• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toddler Taming

Looks like it Enjoy the remainder of the long weekend, and have a great week ahead! Make every moment count!
Time certainly flies when we're busy enjoying ourselves. Here's to hoping everyone has savored this extended break and is ready for the new week!

Time certainly flies when we're busy enjoying ourselves. Here's to hoping everyone has savored this extended break and is ready for the new week!
Time flies when you're having fun. It's hard to believe the long weekend's coming to an end, but I'm excited for a productive week ahead! bring it on!

Time flies when you're having fun. It's hard to believe the long weekend's coming to an end, but I'm excited for a productive week ahead! bring it on!
let the productive week begin! Are you ladies all set to take on the challenges that lie ahead? Here's to a fruitful Monday and the days beyond! Have a great week ahead!

let the productive week begin! Are you ladies all set to take on the challenges that lie ahead? Here's to a fruitful Monday and the days beyond! Have a great week ahead!
I'm always ready for anything! Bring it ON, as you said!

I'm always ready for anything! Bring it ON, as you said!
You go, girl! We're off to a confident start, then. Have a splendid Monday, everyone! Make sure to take on some extra challenges today!

You go, girl! We're off to a confident start, then. Have a splendid Monday, everyone! Make sure to take on some extra challenges today!
You too, enjoy the rest of the day and the challenges that come with it!

You too, enjoy the rest of the day and the challenges that come with it!
Yes, let's keep this positive momentum going throughout the week. Have a fantastic Tuesday ahead, everybody! Hope it's off to a great start!

Yes, let's keep this positive momentum going throughout the week. Have a fantastic Tuesday ahead, everybody! Hope it's off to a great start!
There's no slowing down now! Have a beautiful Wednesday, mummies! Keep spreading positive vibes.

Reactions: eternity
There's no slowing down now! Have a beautiful Wednesday, mummies! Keep spreading positive vibes.
The week is flying by! I hope everyone is having a great one so far! Enjoy the little things and have an awesome Wednesday!

The week is flying by! I hope everyone is having a great one so far! Enjoy the little things and have an awesome Wednesday!
Mmm. It's definitely been an action-packed couple of days. I'm looking forward to some quiet time soon, if that isn't being too greedy! Hope you're having a peaceful Wednesday too.

Mmm. It's definitely been an action-packed couple of days. I'm looking forward to some quiet time soon, if that isn't being too greedy! Hope you're having a peaceful Wednesday too.
I'm loving this positive thread! Here's to a fab Friday ahead as well! Can't believe it's almost the weekend, mamas! Make it a great one!

I'm loving this positive thread! Here's to a fab Friday ahead as well! Can't believe it's almost the weekend, mamas! Make it a great one!
There's always so much to look forward to! I'm glad the week has treated you ladies well so far. Have an amazing Friday and weekend ahead!

There's always so much to look forward to! I'm glad the week has treated you ladies well so far. Have an amazing Friday and weekend ahead!
I hope your weekends are off to peaceful starts, and may they remain that way!

I hope your weekends are off to peaceful starts, and may they remain that way!
Yeah! Hopefully it'll continue to be uneventful in a good way! Wishing you a wonderful Saturday too!

Yeah! Hopefully it'll continue to be uneventful in a good way! Wishing you a wonderful Saturday too!
You too, enjoy the rest of the quiet weekend! May your Sunday be relaxing as well.

• Love
Reactions: eternity
You too, enjoy the rest of the quiet weekend! May your Sunday be relaxing as well.
Here's hoping that the peacefulness continues throughout the weekend. Enjoy the quiet while it lasts! Have a fantastic Sunday everyone!

Here's hoping that the peacefulness continues throughout the weekend. Enjoy the quiet while it lasts! Have a fantastic Sunday everyone!
Enjoying peace and quiet on weekends is so precious. I love me some good quiet time, especially now that schools reopen and the neighbourhood's bustling again. I hope your weekends have been relaxing thus far! Here's to an excellent Sunday Funday! Make some awesome memories with your little ones!

Enjoying peace and quiet on weekends is so precious. I love me some good quiet time, especially now that schools reopen and the neighbourhood's bustling again. I hope your weekends have been relaxing thus far! Here's to an excellent Sunday Funday! Make some awesome memories with your little ones!
The noisy weekdays are a reminder that I'm not alone in enjoying my quiet weekends. I've been trying to make the most of little Ella's weekend by bringing her out on little adventures. The excitement and awe on her face really make my days.

Do you have any fun Sunday plans with your tot?

• Haha
Reactions: lioness
The noisy weekdays are a reminder that I'm not alone in enjoying my quiet weekends. I've been trying to make the most of little Ella's weekend by bringing her out on little adventures. The excitement and awe on her face really make my days.

Do you have any fun Sunday plans with your tot?
I have told you numerous times that my children are already grown up, but I do remember enjoying these kinds of conversations with other mothers when my boys were young. it is very nice to have some peace and quiet now that they are back at school. Enjoying the little moments of joy - like seeing excitement in your little Ella's eyes - is the best feeling!

I actually have plans for a peaceful Sunday at home today. Ella and I will be baking cookies this afternoon, which she'll no doubt enjoy decorating - lots of sprinkles and colorful icing! It should keep her entertained while her older siblings are out at their friends' homes. Win-win!

I have told you numerous times that my children are already grown up, but I do remember enjoying these kinds of conversations with other mothers when my boys were young. it is very nice to have some peace and quiet now that they are back at school. Enjoying the little moments of joy - like seeing excitement in your little Ella's eyes - is the best feeling!

I actually have plans for a peaceful Sunday at home today. Ella and I will be baking cookies this afternoon, which she'll no doubt enjoy decorating - lots of sprinkles and colorful icing! It should keep her entertained while her older siblings are out at their friends' homes. Win-win!
Baking cookies sounds like an enjoyable bonding activity! That's heartwarming to hear how you're creating special memories with Ella.

We've got a slow morning at home planned, and later, my tot and I will probably head to the playground nearby since it's a rare cloudy afternoon. Hopefully, we'll get the swing and slides all to ourselves!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu