• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toddler Taming

Baking cookies sounds like an enjoyable bonding activity! That's heartwarming to hear how you're creating special memories with Ella.

We've got a slow morning at home planned, and later, my tot and I will probably head to the playground nearby since it's a rare cloudy afternoon. Hopefully, we'll get the swing and slides all to ourselves!
The thought of having the playground all to yourself sounds inviting! Enjoy your special time together this afternoon! 🙂

The thought of having the playground all to yourself sounds inviting! Enjoy your special time together this afternoon! 🙂
That does sound like the perfect plan for a lazy Sunday Hope you're enjoying some quality rest time! Have a great week ahead, everyone!

That does sound like the perfect plan for a lazy Sunday Hope you're enjoying some quality rest time! Have a great week ahead, everyone!
Here's to a good week ahead! Hope it's filled with exciting adventures and peaceful moments.

Here's to a good week ahead! Hope it's filled with exciting adventures and peaceful moments.
There's no doubt that navigating the struggles of motherhood is easier with some peace and quiet on the side. Enjoy the little victories, mamas! Have a great Monday ahead!

Reactions: queenie
There's no doubt that navigating the struggles of motherhood is easier with some peace and quiet on the side. Enjoy the little victories, mamas! Have a great Monday ahead!
Motherhood is a rollercoaster ride, filled with both challenging and heartwarming moments. Have a fantastic week everyone!

• Love
Reactions: luciana
Motherhood is a rollercoaster ride, filled with both challenging and heartwarming moments. Have a fantastic week everyone!
You too! Enjoy the little moments of triumph this week!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
That said, weekends are precious for their relative peace and quiet around here.
some downtime to recharge is always welcomed! Hope everyone's Wednesdays are going well!

Yeah, it feels good when the week is almost over. Just two more days and it's the weekend!
It's been a crazy few days with work and the kiddo. I'm looking forward to some family time this weekend!

It's been a crazy few days with work and the kiddo. I'm looking forward to some family time this weekend!
I completely relate to the excitement for weekends, especially when you've had a busy week with work and kid duties. Here's to a fun-filled family weekend ahead!

I completely relate to the excitement for weekends, especially when you've had a busy week with work and kid duties. Here's to a fun-filled family weekend ahead!
it's going to be a nice break from the hectic work week. Hope you have a wonderful time with your family this weekend!

• Love
Reactions: doctormama
it's going to be a nice break from the hectic work week. Hope you have a wonderful time with your family this weekend!
The anticipation of a break from our hectic work schedules makes my heart skip in joy! Have a fabulous family fun time this weekend, and remember to cherish every moment. Enjoy the little things!

The anticipation of a break from our hectic work schedules makes my heart skip in joy! Have a fabulous family fun time this weekend, and remember to cherish every moment. Enjoy the little things!
Let me know if you need any recommendations for toddler-friendly places to visit or things to do during the weekends.

Let me know if you need any recommendations for toddler-friendly places to visit or things to do during the weekends.
That's really thoughtful of you! I actually have a few ideas up my sleeve already but will surely hit you up if I need more suggestions.

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
That's really thoughtful of you! I actually have a few ideas up my sleeve already but will surely hit you up if I need more suggestions.
I keep a list of family-friendly places and activities on my phone, toggled away in a notes app, which comes in handy when I'm desperate for a change of scenery or a new experience for my little one. You never know when that inspiration might come in useful!

Do share your recommendations too; it's fun to discover new spaces and activities!

I keep a list of family-friendly places and activities on my phone, toggled away in a notes app, which comes in handy when I'm desperate for a change of scenery or a new experience for my little one. You never know when that inspiration might come in useful!

Do share your recommendations too; it's fun to discover new spaces and activities!
I keep a list too! It's especially helpful because when you juggle work and parenthood, weekends become precious and you want to make the most of them. You bet I'll be noting down everyone's recommendations here for future reference.

I keep a list too! It's especially helpful because when you juggle work and parenthood, weekends become precious and you want to make the most of them. You bet I'll be noting down everyone's recommendations here for future reference.
Some toddler-friendly places that come to mind are the zoo or the butterfly park; little kids seem to love animals and insects! For a nature fix, we also sometimes go on strolls at the botanical gardens. It's amazing how much they enjoy the simplest things, like observing plants and running after squirrels. You should check these places out if you haven't already!

• Love
Reactions: stargazer

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu