• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding Tribulations

Feast away! Have a great time and make some tasty memories!
It sure is a challenge to come up with interesting meals that our fussy eaters will actually consume! Have a wonderful weekend yourself, and enjoy the small wins :)

It sure is a challenge to come up with interesting meals that our fussy eaters will actually consume! Have a wonderful weekend yourself, and enjoy the small wins :)
I tell myself it's like a food adventure for both mum and child haha. Have an awesome weekend! Keep those tastebuds tantalized! 😁

Reactions: chickadee
Feeding tribulations sure do make me creative in crafting meals! It is an adventure. You too, stay cool and have a splendid weekend ahead!
Keep the little ones well fed and happy - there's nothing wrong with getting a little bit messy with food too! Have fun and enjoy your weekends, mums!

Keep the little ones well fed and happy - there's nothing wrong with getting a little bit messy with food too! Have fun and enjoy your weekends, mums!
Oh yes, the joys of mealtimes! My son seems to have a talent for making sure half of his meals end up on the floor, despite our best efforts at feeding him. I'm always pleased when other mums manage to keep their little ones well-fed because it's a real challenge! Have a fantastic weekend enjoying those delicious (and possibly messy) meals.

Reactions: joyful
Oh yes, the joys of mealtimes! My son seems to have a talent for making sure half of his meals end up on the floor, despite our best efforts at feeding him. I'm always pleased when other mums manage to keep their little ones well-fed because it's a real challenge! Have a fantastic weekend enjoying those delicious (and possibly messy) meals.
Haha, mealtimes are an adventure with young kids around! The floor definitely gets its fair share of the day's meals. You too enjoy the chaotic and scrumptious fun of feeding your little one! Have a lovely weekend!

Haha, mealtimes are an adventure with young kids around! The floor definitely gets its fair share of the day's meals. You too enjoy the chaotic and scrumptious fun of feeding your little one! Have a lovely weekend!
True that! It's like a full body workout for moms trying to catch all the bits and pieces of food thrown in all directions, except nothing goes according to plan when it comes to kids and their quirky eating habits. Hope you have been enjoying the fun, as well as the laughter (and tears) that comes with mealtimes. Have a great weekend ahead!

True that! It's like a full body workout for moms trying to catch all the bits and pieces of food thrown in all directions, except nothing goes according to plan when it comes to kids and their quirky eating habits. Hope you have been enjoying the fun, as well as the laughter (and tears) that comes with mealtimes. Have a great weekend ahead!
Haha, good ol' days, mealtime struggles! Good to know I'm not the only one who had to go through these hilarious feeding experiences It definitely makes for good memories now. Have a peaceful and happy weekend, and keep those cute little eater-conquerors well fed and delighted!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy
Haha, good ol' days, mealtime struggles! Good to know I'm not the only one who had to go through these hilarious feeding experiences It definitely makes for good memories now. Have a peaceful and happy weekend, and keep those cute little eater-conquerors well fed and delighted!
Oh yes, the memory of trying all sorts of creative techniques to get my kiddo to eat is certainly an entertaining one! I'm glad that things are more peaceful now, but I do miss those cute and chaotic mealtime adventures somehow. Hope you have a wonderful weekend too, enjoying the quiet or crazy moments, whatever comes your way!

Oh yes, the memory of trying all sorts of creative techniques to get my kiddo to eat is certainly an entertaining one! I'm glad that things are more peaceful now, but I do miss those cute and chaotic mealtime adventures somehow. Hope you have a wonderful weekend too, enjoying the quiet or crazy moments, whatever comes your way!
Time certainly does wonders and adds a touch of nostalgia to the challenging yet endearing memories of rearing our little ones. Here's to the journey, and may our kids always have their tummies full and their laughter ringing loud! Enjoy the remainder of your weekend, mums!

Reactions: joyful
Time certainly does wonders and adds a touch of nostalgia to the challenging yet endearing memories of rearing our little ones. Here's to the journey, and may our kids always have their tummies full and their laughter ringing loud! Enjoy the remainder of your weekend, mums!
The journey is a wild one! Hopefully, it's smooth sailing for you and your little ones henceforth. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
The journey is a wild one! Hopefully, it's smooth sailing for you and your little ones henceforth. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!
It's a wild ride And it seems like we've earned a peaceful Sunday after all that mealtime hustle. You enjoy yours too!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom and bookworm
It's a wild ride And it seems like we've earned a peaceful Sunday after all that mealtime hustle. You enjoy yours too!
That sounds like a well-deserved peaceful day. Enjoy your Sunday! Have a great week ahead, everyone!

Reactions: chickadee

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu