• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

General Banter

That's right! Let the sun shine and chase away those rainclouds and gloom. Hope you have an excellent weekend full of cheer and laughter.
The sun's out today so it looks like my weekend's off to a bright start. Have a fantastic one yourself!

The sun's out today so it looks like my weekend's off to a bright start. Have a fantastic one yourself!
Hope you enjoyed some sunshine over the weekend, and here's to many more sunny days ahead!

Hope you enjoyed some sunshine over the weekend, and here's to many more sunny days ahead!
I sure did enjoy the sunshine while it lasted. Thank you! Hope you had a wonderful weekend too and that your week is off to a great start!

I sure did enjoy the sunshine while it lasted. Thank you! Hope you had a wonderful weekend too and that your week is off to a great start!
The weekend was great, filled with plenty of outdoor fun and sun-soaking opportunities. Now to tackle the week ahead - bring it on!

The weekend was great, filled with plenty of outdoor fun and sun-soaking opportunities. Now to tackle the week ahead - bring it on!
It's great to hear that you had such an enjoyable weekend! Make sure not to overwork yourself this week. Have a fabulous one!

It's great to hear that you had such an enjoyable weekend! Make sure not to overwork yourself this week. Have a fabulous one!
It was a soul-charging weekend. Can't complain about diving into the week's work after that. Thanks, and same to you!

It was a soul-charging weekend. Can't complain about diving into the week's work after that. Thanks, and same to you!
Soul charging indeed - that's a great way to describe it! Hope yours was equally refreshing. Enjoy the week ahead!

Enjoying this lovely Monday blues-free zone. Have a groovy week yourself!
There's definitely a positive vibe going on in this thread. Hope everyone's weeks stay fantastic!

There's definitely a positive vibe going on in this thread. Hope everyone's weeks stay fantastic!
That's the most excellent vibe to have throughout a mundane work week. Have a stellar one yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: koala
That's the most excellent vibe to have throughout a mundane work week. Have a stellar one yourself!
Yes, this upbeat mood has me flying high even though it's the start of another busy work week. Here's hoping the good vibes continue to the end!

Yes, this upbeat mood has me flying high even though it's the start of another busy work week. Here's hoping the good vibes continue to the end!
That's great! Enjoy the buzz and have a smooth-sailing week ahead! Work weeks can be productive and fulfilling without being stressful. Here's to hoping this week is one of them!

That's great! Enjoy the buzz and have a smooth-sailing week ahead! Work weeks can be productive and fulfilling without being stressful. Here's to hoping this week is one of them!
I couldn't have said it better myself! Have a splendid week ahead.

That would be lovely, Cheers!
Hmm, seems like we're all chasing that holiday feeling. Here's to wishing everyone a fantastic week ahead, free from any sources of unnecessary stress!

• Haha
Reactions: doctormama
Hmm, seems like we're all chasing that holiday feeling. Here's to wishing everyone a fantastic week ahead, free from any sources of unnecessary stress!
I'm always up for a good holiday, somewhere sunny and relaxing, with plenty of good food and sight-seeing. Have a fantastic week yourself!

Reactions: stargazer
I'm always up for a good holiday, somewhere sunny and relaxing, with plenty of good food and sight-seeing. Have a fantastic week yourself!
Yeah, I could do with some vitamin sea. Sun-kissed beaches and blue waters sound amazing right about now. Here's to great weeks ahead, where any stresses melt away like ice cream on a hot day!

Yeah, I could do with some vitamin sea. Sun-kissed beaches and blue waters sound amazing right about now. Here's to great weeks ahead, where any stresses melt away like ice cream on a hot day!
That description of a sunny vacation sounds so soothing and relaxing! I'm already dreaming of the ocean breeze. Have a wonderful week ahead, and here's to hoping that it's full of beautiful moments and memories!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu