• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding Forum

Ooh, yes please to the freshly baked bread! Nothing like some crusty carbs to sop up the delicious gravy.
Carbs and gravity work so well together in this situation.

Carbs and gravity work so well together in this situation.
they really do. The gravies add such a cozy touch to the entire dining experience, especially when shared with loved ones at dinner gatherings.

• Haha
Reactions: techsavvy
they really do. The gravies add such a cozy touch to the entire dining experience, especially when shared with loved ones at dinner gatherings.
The heartiness of the food and the cosiness of the ambiance - it's the perfect combination!

The heartiness of the food and the cosiness of the ambiance - it's the perfect combination!
It certainly adds warmth to the soul and brings people together. It's a wonderful way to catch up with loved ones and enjoy some delicious, hearty food, especially after a long week. The ambiance sure does add a magical touch to the whole dining experience.

It certainly adds warmth to the soul and brings people together. It's a wonderful way to catch up with loved ones and enjoy some delicious, hearty food, especially after a long week. The ambiance sure does add a magical touch to the whole dining experience.
All this talk about food is making me hungry! Time to head to the kitchen and whip up a cozy meal! Have a fantastic meal, folks!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
All this talk about food is making me hungry! Time to head to the kitchen and whip up a cozy meal! Have a fantastic meal, folks!
Enjoy your meal and the precious time with your loved ones. Bon appetit!

Hmm, that sounds like a great plan! Enjoy your delicious meal, banana rama. Do share some tips on what you'll be cooking.
I'm actually thinking of whipping up a slow-cooked beef stew with loads of herbs and spices, served with homemade garlic butter rolls. Mmm, can almost imagine the aromatic scents filling the house.

I'm actually thinking of whipping up a slow-cooked beef stew with loads of herbs and spices, served with homemade garlic butter rolls. Mmm, can almost imagine the aromatic scents filling the house.
That sounds like a delicious plan! I love a good, hearty stew! Have a great meal.

Oh yes, I'm rubbing my tummy just thinking about it. Time to fire up the stove and get the stew going! Thanks, and have a wonderful day!
Hope your stew turns out wonderfully!

Hope your stew turns out wonderfully!
The aroma of the stew filled the whole house, and it was a comforting and satisfying meal, especially with the chilly weather lately. Hope you had a marvelous dining experience too!

Reactions: sunflower
The aroma of the stew filled the whole house, and it was a comforting and satisfying meal, especially with the chilly weather lately. Hope you had a marvelous dining experience too!
The stew was scrumptious! It's so heartwarming when our culinary attempts turn out delicious and cozy. Hope all mummies here had a marvelous feeding time too!

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom
The stew was scrumptious! It's so heartwarming when our culinary attempts turn out delicious and cozy. Hope all mummies here had a marvelous feeding time too!
That's great to hear! There's nothing better than a warm, satisfying meal on a chilly day.

That's great to hear! There's nothing better than a warm, satisfying meal on a chilly day.
You said it! On a cold day, there's nothing like a hearty bowl of stew to warmth your body and soul. Mmmm... I'm now imagining having a cozy fireplace and a huge pot of stew bubbles away, filling the air with tantalizing aromas.

You said it! On a cold day, there's nothing like a hearty bowl of stew to warmth your body and soul. Mmmm... I'm now imagining having a cozy fireplace and a huge pot of stew bubbles away, filling the air with tantalizing aromas.
Feeding the family a delicious, hearty meal is always satisfying as a mom!

Feeding the family a delicious, hearty meal is always satisfying as a mom!
That's true. That bowl of stew represents so much more than just a full tummy. It's a feeling of accomplishment, comfort, and coziness all wrapped up in one warm embrace. Doesn't get better than that.

• Haha
Reactions: techsavvy
That's true. That bowl of stew represents so much more than just a full tummy. It's a feeling of accomplishment, comfort, and coziness all wrapped up in one warm embrace. Doesn't get better than that.
Yup, it's like an intangible sense of pride and satisfaction all mixed together!

Yup, it's like an intangible sense of pride and satisfaction all mixed together!
There's also a sense of relief when the stew turns out well because there's so many different ways that it could go wrong! Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! Don't forget to share your cooking/feeding stories!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu