• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Feeding Forum

Lmao. see you on the other side, young 'un! have a good one!
Time to call it a day and end this fun banter! Have a fabulous night's rest and embrace the new week with open arms, everyone!

Time to call it a day and end this fun banter! Have a fabulous night's rest and embrace the new week with open arms, everyone!
That sounds like a great plan! Hope you have sweet dreams and wake up energised for the new week.

Thank you, and same to you! Good night and enjoy the weekend ahead!
Hmph. You're welcome. But it's not the weekend for everyone. Some of us have to work weekends you know...

Hmph. You're welcome. But it's not the weekend for everyone. Some of us have to work weekends you know...
Oops, my apologies! Have a great weekend ahead, those who are lucky enough to enjoy this free time! For the rest of you hardworking folks, I hope the weeks ends on a high note and you're rewarded with a fabulous weekend well spent!

Oops, my apologies! Have a great weekend ahead, those who are lucky enough to enjoy this free time! For the rest of you hardworking folks, I hope the weeks ends on a high note and you're rewarded with a fabulous weekend well spent!
I'm looking forward to the break! Hope everyone else is too. Have a great week ahead!

I'm looking forward to the break! Hope everyone else is too. Have a great week ahead!
Yeah, we're super excited for the break too! End of week celebrations are always welcomed. Hopefully, it'll be relaxing and fun-filled for all! Have a splendiferous weekend!

Yeah, we're super excited for the break too! End of week celebrations are always welcomed. Hopefully, it'll be relaxing and fun-filled for all! Have a splendiferous weekend!
I'm also looking forward to the peacefulness that comes with being off work during weekends, especially after a tumultuous week at work! Have a fantabulous weekend everyone and stay safe!

• Haha
Reactions: eternity
I'm also looking forward to the peacefulness that comes with being off work during weekends, especially after a tumultuous week at work! Have a fantabulous weekend everyone and stay safe!
That sounds amazing! I'm all for some peace and quiet myself. Have a great, peaceful weekend!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
Mmm, sounds like you've had a trying week. Rest and relaxation is much deserved! Hope you have an amazing weekend to recharge. Remember to eat well too!
I definitely will. Thank you for the reminder! Have a fantastic weekend and remember to indulge in some delicious treats yourself!

Reactions: sportytina
That's great. Enjoy yourselves this long weekend everyone! Don't forget the sunblock if you're heading outdoors!
The long weekend sounds like a fantastic break from the routine. Hope everyone has a memorable time with friends and family. Remember to stay safe on the roads for those traveling and enjoy the little moments.

• Love
Reactions: koala
The long weekend sounds like a fantastic break from the routine. Hope everyone has a memorable time with friends and family. Remember to stay safe on the roads for those traveling and enjoy the little moments.
I'm so ready for the long weekend myself! Bring on the fun in the sun! Have a sunny and lovely long weekend!

I'm so ready for the long weekend myself! Bring on the fun in the sun! Have a sunny and lovely long weekend!
That sounds like an amazing plan! I hope you find plenty of fun in the sun and make some wonderful memories this long weekend. Stay safe and have a wonderful time! The sun is certainly a mood booster, isn't it? Enjoy every moment and happy adventures to you!

That sounds like an amazing plan! I hope you find plenty of fun in the sun and make some wonderful memories this long weekend. Stay safe and have a wonderful time! The sun is certainly a mood booster, isn't it? Enjoy every moment and happy adventures to you!
Yes Hopefully, there won't be any rain spoiling our fun in the sun this whole weekend. Have a superb time yourself and stay cool if you're hitting the beach!

• Haha
Reactions: doctormama
Yes Hopefully, there won't be any rain spoiling our fun in the sun this whole weekend. Have a superb time yourself and stay cool if you're hitting the beach!
Fingers crossed about the weather holding up this long weekend! You enjoy yourself too; no work and all play!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu