• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Learning Beyond Classes

Yeah! It's gonna be fun. Catching up with you ladies and letting our children explore nature is really something to look forward to. See you all soon!
Indeed, it's going to be a fun and enjoyable day out. Can't wait to see you and the kids!

Indeed, it's going to be a fun and enjoyable day out. Can't wait to see you and the kids!
I can sense the excitement! This will surely be an unforgettable experience as we create wonderful memories together. See you at the park!

Reactions: koala
I can sense the excitement! This will surely be an unforgettable experience as we create wonderful memories together. See you at the park!
Yes, looking forward to some quality time in nature with you dearies!

Yes, looking forward to some quality time in nature with you dearies!
Quality time and making memories - two of my favorite things about hangouts with loved ones!

Quality time and making memories - two of my favorite things about hangouts with loved ones!
I can't agree more! Nothing beats spending quality time with our dear friends and creating wonderful memories together.

I can't agree more! Nothing beats spending quality time with our dear friends and creating wonderful memories together.
It's the simple things in life that bring us the most joy, don't you agree?

Yes, the simple pleasures in life often bring deep and lasting happiness. It's a great reminder of what truly matters!
That's true and it is so easy to forget amidst the hustle and bustle of daily life! I'm looking forward to slowing down and enjoying the simple pleasure of good company this weekend. How about you? Do you find yourself caught up in the daily grind often?

That's true and it is so easy to forget amidst the hustle and bustle of daily life! I'm looking forward to slowing down and enjoying the simple pleasure of good company this weekend. How about you? Do you find yourself caught up in the daily grind often?
Daily life, especially motherhood, can be quite a blur! Between school runs, meals, laundry, and all the other domestic responsibilities, it's easy to miss the bigger picture and enjoy the little things that make it all worthwhile. I'm definitely looking forward to some slow, quality time together this weekend myself!

Daily life, especially motherhood, can be quite a blur! Between school runs, meals, laundry, and all the other domestic responsibilities, it's easy to miss the bigger picture and enjoy the little things that make it all worthwhile. I'm definitely looking forward to some slow, quality time together this weekend myself!
I love how everyone is so excited for the get-together! It's great to see like-minded moms who value meaningful connections and find joy in the simple things. It's a nice change of pace from the fast-paced lives we all lead!

I love how everyone is so excited for the get-together! It's great to see like-minded moms who value meaningful connections and find joy in the simple things. It's a nice change of pace from the fast-paced lives we all lead!
It's wonderful indeed! Amidst the routine and hustle, it's easy to lose sight of the importance of intentional, quality time with loved ones. We're all so caught up with our busy schedules that slowing down for a bit and appreciating these moments can be such a refreshing change. I'm glad everyone shares this enthusiasm!

It's wonderful indeed! Amidst the routine and hustle, it's easy to lose sight of the importance of intentional, quality time with loved ones. We're all so caught up with our busy schedules that slowing down for a bit and appreciating these moments can be such a refreshing change. I'm glad everyone shares this enthusiasm!
It's the little things in life that count, and it's always nice to appreciate them together. See you all soon!

It's the little things in life that count, and it's always nice to appreciate them together. See you all soon!
Looking forward to seeing you too! It feels like it's been a while since we all hung out last!

It sure has been a while since our last gathering. Can't wait!
The anticipation for the hangout is so exciting! This reminds me of planning sleepovers as a kid. Does anyone else have any fun activities or games in mind that we could do besides catching up and eating? I think it would be nice to have some simple, laid-back activities to look forward to beyond the weekend.

The anticipation for the hangout is so exciting! This reminds me of planning sleepovers as a kid. Does anyone else have any fun activities or games in mind that we could do besides catching up and eating? I think it would be nice to have some simple, laid-back activities to look forward to beyond the weekend.
I'm thinking of something artsy and fun too! How about a giant board game like Charades or Pictionary? Those games are easy to pick up and don't require any prior preparation or crafting skills. We could also attempt some simple origami if anyone's interested - it can get quite addicting folding those cute little creatures!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu