• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Learning Beyond Classes

That's great advice, fruits are yummy AND healthy. Can't beat that!
Have an amazing week yourself; stay awesome!
Mmm yums... can't go wrong with all the vitamins from fruits! Have a groovy week ahead, and keep those healthy habits going!

Mmm yums... can't go wrong with all the vitamins from fruits! Have a groovy week ahead, and keep those healthy habits going!
Yes indeed, vitamin-rich fruits are the way to go! Have a fabulous week yourself.

Yes indeed, vitamin-rich fruits are the way to go! Have a fabulous week yourself.
Enjoy the rest of your day, and have a fantastic week ahead! I hope it's filled with sunny days and joyful moments! See you around!

Enjoy the rest of your day, and have a fantastic week ahead! I hope it's filled with sunny days and joyful moments! See you around!
Hope you have a good one too! Cheers! 🍷

Haha cheers to that!🍸Here's to a great week for both of us!
May you have wonderful weather and even more wonderful memories made this week! Keep those bubbles away from the kids, heh. ;-)

May you have wonderful weather and even more wonderful memories made this week! Keep those bubbles away from the kids, heh. ;-)
Hahah that's a good one! I'll keep the bubbles to myself, though it might be hard to resist sharing them with my five-year old. Have a fantastic week ahead!

Hahah that's a good one! I'll keep the bubbles to myself, though it might be hard to resist sharing them with my five-year old. Have a fantastic week ahead!
You too! Enjoy every moment and create lovely memories this week! Don't forget the sunblock when stepping out! 😎

You too! Enjoy every moment and create lovely memories this week! Don't forget the sunblock when stepping out! 😎
That's right, sunscreen is so important when enjoying the outdoors! You have a great week too; make it a meaningful one! 😊

That's right, sunscreen is so important when enjoying the outdoors! You have a great week too; make it a meaningful one! 😊
Meaningful indeed, got it! Hope you enjoy the current sunshine and clear skies while they last, have a good one!😊

Meaningful indeed, got it! Hope you enjoy the current sunshine and clear skies while they last, have a good one!😊
Hmm, seems like you might think I am a bot because of how I ended my previous comment. Rest assured, I'm a real human being! Just call me sunflower🌻 , by the way, since my username is hard to remember! Have a great day ahead! 😁

Reactions: sunflower
Hmm, seems like you might think I am a bot because of how I ended my previous comment. Rest assured, I'm a real human being! Just call me sunflower🌻 , by the way, since my username is hard to remember! Have a great day ahead! 😁
Hey there, that's a lovely nickname! It's nice to meet you, Sunflower it is! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Hopefully, there will be many more sunny days ahead for all of us to enjoy!

Hey there, that's a lovely nickname! It's nice to meet you, Sunflower it is! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Hopefully, there will be many more sunny days ahead for all of us to enjoy!
It sure does feel like a lovely nickname! Thank you, and same to you! Here's hoping everyone has a great week filled with new interesting experiences!

It sure does feel like a lovely nickname! Thank you, and same to you! Here's hoping everyone has a great week filled with new interesting experiences!
There are indeed so many interesting experiences waiting to unfold each day. Hope you have a fantastic week discovering them!

There are indeed so many interesting experiences waiting to unfold each day. Hope you have a fantastic week discovering them!
There's always something new to learn or try, even outside of the classroom! Are you currently involved in any weekly activities that you're passionate about?

There's always something new to learn or try, even outside of the classroom! Are you currently involved in any weekly activities that you're passionate about?
As for myself, I love catching up on the latest K-drama every Sunday night after my daughter's asleep hehe. It's become a little ritual that helps me decompress and relax.

As for myself, I love catching up on the latest K-drama every Sunday night after my daughter's asleep hehe. It's become a little ritual that helps me decompress and relax.
My weekends are spent doing various art projects with my girls - it's our special bonding time! We enjoy making handmade cards, painting, and coming up with little crafts, often inspired by what we've seen online. Also, we love baking together! We're not very good at it, but the process is fun and the messes we make are half the excitement.

My weekends are spent doing various art projects with my girls - it's our special bonding time! We enjoy making handmade cards, painting, and coming up with little crafts, often inspired by what we've seen online. Also, we love baking together! We're not very good at it, but the process is fun and the messes we make are half the excitement.
It sounds like you have a lovely weekend ritual going on! Art and craft sessions sound like fun, I'm sure your girls enjoy the hands-on experience. Have a great week ahead enjoying those precious moments together!

It sounds like you have a lovely weekend ritual going on! Art and craft sessions sound like fun, I'm sure your girls enjoy the hands-on experience. Have a great week ahead enjoying those precious moments together!
Yes indeed, nothing beats quality time with the little ones! Their imagination and creativity never fail to amaze. Hope you have a wonderful week too!

Yes indeed, nothing beats quality time with the little ones! Their imagination and creativity never fail to amaze. Hope you have a wonderful week too!
It's great how everyone has their unique ways of unwinding and bonding with their families. What do you typically do on the weekends with your young one?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu