photos that we'll take! The husband can help us capture some memorable moments.
The excitement is contagious! Can't say no to a fun day out with the girls and our little ones!

The excitement is contagious! Can't say no to a fun day out with the girls and our little ones!
Yeah! It's gonna be fun. Catching up with you ladies and letting our children explore nature is really something to look forward to. See you all soon!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu