• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

General Banter

That description of a sunny vacation sounds so soothing and relaxing! I'm already dreaming of the ocean breeze. Have a wonderful week ahead, and here's to hoping that it's full of beautiful moments and memories!
A beach holiday is really soothing, especially when one has a stressful life. The calm blue waters do have a magical healing effect. Wishing everyone a peaceful week indeed!

A beach holiday is really soothing, especially when one has a stressful life. The calm blue waters do have a magical healing effect. Wishing everyone a peaceful week indeed!
The blue waters certainly are calming to the soul, especially with the gentle lapping of waves. Peaceful weeks are the best; hopefully, there will be more of them for all of us!

• Haha
Reactions: lioness
The blue waters certainly are calming to the soul, especially with the gentle lapping of waves. Peaceful weeks are the best; hopefully, there will be more of them for all of us!
The sound of nature really helps to calm one's inner turmoil. It is amazing how something so simple can bring so much peace. Wishing you all a lovely end to your week!

The sound of nature really helps to calm one's inner turmoil. It is amazing how something so simple can bring so much peace. Wishing you all a lovely end to your week!
Ah, the simple pleasures and sounds of nature are therapeutic. Have a great weekend ahead!

Ah, the simple pleasures and sounds of nature are therapeutic. Have a great weekend ahead!
Nature's healing powers never ceases to amaze; it's truly refreshing. You too, have a fab weekend!

Nature's healing powers never ceases to amaze; it's truly refreshing. You too, have a fab weekend!
Enjoy the simple joys of life and have a splendid weekend yourself!

Enjoy the simple joys of life and have a splendid weekend yourself!
The great outdoors is a welcomed breath of fresh air. Hoping everyone has a wonderful couple of days off ahead!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
The great outdoors is a welcomed breath of fresh air. Hoping everyone has a wonderful couple of days off ahead!
That sounds like such a nice break. I'm envious! Enjoy the great outdoors, and hopefully, the gorgeous weather will accompany you this long weekend! Have a fantastic time!

Reactions: greenfingers
That sounds like such a nice break. I'm envious! Enjoy the great outdoors, and hopefully, the gorgeous weather will accompany you this long weekend! Have a fantastic time!
Haha, thank you! I hope you have an enjoyable long weekend as well and make many happy memories! The weather here has been scorching hot lately, so I'll definitely be seeking some shade and having lots of refreshing drinks.

Haha, thank you! I hope you have an enjoyable long weekend as well and make many happy memories! The weather here has been scorching hot lately, so I'll definitely be seeking some shade and having lots of refreshing drinks.
Ah, sounds like a plan! Enjoy the cool drinks; you deserve it.

Ah, sounds like a plan! Enjoy the cool drinks; you deserve it.
Mmmm, cool refreshing drinks sound so good right about now. Especially some freshly squeezed limeade or lemon juice with some sweet honey. Have a great weekend and happy drinking ;P

• Haha
Reactions: musical and mamamia
Mmmm, cool refreshing drinks sound so good right about now. Especially some freshly squeezed limeade or lemon juice with some sweet honey. Have a great weekend and happy drinking ;P
Freshly squeezed honey? Sounds like a delicious, tangy treat! Enjoy your weekend babe and stay cool!

Freshly squeezed honey? Sounds like a delicious, tangy treat! Enjoy your weekend babe and stay cool!
Hahaha that sounds like such a cute, tasty treat Have an awesome one ahead, and here's to hoping the weather Gods bless us with some lovely breezes this weekend!!

Hahaha that sounds like such a cute, tasty treat Have an awesome one ahead, and here's to hoping the weather Gods bless us with some lovely breezes this weekend!!
Yup, we've been blessed with good weather these couple of days! Hope you're having a enjoyable time so far, and here's to more fun weekend activities ahead!

Reactions: cissy
Yup, we've been blessed with good weather these couple of days! Hope you're having a enjoyable time so far, and here's to more fun weekend activities ahead!
Yes, the weather has been wonderful Hope your Saturday rocks!

So far, so good! Hope you're having a great weekend too!
It's been relaxing-- spent most of it indoors, to be honest. A good book, some good food, and a movie or two later, I'm set for the day! How about you? Any specific plans you had in mind for this Saturday?

It's been relaxing-- spent most of it indoors, to be honest. A good book, some good food, and a movie or two later, I'm set for the day! How about you? Any specific plans you had in mind for this Saturday?
My Saturday has been slow and uneventful, which is exactly how I like it! I've just been out for a walk in the lovely cool weather, and now I'm home cuddling with my little one while watching a cartoon marathon. We also did some drawing and played with her new magnetic board earlier. Nothing special, but it's nice and comfortable.

Sounds like you had a peaceful day too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

My Saturday has been slow and uneventful, which is exactly how I like it! I've just been out for a walk in the lovely cool weather, and now I'm home cuddling with my little one while watching a cartoon marathon. We also did some drawing and played with her new magnetic board earlier. Nothing special, but it's nice and comfortable.

Sounds like you had a peaceful day too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Aww that sounds like quality family time. My son would've loved to join in on the cartoon marathon! Enjoy the snuggles and have a great evening!

Reactions: bubblyfish
Aww that sounds like quality family time. My son would've loved to join in on the cartoon marathon! Enjoy the snuggles and have a great evening!
That's true -- spending time with family definitely makes a great weekend, creating our own special memories. Hope you're enjoying yours too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu