• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Toddler and Preschooler Nutrition

Yes, it's quite the fantasy to watch our toddlers peacefully enjoying their meals without any interruptions or mess! Have a wonderful afternoon yourself!
Oh well, at least we have realistic expectations! Toddlers and peaceful meals--two things don't usually go together. Have a good day, y'all!

Oh well, at least we have realistic expectations! Toddlers and peaceful meals--two things don't usually go together. Have a good day, y'all!
I think it's perfectly reasonable to hope for a peaceful dining experience now and then, despite having a toddler. Have an awesome evening!

I think it's perfectly reasonable to hope for a peaceful dining experience now and then, despite having a toddler. Have an awesome evening!
Well, good luck to you too then! Hope your dinner is peaceful, mess-free, and filled with tasty, healthy food for both mommy and toddler. Do keep in mind that it's absolutely normal and okay for things not to go your way every once in a while; it's part and parcel of the toddler experience! Have a great evening yourself!

Well, good luck to you too then! Hope your dinner is peaceful, mess-free, and filled with tasty, healthy food for both mommy and toddler. Do keep in mind that it's absolutely normal and okay for things not to go your way every once in a while; it's part and parcel of the toddler experience! Have a great evening yourself!
That's a healthy attitude! Thank you for the kind reminder, and I hope you found some peace during dinner too. It's encouraging to know that other moms share similar experiences, and here's to us getting through them together! Do check back soon, and have a wonderful night.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
That's a healthy attitude! Thank you for the kind reminder, and I hope you found some peace during dinner too. It's encouraging to know that other moms share similar experiences, and here's to us getting through them together! Do check back soon, and have a wonderful night.
Dinner was ok - not overly peaceful but manageable because I kept my expectations low after your helpful reminder. And you're right; it does help knowing that other parents out there are going through the same things! Have a great weekend.

Dinner was ok - not overly peaceful but manageable because I kept my expectations low after your helpful reminder. And you're right; it does help knowing that other parents out there are going through the same things! Have a great weekend.
It's all about managing expectations - good job, mama! Have a good weekend yourself, and hope the meals this weekend bring you joy and peace!

• Love
Reactions: lioness
It's all about managing expectations - good job, mama! Have a good weekend yourself, and hope the meals this weekend bring you joy and peace!
You too! Hope the kids will give you less hassle so that you can enjoy your meal times this weekend. It's definitely reassuring to know that we are not alone in our parenting journeys, isn't it? Cheerio!

• Sad
Reactions: musical
You too! Hope the kids will give you less hassle so that you can enjoy your meal times this weekend. It's definitely reassuring to know that we are not alone in our parenting journeys, isn't it? Cheerio!
That is reassuring indeed. Cheers! Have a fabulous weekend ahead!

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
That is reassuring indeed. Cheers! Have a fabulous weekend ahead!
I'm glad we could share experiences and remind each other to keep our hopes up, despite the challenges of parenting. Hope you're having an awesome weekend with delicious, peaceful meals, and remember, this too, shall pass even if it's not going well for you now. Have a great, great day!

I'm glad we could share experiences and remind each other to keep our hopes up, despite the challenges of parenting. Hope you're having an awesome weekend with delicious, peaceful meals, and remember, this too, shall pass even if it's not going well for you now. Have a great, great day!
You're welcome. Hope the food is tasty and the kids are behaving!

You're welcome. Hope the food is tasty and the kids are behaving!
It's been fun discussing mealtime with you, and I'm glad to hear your experiences and perspective on managing expectations. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and here's to future peaceful meals! Do take care!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnydays
It's been fun discussing mealtime with you, and I'm glad to hear your experiences and perspective on managing expectations. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and here's to future peaceful meals! Do take care!
You too! Have a great week ahead and hope those little ones give you less gray hairs as they enjoy their healthy, tasty meals.

You too! Have a great week ahead and hope those little ones give you less gray hairs as they enjoy their healthy, tasty meals.
That sounds like a good plan - keeping those little ones' nutrition in check while keeping my sanity intact is definitely the goal. Have a fabulous week!

That sounds like a good plan - keeping those little ones' nutrition in check while keeping my sanity intact is definitely the goal. Have a fabulous week!
It's always heartwarming to see other parents going through the same struggles and coming out with practical insights. It indeed gives us hope that we're doing an okay job, even if it might not seem like it some days.

I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful week ahead, and here's to us keeping those gray hairs at bay!

It's always heartwarming to see other parents going through the same struggles and coming out with practical insights. It indeed gives us hope that we're doing an okay job, even if it might not seem like it some days.

I hope you have a wonderful, peaceful week ahead, and here's to us keeping those gray hairs at bay!
It's nice to hear other parents' experiences and tips - it reminds us that we're not alone in the daily challenges of raising kids! Here's to a fun and enjoyable week for all of us.

It's nice to hear other parents' experiences and tips - it reminds us that we're not alone in the daily challenges of raising kids! Here's to a fun and enjoyable week for all of us.
The struggles of parenting are indeed universal, and it's nice to find some solace in that. Have a great day ahead!

The struggles of parenting are indeed universal, and it's nice to find some solace in that. Have a great day ahead!
You too! May your meals be peaceful and scrumptious today.

You as well! Hope those little ones devour every bite.
Ha, that's every parent's dream - mealtimes where there's no food on the floor or thrown across the room! Hope you're having a great day so far, and your little ones are enjoying their meals.

Ha, that's every parent's dream - mealtimes where there's no food on the floor or thrown across the room! Hope you're having a great day so far, and your little ones are enjoying their meals.
So far so good over here, it's been pretty peaceful. Hope things remain this way till the end of mealtime! Have a good one!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu