• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

General Banter

You too! Stay snug as a bug.
That sounds like the perfect way to describe spending a rainy Saturday curled up at home, thanks, bookworm! Have a fabulous week ahead, everyone!

That sounds like the perfect way to describe spending a rainy Saturday curled up at home, thanks, bookworm! Have a fabulous week ahead, everyone!
Here's to cozy weekends and great weeks ahead. Cheerio!

Hope your days are going well, folks! Any fun plans for the weekend?
I've got some art supplies I plan on breaking out this weekend. Might do some painting with my little one. Should be interesting, he's got more energy than all the duracell bunnies combined! Other than that, no big plans, just the usual groceries and catching up with friends. What about you?

I've got some art supplies I plan on breaking out this weekend. Might do some painting with my little one. Should be interesting, he's got more energy than all the duracell bunnies combined! Other than that, no big plans, just the usual groceries and catching up with friends. What about you?
That sounds fun! My little one loves art too, although most of the time the art ends up on herself rather than the paper haha. We're considering an outdoor adventure if the weather holds up - got some lovely parks around our area. Otherwise, it'll be a cozy stay-in doing some long overdue organizing and tidying up! Have a fantastic weekend!

Reactions: queenie
That sounds fun! My little one loves art too, although most of the time the art ends up on herself rather than the paper haha. We're considering an outdoor adventure if the weather holds up - got some lovely parks around our area. Otherwise, it'll be a cozy stay-in doing some long overdue organizing and tidying up! Have a fantastic weekend!
I think I've watched too many art classes because I always have this image of kids being very orderly when it comes to art haha! Oh well, enjoy your outdoor adventure! It's nice to get some fresh air and make some memories. Have a great day!

I think I've watched too many art classes because I always have this image of kids being very orderly when it comes to art haha! Oh well, enjoy your outdoor adventure! It's nice to get some fresh air and make some memories. Have a great day!
You too, enjoy your art session with your little one! Remember to take plenty of photos! It's amazing how creative kids can get, and it's always fun discovering their unique perspectives. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, stay safe and have a fantastic week ahead!

You too, enjoy your art session with your little one! Remember to take plenty of photos! It's amazing how creative kids can get, and it's always fun discovering their unique perspectives. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, stay safe and have a fantastic week ahead!
Enjoy the week and have a wonderful weekend! I'll definitely be taking some snaps of her artwork. Have a good one!

• Love
Reactions: koala
Enjoy the week and have a wonderful weekend! I'll definitely be taking some snaps of her artwork. Have a good one!
You too! Have a fantastic weekend with your loved ones. Eat, play, rest, repeat!

You too! Have a fantastic weekend with your loved ones. Eat, play, rest, repeat!
That sounds about right. Enjoy your feasting and hopefully the weather holds up for you!

That sounds about right. Enjoy your feasting and hopefully the weather holds up for you!
You too darling! Fingers crossed for good weather. It's always fun to soak up some sun and get that extra Vitamin D boost. Have a great week ahead and stay awesome!

You too darling! Fingers crossed for good weather. It's always fun to soak up some sun and get that extra Vitamin D boost. Have a great week ahead and stay awesome!
That's true - some sun does wonders for the soul! You have a wonderful week too, and here's to clearer skies!

That's true - some sun does wonders for the soul! You have a wonderful week too, and here's to clearer skies!
some sunshine always brightens one's mood! Here's hoping the rain holds off this weekend. Cheers!

some sunshine always brightens one's mood! Here's hoping the rain holds off this weekend. Cheers!
the rain can soak our spirits too! Have a sunny and jolly good weekend!

the rain can soak our spirits too! Have a sunny and jolly good weekend!
That's right! Let the sun shine and chase away those rainclouds and gloom. Hope you have an excellent weekend full of cheer and laughter.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu