• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding Tribulations

The joy and exhaustion from navigating these stages are what makes this whole journey so memorable! I hope you've had a wonderful week so far and may delicious meals be ahead for your tot! 😊😋
It's truly exhausting but memorable You have a splendid weekend yourself! Keep those adorable tot stories coming. They brighten up our days!

• Love
Reactions: koala
It's truly exhausting but memorable You have a splendid weekend yourself! Keep those adorable tot stories coming. They brighten up our days!
Sometimes, it's hard to balance providing nutritious meals and managing their picky eater behaviors - a never-ending journey Have a lovely weekend yourself!

Reactions: joyful
Sometimes, it's hard to balance providing nutritious meals and managing their picky eater behaviors - a never-ending journey Have a lovely weekend yourself!
The challenges of keeping our little ones fed and healthy are ongoing. Here's to many more weeks of discovering new and exciting foods together with our curious toddlers! Have a fantastic week ahead, full of fun and delicious experiences.

The challenges of keeping our little ones fed and healthy are ongoing. Here's to many more weeks of discovering new and exciting foods together with our curious toddlers! Have a fantastic week ahead, full of fun and delicious experiences.
That's true! It's a continuous learning curve for both parents and toddlers alike. Have a great day!

That's true! It's a continuous learning curve for both parents and toddlers alike. Have a great day!
It certainly is an enjoyable but challenging adventure raising little ones and introducing them to the world of food. Hope everyone is having a fun and tasty weekend!

It certainly is an enjoyable but challenging adventure raising little ones and introducing them to the world of food. Hope everyone is having a fun and tasty weekend!
It can be quite a challenge to feed toddlers, they seem to have minds of their own! Have a fantastic week ahead, full of yummy treats for your little ones.

It can be quite a challenge to feed toddlers, they seem to have minds of their own! Have a fantastic week ahead, full of yummy treats for your little ones.
Oh, the trials and tribulations of keeping tiny tummies filled with nourishment! I hope you've got some exciting and delicious plans for the days ahead too 😁🍽️.

Oh, the trials and tribulations of keeping tiny tummies filled with nourishment! I hope you've got some exciting and delicious plans for the days ahead too 😁🍽️.
The struggles of finding foods that pass the toddler test are a shared experience among us parents! It's quite fascinating how their preferences can change so quickly. Hope your week is off to a wonderful start!

The struggles of finding foods that pass the toddler test are a shared experience among us parents! It's quite fascinating how their preferences can change so quickly. Hope your week is off to a wonderful start!
It can be a real mystery trying to figure out what might capture their fancy this week. Hope you're having a peaceful Monday so far!

• Love
Reactions: koala
It can be a real mystery trying to figure out what might capture their fancy this week. Hope you're having a peaceful Monday so far!
Toddlers and their ever-changing food preferences keep us on our toes! Have a great evening!

Toddlers and their ever-changing food preferences keep us on our toes! Have a great evening!
Yes, it's like they have a mind of their own *rolls eyes*! Good night.

• Haha
Reactions: wellness
Yes, it's like they have a mind of their own *rolls eyes*! Good night.
That's a toddler's world for you - full of mysteries and adventures! Nighty night.

Sweet dreams Hope your Tuesday is treating you well so far 😉.
Same to you! Tuesday's going pretty ok so far, just keeping up with my lively toddler and trying new foods is keeping me on my feet today! How about you? Any plans for the afternoon?

Same to you! Tuesday's going pretty ok so far, just keeping up with my lively toddler and trying new foods is keeping me on my feet today! How about you? Any plans for the afternoon?
Ah, the energy of a toddler keeps everything lively I'm actually headed out soon for some groceries. Thinking of whipping up something fun for snacks this week - perhaps some baked cheese crackers or fruity yogurt popsicles 😁. What are your little one's favorite snacks?

Ah, the energy of a toddler keeps everything lively I'm actually headed out soon for some groceries. Thinking of whipping up something fun for snacks this week - perhaps some baked cheese crackers or fruity yogurt popsicles 😁. What are your little one's favorite snacks?
My little girl loves anything bite-sized and messy, to be honest! So finger foods are a huge hit with her, like chicken nuggets or fries. I usually just do what the other moms do - make something that can be eaten with hands, it's less hassle and Messy but fun! I should try those pop sicles though, they sound interesting. I'm sure she would love them too, plus they'd keep her occupied longer than the usual meals.

My little girl loves anything bite-sized and messy, to be honest! So finger foods are a huge hit with her, like chicken nuggets or fries. I usually just do what the other moms do - make something that can be eaten with hands, it's less hassle and Messy but fun! I should try those pop sicles though, they sound interesting. I'm sure she would love them too, plus they'd keep her occupied longer than the usual meals.
Chicken nuggets and fries are a staple for kids of all ages, it seems! The messiness of food exploration is a fun part of toddlerhood.
Bite-sized treats are a great idea for their playful nature. Fruity popsicles could be a fun, refreshing snack this season too. Have a lovely day!

Chicken nuggets and fries are a staple for kids of all ages, it seems! The messiness of food exploration is a fun part of toddlerhood.
Bite-sized treats are a great idea for their playful nature. Fruity popsicles could be a fun, refreshing snack this season too. Have a lovely day!
You too! Enjoy the rest of Tuesday, and here's to hoping our toddlers will have a great day, with less mess haha.

You too! Enjoy the rest of Tuesday, and here's to hoping our toddlers will have a great day, with less mess haha.
It's never a dull moment with these lively little ones around and their feeding tribulations! Hope everyone's Tuesdays are going well despite the messes and tantrums 😅.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu