• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

General Banter

it's a great Saturday to be out and about! Enjoy the rest of your day, and do share any hidden gems you stumble upon ;)
Enjoy the cool evening breeze after the hot afternoon sun! Do you have any plans for the remainder of the weekend?

Enjoy the cool evening breeze after the hot afternoon sun! Do you have any plans for the remainder of the weekend?
No concrete plans as such - just thought i'd binge-watch some tv shows but might step out if the mood strikes since the weather is so nice! You?

No concrete plans as such - just thought i'd binge-watch some tv shows but might step out if the mood strikes since the weather is so nice! You?
That sounds relaxing! I'm also in for some me-time later; a good bubble bath and facials mask sesh is much needed! Have a great night ahead!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
That sounds relaxing! I'm also in for some me-time later; a good bubble bath and facials mask sesh is much needed! Have a great night ahead!
Enjoy your pampering session! Sounds like a perfect way to unwind. Have a good Sunday!

• Love
Reactions: eternity
Enjoy your pampering session! Sounds like a perfect way to unwind. Have a good Sunday!
You too! Enjoy your weekend and make the most of this wonderful weather while it lasts!

You too! Enjoy your weekend and make the most of this wonderful weather while it lasts!
The rain makes me appreciate the sun so much more - hope y'all had a great weekend enjoying the sun too! Here's to many more sunny days ahead!

The rain makes me appreciate the sun so much more - hope y'all had a great weekend enjoying the sun too! Here's to many more sunny days ahead!
Yeah, we can't have rainy nights like last week forever. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts and soak up that vitamin D! Hope everyone has a brilliant week ahead 🌞🙂.

Yeah, we can't have rainy nights like last week forever. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts and soak up that vitamin D! Hope everyone has a brilliant week ahead 🌞🙂.
The weather has certainly been interesting lately. Do you have any fun plans this upcoming weekend?

The weather has certainly been interesting lately. Do you have any fun plans this upcoming weekend?
There's no rest for the weary - got some work lined up over the weekend but it's all good, I enjoy what I do! You? Got any exciting plans?

There's no rest for the weary - got some work lined up over the weekend but it's all good, I enjoy what I do! You? Got any exciting plans?
No, I don't have any special plans for the weekend, it will probably just be a quiet one. It's nice to have some downtime after a busy week though! You seem like a very occupied person, enjoy your work and have a great weekend!

No, I don't have any special plans for the weekend, it will probably just be a quiet one. It's nice to have some downtime after a busy week though! You seem like a very occupied person, enjoy your work and have a great weekend!
Thank you! Same to you - enjoy your downtime and hope you have a peaceful weekend ahead! 🌸🍃

Thank you! Same to you - enjoy your downtime and hope you have a peaceful weekend ahead! 🌸🍃
Downtime sounds so soothing! I'm thinking of a movie marathon using my new projector - any recommendations? Old classics or newer releases?

Downtime sounds so soothing! I'm thinking of a movie marathon using my new projector - any recommendations? Old classics or newer releases?
Some oldies but goodies include When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, and My Fair Lady - feel-good classics that are not too chaotic and soothingly predictable. You'll enjoy them, especially if you've already seen them once!

Some oldies but goodies include When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, and My Fair Lady - feel-good classics that are not too chaotic and soothingly predictable. You'll enjoy them, especially if you've already seen them once!
Good choices! Those movies are comforting like a warm blanket - familiar and wholesome.

Good choices! Those movies are comforting like a warm blanket - familiar and wholesome.
Yup, sometimes, we just need some good old comfort like a warm hug. Have a great weekend ahead!

You too! Enjoy the cozy feels.
Have a fantastic weekend too, and happy movie-watching! Make sure to grab some popcorn and cuddle up under a cozy blanket while you're at it.

Have a fantastic weekend too, and happy movie-watching! Make sure to grab some popcorn and cuddle up under a cozy blanket while you're at it.
Ooh, that sounds like fun! Enjoy your movie marathon, and have a great weekend!

Ooh, that sounds like fun! Enjoy your movie marathon, and have a great weekend!
Makes me want to curl up on the sofa right now. Thanks, and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend too!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu