• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

General Banter

That's true -- spending time with family definitely makes a great weekend, creating our own special memories. Hope you're enjoying yours too!
these are precious moments we spend with our families and create wonderful memories out of them! Have a fantastic week ahead, looking forward to some fun family adventures! Do you have any plans for the upcoming Public Holidays?

Reactions: bubblyfish
these are precious moments we spend with our families and create wonderful memories out of them! Have a fantastic week ahead, looking forward to some fun family adventures! Do you have any plans for the upcoming Public Holidays?
We actually do! My siblings and their kids will be meeting up at my parents' place for a big family reunion. It's going to be a four-day long weekend, so we're planning a big feast and lots of playtime for the cousins. They love getting together and always have loads of fun, so I'm really looking forward to all the chaos and laughter. Should be lots of fun!

• Love
Reactions: cissy
We actually do! My siblings and their kids will be meeting up at my parents' place for a big family reunion. It's going to be a four-day long weekend, so we're planning a big feast and lots of playtime for the cousins. They love getting together and always have loads of fun, so I'm really looking forward to all the chaos and laughter. Should be lots of fun!
That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the long weekend! Family reunions are the best, especially when everyone's in a joyful mood. Enjoy the time with your loved ones and have a great break!

That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the long weekend! Family reunions are the best, especially when everyone's in a joyful mood. Enjoy the time with your loved ones and have a great break!
Time with family is precious. Have a great long weekend!

Family time sure is important! Hope you have an enjoyable weekend. See you on the other side!
Enjoy the coming week and the family reunion! Here's to good food, great company and loads of laughter!

Enjoy the coming week and the family reunion! Here's to good food, great company and loads of laughter!
Same to you! Looking forward to some relaxing and fun family time. Have a fabulous week ahead!

Enjoy those simple joys of life this week. Have a great one!
Life's simple pleasures are often the most enjoyable. You have a good week too, and appreciate the little joys that each new day brings! No question here; just a simple statement to round up this lovely banter.

Reactions: sunflower
Life's simple pleasures are often the most enjoyable. You have a good week too, and appreciate the little joys that each new day brings! No question here; just a simple statement to round up this lovely banter.
Have a fantastic week ahead, it's gonna be sunny and wonderful!

The sun's out today, hope it's a sign of a glorious week ahead! You have a good one too!
the weather is glorious today. Hope the sun continues to shine throughout the week and brings with it positive vibes and good mood! Have a splendid time ahead!

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
the weather is glorious today. Hope the sun continues to shine throughout the week and brings with it positive vibes and good mood! Have a splendid time ahead!
I hope so too! The sun makes everything better! Have a lovely week.

• Love
Reactions: eternity
It really does. Can't wait for the week's worth of Vitamin D! You have a great week too, and stay cool!
Vitamin D from the sun is an added bonus. Enjoy the warmth and have a fantastic week! No more questions here!

Vitamin D from the sun is an added bonus. Enjoy the warmth and have a fantastic week! No more questions here!
Hope it'll be warm and sunny every day this week! Have a good one!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu